- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
New to Market !!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hardtop option provides comfortable enclosed helm area for year around cruising. Well situated guest seating on bridge offers your guests excellent visibility. Interior is gorgeous in teak with tasteful bed covering, pillows, settee upholstery. Dinette converts to single upper plus single lower or single upper and double lower berths. Large head with separate stall shower has entrance from salon and forward stateroom. Molded countertop and sink, vacu-flush head. Queen pedestal bed in master stateroom lifts for excellent storage below. Cabinets and hanging locker. This yacht is absolutely ready right now for a new owner's cruise. Sleeps 5 Teak and holly sole Teak interior Central vacuum TV/VCR with remote Dinette with storage below Hi-lo table Vacu-flush head, exhaust fan Indirect lighting Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Microwave/convection oven 2 burner cooktop Refrigerator with freezer Fountainhead countertops SS double sink Drawers and storage lockers 20 Gallon water heater
- ACR splotlight Icom vhf radio Garmin GPS map 7212 Raymarine RL80C chartplotter Raymarine Autopilot Raymarine bGPS BN300 Furuno RD-30 Depth
- Tiara custom 12VDC and 120VAC distribution panel 120VAC GFI outlets in galley, head, & cockpit 240VAC 50 amp shore power cords with adapter installed in Glendinning cord retreiver in cockpit Foredeck shore power inlets 2 banks 12VDC battery system Reverse polarity indicators Battery voltage meter Bonding system & galvanic isolators Onan 9 KW Generator 653 hours Battery charger
- Deck & Hull
- Recessed trim tabs Tiara custom non-skid deck and cockpit surfaces 3 windshield wipers and washers Oversized helm seat with aft wet bar Port curved companion seat with cooler, drink holders, storage Livewell with circulating system in insulated cooler Rod holders (4) Molded in transom door and gate Fresh water washdown Cockpit shower 30" swim platform with ladder Hardtop and aft enclosure
- Stand up engine room with easy access. Hydraulic steering Racor fuel filters Bilge blowers (2) Bilge pumps (3) 20 Gallon water heater Fire extinquishers Engine synchronizer