(LOCATION: Bourne MA) The Beneteau 405 has classic Beneteau style and luxury. She is designed to be a performance cruiser with upscale accommodations. Planning a weekend getaway or a cruise to the islands? This 40' Beneteau is ready to accommodate with a large cockpit and a spacious three-stateroom interior.
On deck we have a big comfortable cockpit with bimini top with custom dodger, wraparound seating with storage, center cockpit cooler, and centerline helm pedestal. The huge cockpit is made for enjoying the sea air, entertaining, and alfresco dining. Other features include: sugar scoop transom, swim platform, stainless steel deck rail, and bow pulpit with roller, chain, and windlass. Sails include: mainsail with battens and a genoa with Pro-Furl roller furling. Electronics package includes: Raymarine C70 radar/GPS chart plotter, radar, depth finder, autopilot, VHF radio, and compass. Auxiliary power is provided by a dependable Perkins 50-hp diesel engine.
The interior is what you've come to expect from Beneteau, good-looking, well-finished, and extremely comfortable. When you come below you find a full galley aft with upper & lower storage, solid surface counter, stainless steel sink, two-burner propane range with oven, refrigerator and freezer. Opposite the galley is a settee, dining table, and wraparound dinette. Aft of the dinette a nav station with chart table and electronics.
There are three staterooms. The forward stateroom features double berth, under-berth storage, hanging locker, bulkhead storage, and settee. Forward head compartment is located in the bow with head, mirrored vanity with sink, and shower. The aft staterooms have double berths, under-berth storage, hanging lockers, and shelving. Aft guest/day head has head, mirrored vanity, and shower.
This is a beautiful Beneteau 405 with upscale interior, classic design, and flawless craftsmanship. She has been well maintained with many upgrades, Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this wonderful 40' Beneteau.
- Three cabin interior with convertible dinette Open salon with galley port side Spacious dinette with wraparound settee, hi-lo table, and straight settee Updated LED lighting Nav station with chart table and electronics Master cabin forward settee, hanging locker, double berth, and private head Dual aft cabins with double berths, hanging lockers, and ample storage Aft head compartment with salon access
- Deck & Hull
- Bow pulpit with roller Anchor with chain Electric windlass Mainsail with battens Roller Furling Huge cockpit Custom dodger Seating for many Center cooler Helm pedestal with steel wheel Electronics pod with autopilot, chart plotter, and depth finder Sugar scoop stern with swim platform
- Electronics & Navigation
- Autopilot Chart Plotter Radar Raymarine C70 display VHF radio
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 50-hp Perkins diesel engine with 3500 hours 30-amp shore power Inverter New electric head Propane stove New LED cabin lights
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.