- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This high quality and timeles yacht has been very well maintained by her owner and is ready to cruise. She was built at the famous Cranchi shipyard factory in Italy with every available option including trim tabs, gen-set, Cruisair A/C, leather upholstery, full electronics, fuel seps, and much more. The twin Volvos 71B 380 hp diesel have low hours. The engines make for a ver fuel efficient yacht.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The fore deck has polished hand rails with remote electric windlass fitted below deck. The anchor is secured under deck and the bow is protected by polished stainless steel chafe plates. Aft is a large padded sun area. The master stateroom forward has a queen berth running fore and aft amidships with seating and shelf storage on both sides. Two full size hanging lockers are port and starboard. Full bulkhead and direct head access provides complete privacy. Next to starboard is a head with shower. Fresh water head, molded counter tops, stainless steel sink and head, built in vanity and molded shower seat make this comfortable to use at dock or underway. On the port side is an over/under berth stateroom, which converts to a settee. It includes mirrored hanging locker hull side pocket storage with ample storage under the bed. Moving aft mid-ship to port is a complete galley with microwave, 3 burner electric cook top, cabinets, built in TV, stainless steel sink and molded counter. Starboard amidships opposite the galley is a large U-shaped soft leather settee running fore and aft. It can convert to a double berth and has storage under. The electrical panel is located on the aft bulkhead over the settee. The helm is located to starboard and raised one step from the cockpit. It boasts a two-person helm seat. To starboard is a second two-person settee raised one step which offers great visibility when underway. The cockpit has an entertainment center to port fitted with seating, ice maker, hot and cold water and numerous storage compartments. To starboard is a large U-shaped settee with table that can be lowered to make a lounge. The floor hatch under this area opens to provide easy access to the engine compartment. Stow-able davits are located in the transom coaming. Aft is a molded swim platform.
- The dinette has large leather wrap around seating with a table that flips down. This also converts into a double bed. Full size galley with 3-burner stove, refrigerator and microwave.
- This is a 2 stateroom layout with a queen master forward. The guest stateroom has two twin bunks.
- Additional Information
- Northern Lights 6.5 kW generator 35 GPH watermaker Remote controlled hudraulic TNT lift Underwater lights Hot and cold shower outside on deck
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.