- 41 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Unquestionably, the Lagoon 410 stands out with a very large bridgedeck saloon, a single-level saloon, a bearing genoa jib and especially a lovely panoramic view from the saloon. True, the deckhouse does have a somewhat massive silhouette but the saloon is impressively spacious with more than 6' 6" headroom even in the galley. Her 4 cabin layout is inviting and luxurious for 8 people. It's obvious that her owner has equipped er with all the necessaries for blue water cruising. The Lagoon 410 remains a very popular model not only for Lagoon but all cruising catamaran sailors.
- Key Features
- 2 Spinnakers Sat Phone: Globalstar, Qualcomm Solar Panel: 200 watt (36 x 62) Two additional 100 gallon fuel bladders Tracvision R5SL Satellite TV Antenna Water maker: Quality Water Works; Ten gallons per hour EPIRB: MO56 RLS/EPIRB - COSPAS/SARSAT – Hydrostatic – 406 MHz/121.5 MHz; Class 2 Dinghy and motor on davits: Carib 12' dinghy (original air), Yamaha 15hp outboard (2005)
- DIMENSIONS LOA: 41' Beam: 23'3” Draft: 48” Bridge Clearance: 60'8” ENGINES Two Yanmar 3JH3E's. Port: 5196 hours Starboard: 4940 hours By-pass oil filters on both engines ELECTRONICS (new as of 2012) Wind, Depth, Speed: Raymarine ST60+ Autohelm Series Chartplotter: Raymarine E120 Autopilot: Raymarine ST6002 Autohelm Series with Remote ST600R Radar: Raymarine 4K mounted on mast SAILS (2006) Main, Genoa and two spinnakers Double ended main sheet Stack pack GROUND TACKLE Primary anchor: Rocna 55; 55kg/112 lbs 200' of 3/8” chain plus 600' of line Backup anchors: Fortress FX-37 and Delta 45 lb Lewmar 2000 lb electric windlass COMMUNICATION VHF: Uniden ES UM 625c with two remote mics. Backup antenna Ham Radio Antenna: Alpine. Fully installed, ground, etc. (no radio) Sat Phone: Globalstar, Qualcomm. Includes transfer of $29 per month contract for unlimited useage. Use for voice and internet access. POWER Generator: NextGen 5.5 (Kubota Z482) Inverter 5000 watt (Iota ITS 30 R Automatic transfer switch) Batteries:? Solar Panel: 200 watt (36 x 62) Charger: Two Progressive Dynamic smart chargers (80 amps each) ACCOMODATIONS Four seperate cabins each with it's own head/shower Heads: Jabsco: Manual TANKAGE Water: Two 100 gallon tanks Water pump: West Marine 50 PSI, Mod 32620-3000 Accumulator: Jabsco 1 litre; 12573-3000 Fuel: Two 30 gallon tanks (one per engine), One 30 gallon tank for generator. Two additional 100 gallon fuel bladders. Holding Tanks: ? GALLEY Three burner propane stove and oven Sea Frost Refgerator (front access) 7 cubic feet (approx) 1 cold plate Sea Frost Freezer (top access) 6 cubic feet (approx) 2 cold plates Microwave: Danby Designer ENTERTAINMENT Stereo: Sony CDX GT320, two Sony speakers in cockpit. Two Sony Xplod speakers in salon Phillips DVD player Viewsonic 19” flat screen monitor Samsung 24” Syncmaster P257OHD flat screen monitor Tracvision R5SL Satellite TV Antenna (no receiver) ADDITIONAL Air Conditioner: Ocean Breeze, Model OB16CH, 16,000 BTU Water maker: Quality Water Works; Ten gallons per hour EPIRB: MO56 RLS/EPIRB - COSPAS/SARSAT – Hydrostatic – 406 MHz/121.5 MHz; Class 2 Fans: Carframo; 8 (one in each cabin, four in salon) Compass: Plastimo: Offshore 105, BV0062 Dinghy and motor on davits: Carib 12' dinghy (original air), Yamaha 15hp outboard (2005) Magma Grill (17x9) Horseshoe Throwable XM Weather antenna; not installed Wind generator mounting hardware; not installed (no wind generator) Bottom job – 2012 Sail drive replaced – 2012 Bimini Top: Soft (June 2013)
- Sail Area
- IJPE : 773.00 sq ft I : 45.33 ft J : 14.08 ft P : 48.58 ft E : 18.67 ft Working Sail Area : 759.00 sq ft
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Conceived to meet the highest standards, the Lagoon 410 is innovative and traditional at the same time. Naval architects Marc Van Peteghen and Vincent Lauriot Prévost have optimized the 410's performance while providing four double cabins and up to four independent bathrooms, ensuring everyone's privacy. The standard model includes four cabins and two large bathrooms. The vast galley and living area, which opens directly to the cockpit through a wide, sliding door, maintains the characteristic Lagoon conviviality with a 360-degree vista. The cockpit, well protected by the roof, is the focal point for exterior activities. The portside directly accesses the sea, while the starboard-side table can seat up to ten people. The placement of the helm station at the roof's rear provides a wider view, and by freeing up the rear cockpit, provides more space. In the front, the transverse net provides a superb, secure location for communing with the sea and the dolphins.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.