- 72 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Sleeps 6 in three luxurious staterooms. Separate crew accommodations include 2 berths with head, stall shower, hanging lockers and private galley.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Central vacuum system motor and new outlets throughout. Beginning at the stern, the owner's stateroom is accessed from a private stairway in the salon. It is dominated by a king size berth on the aft bulkhead while the port half of the forward bulkhead is devoted to a spacious cedar-lined, hanging closet. The entry from the stairwell sits just to the starboard of centerline and to starboard of that is a floor-to-ceiling mirrored cabinet that includes a TV, Panasonic entertainment center with Sat-ready digital AM/FM stereo, 5 CD changer, wireless remote and Samsung DVD/VHS recorder, wine rack and Frigidaire refrigerator. The remainder of this bulkhead and about six feet of the starboard side is devoted to yet another spacious cedar-lined, hanging closet with bulkhead recessed, 2 compartment combination safe. There are also built-in bureaus on either side and on the aft bulkhead in either corner are identical his/her bathrooms that adjoin a large Jacuzzi tub/shower. The aft guest stateroom features twin beds with headboards that ride on a common track allowing them to slide together to form a queen berth if the guests so desire. Other features in this stateroom, also accessed by the aft stairway, are a large portside hanging locker, built-in bureau and private head with stall shower. As with all staterooms aboard, this one has its own television and a, SAT-ready digital AM/FM stereo with CD changer and wireless remote. There is another stairwell in the wheelhouse that leads to a landing on the lower level. Forward lies the large VIP stateroom while aft lies the crew stateroom and private galley. The crew area is equipped with washer/dryer, , Sat-ready digital AM/FM stereo with CD changer and wireless remote, microwave, cooktop burner, 4-1/2 cubic foot Frigidaire refrigerator, separate stateroom with upper and lower berths, 2 hanging lockers, bureau and private head with stall shower. Engine access is through the aft bulkhead from the lower galley so both crew and mechanics can enter and leave from the wheelhouse without passing through the salon or disturbing the owners in their stateroom. The forward VIP stateroom features a centerline queen berth with its own en-suite head and stall shower, hanging lockers and a SAT-ready digital AM/FM stereo with CD changer and wireless remote. The full width, stand-up engine room features 360 degree engine access with 12V and 120V lighting. It is completely swathed in a rigid acoustical insulation that is faced with a hard, high-gloss white plastic surface that provides a bright, clean space. Also featured are workbench, mechanical gauges, and twin acoustically shielded generators. On the main deck, the salon and dining area are basically one continuous space. With the large aft slider open, the 12' long x 14' wide aft deck with canvas aft enclosure and heat pump become an integral part of the interior plan. Furnishings throughout are extremely elegant. The dining area is dominated by a 3/4" thick, glass-topped beveled table suitable for a party of 6, and a 55" plasma flat screen Hitachi HDTV mounted on the back mirrored wall, while the salon carries a large L-shaped settee to port and occasional swivel chair to starboard as well as a full entertainment center equipped with a Samsung DVD/VCR recorder, a Panasonic Sat-ready digital AM/FM stereo with 5 CD changer and wireless remote, and a TracVision 4 TV satellite receiver. A complete wet bar with Mermaid Marine Air I-3i stainless steel icemaker is just forward of the stairway to the lower deck. Additionally featured are stunning imported marble and brass glass-topped mermaid coffee and dolphin end tables. Taken together, these distinctive spaces give her ability to accommodate large parties or entertain an intimate group of friends in an expansive area with the feel of an 85' - 90' yacht. On the same level and directly forward is the upper galley which spans the entire width of the yacht. Fully equipped, it offers all Kenmore appliances: trash compactor, dishwasher, 4 burner cooktop, disposal, microwave, convection oven, side-by-side refrigerator with ice and water, and ISE instant hot water spigot. The sink is a beautiful three-compartment design crafted of highly polished stainless steel and serviced by imported Grohe plumbing fixtures. Cabinets are finished in ivory, high-pressure laminate edged with Corian synthetic finger pulls. Directly forward of the galley is the wheelhouse with exit doors on either side providing principal boarding access. The helm features a large, custom-made instrument panel to accommodate , state-of-the-art electronics. Seating is provided on a two person bench to port and aft of the wheel. Opposite the dining area is an enclosed foyer with stairs leading to the flybridge, a finely furnished day head, and a separate closet containing storage and the central vacuum system. Once on the bridge, you will find triple pedestal helm seats at the flybridge helm. There is additional seating on a large bench abaft the pedestals and in front of the radar arch. This bench seat contains two, custom built-in freezers under the seating area. Abaft and below the radar arch is a console containing a U-Line refrigerator/ice maker, stainless steel sink w/Grohe faucet, and a Jenn Aire electric grill along with lots of stowage. Abaft that are identical L-shaped benches port and starboard and then the boat deck. All bridge bench seating and the three helm seats are upholstered with pleated, high-grade white vinyl & black piping. The interior joinerwork is in beautiful, satin-varnished Burma teak.
- TV's Stereo's, and Phone Sytem
- TracVision 4 satellite TV system and power isolation transformer installed with satellite receivers in main salon and master stateroom. The salon satellite receiver is wired into the VIP, guest & crew staterooms. TracPhone F33 satellite communications system installed with Internet access, faxing and email services, along with worldwide telephone service. NEC telephone system installed throughout yacht with NEC cordless phones, ITW phone line protection, and battery backup, 55" plasma flat screen Hitachi HDTV installed on back mirrored wall of dining area with sound delivered through eight (8) Pioneer stereo speakers recessed in overhead throughout main salon and aft deck. Panasonic wireless remote, stereo sound system with Sat-ready digital AM/FM stereo, 5CD changer and Samsung DVD/VHS recorder installed in main salon. Pioneer, recessed stereo speakers installed throughout yacht: main salon (6), aft deck (2), bridge deck (4), master stateroom (4), guest stateroom (2), VIP stateroom (2), lower galley (2) and crew quarters (2).
- Electronics and Navigation
- B & G HS921 Sea Temp, log, knot meter, and depth-lower station; Datamarine Navigator knot meter/sum log (bridge); Maptech computer navigation system interfaced w/GPS (upper and lower stations), KVH TracVision 4 satellite autotrack TV w/2 receivers, KVH TracPhone F33 satellite phone/internet. Two (2) Raymarine C-120 multifunction navigation units with GPS, chart plotter, radar and depth sounder installed (pilothouse & bridge). Robertson AP200DL autopilot w/remote (2) Compasses (2) Raymarine C-120 GPS (upper and lower stations) Datamarine digital depth sounder (bridge) Intercom system Raymarine 48m color radar (bridge) Anritsu 72 mile color radar (pilothouse) Uniden VHF radio Dell Computer w/wireless keyboard Panasonic digital fax, printer, copier Sea 222 SSB radio Icom ICM 120 VHF radio Robertson rudder position indicator Wireless Internet w/15” flatscreen Pilothouse Furuno weatherfax Nobeltec Folio CD-US/Bahamas charts
- Electrical System
- SW 4024 Xantrex Inverter System w/remote controls in a recently refinished pilothouse and mar custom-made rotary bypass switch installed in engine room. Two year extended warranty purchased on Inverter (total 4-year warranty). GE Model NX8, 48-zone control panel (wired & wireless) yacht security system with two (2) entry keypads, smoke detectors, motions and remote monitoring system. 3 banks 8D batteries with a total of 8 batteries 2 Sentry 12V 60 amp automatic battery chargers 4 8G8D gel cell batteries Automatic battery parallel switch Battery condition meters Dockside electric cables w/Glendinning reel masters 120/240V DH70762 AC electrical system 12V DC electrical system (2) Onan 20 kw gens w/cooling & exhaust systems (Port 3130 hours, Starboard 1700 hours approximately) Reverse polarity indicator; intrusion alarm
- Deck and Hull
- Hull (Thru hull fittings were recently removed and resealed), deck and superstructure are constructed of unidirectional fiberglass with balsa for high strength and low weight. The hardtop and flybridge are constructed of composite fiberglass with balsa for a lower center of gravity resulting in higher speed and minimization of roll. Full length longitudinal stringer system constructed of triaxial unidirectional fiberglass and closed cell foam cored. Additional localized stingers to minimize vibration in the strut and rudder post areas. Secondary transverse stringer system. Exterior rails, stanchions and ladders are welded anodized aluminum. PropSpeed protective coating on all underwater metal : shafts, cutlass bearings, props, etc. Other equipment includes: New half tower in 2002; B.F. Goodrich eight (8) man life raft; 2001 14' Novurania MX430DL dinghy w/50 hp 4 stroke Honda outboard (1) wave runner on chocks; 7-step Marquipt sea stairs; spreader lights on mast; 70 gallon holding tank w/macerator pump; integrally molded spray stakes; all exterior blackworkly repainted w/Awlgrip. CQR 60 lb. anchor w/20' 3/8” chain & two 1 nylon rodes, 200' each Anchor chute w/roller Ideal electric anchor winch Spare 45 lb. Bruce anchor Coast Guard safety package Marquipt 1,500 lb. low profile davit Freshwater & saltwater wash down systems (8) Fenders and lines Bottom paint, zincs, shaft bearings (12) Life jackets Life ring Remote-controlled search light (6m cndlpwr.) Aluminum radar mast Fiberglass custom swim platform w/extended circular stairs Windshield washers and wipers Sliding fender tracks under rub rail port & starboard
- Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- Buell air horns with compressor; Micro Commander Electric Engine Controls @ 3 stations; fresh water flush vacuum heads which were recently rebuilt; two HRO watermakers; 40 gallon hot water tank; engine room blowers; Walker air seps; ZF 2 to 1 reduction gears; Dahl fuel/water filters; emergency engine shutdown; fuel transfer pump; fuel priming pumps; lube oil change system. Twin Detroit Diesel 12V92TA x 1080/hp IB Hrs; 3200 Cruisair reverse cycle heating and air-7 units Engine temperature alarm High water alarm Low oil pressure alarm (4) Automatic/manual bilge pumps Emergency engine driven bilge pumps port & starboard Wesmar electric bow thruster Automatic Halon fire control system/w/manual remote control (2) spare propellers Holding tank w/dockside & overboard pump out Naiad #254 stabilizers Two (2) 3000 AC fresh water pumps w/12V DC backup 12V DC fresh water pump for master stateroom w/AC pump for Jacuzzi tub
- A true yachtman’s dream. Viking has produced a magnificent 72' yacht that responds and handles like a far smaller boat; built with rock-solid reliability that has made Viking famous. Through the maximum use of space, the interior feels even larger. All this space is wrapped in a very sleek, contemporary exterior appearance. Bronze and clear mirrors installed throughout yacht w/inlaid custom etching on salon wet bar and main galley mirrors. inlaid black tile flooring installed in both upper & lower galleys. Numerous other decorations and artwork installed throughout yacht.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.