- 72 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
A wonderful 72 that looks new and has lovely decor,
pristine condition, detailed maintenance, and extensive electronics. This
great yacht has all the features you’d expect, but also comes with other
exceptional benefits -- low hour Cat C18s, architectural interior moldings, extended range fuel tanks, LLC ownership, and much more.
Call or email us today for all the details.
This is a shared Exclusive listing with Ardell Yacht & Ship Brokers
- SALON Sliding aft door with fixed glass windows top & bottom Stairway to owner's stateroom Low large windows for "sit down" visibility Built in "U" seat Built in 46" Plasma TV with lift Crown molding "Cantalupi" halogen overhead lighting with dimmer control Bose surround sound PILOTHOUSE Helm station with complete engine instrumentation, function alarms & rudder indicator Chart table/locker with navigation light and magnetic compass "Cantalupi" halogen lighting with dimmer controls "Tank Watch" system for fuel and water tanks "Sealand" monitor for holding tank Rocker switch panel for functions Ship's function panel with indicator lights (3) SS "Exalto" articulating windshield wipers with washer system (2) ventilation overhead hatches with "Ocean Air" blinds sliding screens/shades (2) "Stidd" helm chairs with ultraleather covering Raised "L" seat with table Wood border sole with ebony inlay Choice of woodwork with satin finish "Sub Zero" under counter freezer Polk audio surround flush mound speakers Bose Amp.
- Marble counter tops with 2" rounded edge Wood sole Crown molding Halogen overhead lighting with dimmer control, under cabinet lighting Fold out soap tray at galley sink Drawers and cabinets fitted with push pull latches & lined with Formica Large pantry with slide out shelves & counter cabinets with slide out shelves Double SS "Kohler" sink with "Grohe" faucet "Grohe" soap dispenser "Insinkerator" - SS Classic 1hp garbage disposal with top switch #STS-10 "Broan" trash compactor "Kitchen Aid" 18" dishwasher "Seaward" (3) burner 220v cook top with pot holders (#3247) "Seaward" oven below cook top (#345B) GE microwave/convection oven "Sub-Zero" 700 TC refrigerator with 2 drawer freezer below
- MASTER STATEROOM King size walk around berth with drawers & lockers Cedar lined hanging lockers Built in upholstered seat Bureau and vanity cabinets Built in 20" TV Insulated/cored aft & forward bulkheads Choice of woodwork with satin finish "Cantalupi" halogen overhead lighting with dimmer control (2) opening portlights powder coated to match gel coat Safety escape hatch at overhead Front loading washer/dryer in master stateroom companionway (2) "Cantalupi" swing arm reading lights Sony audio surround flush mount speakers Bose Amp. Built in Sharp 20" TV OWNERS HEAD Granite counter top with back & side splash with ceramic sink, "Newport Brass" faucets and accessories "Tecma" silent flush toilet Shower with frameless etched glass door, teak grate "Cantalupi" halogen overhead lighting with dimmer control Ventilation system Teak sole (2) opening SS port lights powder coated to match gel coat Towel bars Towel ring FORWARD VIP Queen size island bed with hinged top and drawers under Cedar lined hanging locker Built in TV cabinet with 26" LCD TV Choice of woodwork with satin finish "Cantalupi" halogen overhead lighting with dimmer control & berth lighting Safety escape/ventilating hatch to forward deck with "Ocean Air" blinds Opening SS port lights powder coated to match gel coat Swing arm reading lights Polk audio surround flush mount speakers Bose Amp. MID GUEST CABIN Convertible settee or over/under bunks with storage below Cedar lined hanging locker "Cantalupi" halogen overhead lighting with dimmer control & berth lighting (2) SS opening port lights powder coated to match gel coat Polk audio surround flush mount speakers Audio volume control CREW QUARTERS Marbleite countertop and sink Grohe single lever faucet (2) single berths Hanging locker Cabinet and drawers "Cantalupi" halogen overhead lighting with dimmer control "Tecma" silent flush toilet Stall shower "Ultra Quiet" Ventilation fan Workbench Ample storage GE microwave Franke sink Wall Vac
- MAJOR EQUIPMENT
- Twin 1000HP "Caterpillar" C-18 diesel engines with vibration dampening mounts IRM-350A 2.64:1 gears with Centa dampening and live PTOs SS #316 (w/316-L rod) exhaust risers with zinc plugs connecting to FRP underwater system with bypass pipes to "Aqua Quiet" mufflers 2-3/4" propeller shafts Bronze V struts with "Cutlass" bearings Bronze intermediate struts with "Cutlass" bearings (Morse or equivalent) Four blade expanded ratio computer designed propellers Digital Wesmar roll fin hydraulic stabilizers Wesmar hydraulic bow thruster Wesmar hydraulic stern thruster "Tides" dripless shaft glands with dual cooling lines "Tides" dripless glands at rudder logs "Twin Disc" electronic engine and gear controls at pilothouse, flybridge and aft deck Twin Disc remote "Hynautic" power steering system (dual pumps) Engine room start/stop panels with engine gages Hydrodynamic rudders per design "Maxwell" 24V 3500 lb. anchor windlass with three station control, separate chain & rope lockers SS CQR 110lb. bow anchor with 400 ft. 3/8"HT chain and chain stopper SS CQR 85lb. 2nd anchor with 400ft rode Maxwell chain counter Salt water wash down at stern 60" trim tabs with controls at pilothouse and fly bridge (3) "Tecma" silent flush heads Brower 1,500 lb hydraulic davit with rotation 96,000 BTU "Marine Air" air conditioning system "Fire Boy" automatic fire extinguishing system with engine shutdown "Reverso" 120V/AC oil change system with lube oil tank "Buell" low profile air horn with 120V compressor, compressor outlets at lazarette & engine room "Exalto" SS articulating windshield wipers with washer system Visual & audio alarms for engine systems at pilothouse Delta-T engine air intake system (minimizes water ingestion) color matched to exterior (4) Delta-T 11" 120V/AC engine room blowers Engine room video camera system (2 cameras, 1 monitor) SS safety rails along inboard engine stringers Washer and Dryer Reverso fuel transfer pump Dual Gulf Coast fuel polishing system (4GPM) 2nd hydraulic pump for steering system Maxwell chain counter Twin Disc remote control Nutone central vacuum system "Northern Lights" 20kw diesel generator, 24V start with whisper sound shield with gas/water exhaust separators and E.A.R. anti vibration mounts "Northern Lights" 12kw diesel generator, with whisper sound shield with gas/water exhaust separators and E.A.R. anti vibration mounts (4) "Sea Gel" 8D gel cell main engine start batteries (24V) (2) "Sea Gel" 4D gel cell generator start batteries (24V) (8) "Sea Gel" 8D gel cell batteries for ship's 24V system Heart battery monitor "Xantrex" SW-40/24 4kw inverter/120amp charger "Newmar" PT-24-40CE, 24V ship service back up charger "Newmar" PT-24-20CE, 24V engine battery charger Additional 60amp 24V alternator on each engine for ships service Digital DC charge rate, DC ammeters and DC voltmeters 24V & 12V distribution/circuit breaker panels with amp & volt meters with backing light (4) "Mastervolt" 20amp converters, 24V to 12V 120V & 24OV distribution/circuit breaker panels with amp & voltmeters with backing light "Marinco" shorepower 125/250V-50A, phone and TV cable inlets port & starboard side (or fore & aft) "Glendinning" CM-7 cable master, with 75' cable "Cantalupi" halogen lighting with dimmer controls through out boat Reading lights in staterooms and heads GFI breaker protection as appropriate at deck, galley, heads, engine room & lazarette Breaker protection at each AC source Electrolysis bonding & grounding system with (2) 6" x 12" zinc plates and shaft scratchers High quality shielded RG-6 CO AX for TVs Tinned high temperature wiring, UL approved "Panasonic" phone/intercom system, 7 station (owner programmed) "Winegard" TV antenna booster & selector switch ACR searchlight with remote control 46" Plasma screen TV at salon 20" TV at master stateroom, 26" Sharp TV at guest stateroom Spreader lights on radar arch (4) Engine room 24V/DC lights (4) 120V/AC fluorescent engine room lamps 24V low profile SS dome lights at pump room & thruster/chain area
- ELECTONICS & NAVIGATION
- Furuno ARP-11 target plotter Furuno Navnet Furuno Sonar System Furuno Navnet remote display Furuno MU155C 15' LCD monitor Furuno SC-50 Satellite compass Furuno Black Box Furuno Navnet VX2 12kw radar Furuno VX2 Plotter FurunoVX2 6kw radar Furuno FA 150 (AIS) auto target information system (new May 2007) (2) Icom M-602 VHF Simrad AP-25 auto pilot Nauticomp 18" monitor Nauticomp 15" monitor B&G net wind system The Weather channel marine WSI system ACR 406 Global fix EPIRB Sea Tel wave call 3000 Sea Tel 2498S Sat TV Digital wireless Cell amplifier HRO SFM 1400-2 watermaker Bose lifestyle home stereo system Tender Standard VHF Garman 178C color GPS with fish finder
- FLYBRIDGE/BOAT DECK Complete engine instrumentation, rudder indicator and magnetic compass Plexiglass venturi windshield with SS frame & plexiglass instrument cover (2) helm chairs. "L" seat with vinyl cushions, storage & teak aeration slats, two teak tables Gaggenau Bar-B-Que Cabinet with sink and "Isotherm" refrigerator Teak ventilation slats inside exterior cabinets & seats FRP radar arch 1,500 lb. hydraulic davit with rotation Boat deck drained to waterline 1 ¼" SS handrails at boat deck with welded SS life lines "Manship" SS hatch and SS ladder to cockpit Fresh water wash down SS flag socket and teak flag staff Hard Top with lighting DL-15' Caribe with Yamaha 60hp Full "Duffy" enclosure. COCKPIT/ CAL DECK Aft deck engine & thruster controls, rudder indicator & engine start-stop switches Aft deck storage cabinet with teak aeration slats Covered sink Engine room and lazarette access from cockpit or California deck (2) aft deck flood lights Hand held shower at sport deck Fresh water wash down at sport deck, bow and boat deck Rear fashion plates (2) Transom doors Dual stairways to sport deck (4) removable SS 2" diameter U-handrails at sport deck SS pop-up cleats at sport deck SS built in swim ladder at sport deck FRP hinged covers at cockpit scuppers Camera at cockpit Port & Starboard wind doors DECK EQUIPMENT Two-tone nonskid at all decks, pilothouse roof white nonskid Exterior SS 316 grade (including screws & bolts/nuts), welds ground & polished 1 ¼" SS hand rails and bow pulpit Port & starboard bulwark doors SS boarding ladder with FRP treads in concealed storage locker(2)"Manship" ventilation overhead hatches with "Ocean Air" blinds sliding screens/shades (10) "Manship" SS port lights (6) SS hawse holes with cleats, (2) SS bow chocks, (2) 12" SS deck cleats, (6) fender hawse holes Waterproof "Cantalupi" deck and safety lights Aluminum reinforced exterior doors, exterior FRP covered & gel coated, interiors covered with matching interior wood, and SS door frames Bow staff & SS socket Port & starboard storage lockers at bow Rope locker for 2nd anchor rode
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For complete details, contact Chris Murray (949) 678-0270 or firstname.lastname@example.org September is a co-exclusive with Ardell Yachts