- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
An Outstanding Island Packet 37 - Ready to Cruise Now!
PRICE JUST REDUCED - Owner would like all offers!
This nice example of a mid-size blue water cruising sailboat is a one owner boat. It has always been well maintained and lovingly cared for. She is cruise equipped and is ready to set sail today. Call us and set a time to see Optimystique today!
- Forward Cabin has custom made latex foam mattress with storage under, 2 drawers, 2 louvered doors on either side with a shelf in each. Also 3 large storage areas under the mattress. Hella fan for ventilation and an HVAC vent when connected to AC current. The forward cabin features a nice shelf along either side as well as a large hanging locker with a large flat area on top in front of another storage area behind 2 sliding doors. Aft of the forward cabin to port is the large combination head and shower. To starboard is another large storage area with a shelf. There are 2 settees on either side with the port settee expandable to a double bed. The Island Packet fold-away table is up and out of the way or down and expands for dining 4-6 people with ease. To starboard is a 24" flat screen TV. Aft on port is the dedicated nav station with storage. Aft to starboard is the galley with double S/S sink, 3 burner Princess LP gas range with oven, Magic Chef microwave oven, and large icebox with Adler Barbour Super Cold Machine refrigeration. Port aft is the massive aft cabin with hanging locker and storage compartment. Peek-a-Boo shades are in all staterooms and head. Glebe Creek screens are in all hatches and provide excellent ventilation.
- Princess 3 burner propane stove w/ oven (2) 10# Propane tanks Adler Barbour Super Cold Machine refrigeration Magic Chef microwave oven Double S/S sinks Water Heater - AC & engine heat
- Garmin 462 chartplotter at helm Garmin 162 at nav station B&G wind, depth, speed B&G ram drive autopilot below deck (New 2012) Furuno 1622 radar at helm ICOM IC-M59 VHF at nav station ICOM IC-M402 VHF at helm Ritchie compass 24" Spectra flat screen TV Pioneer AM/FM/CD (2) speakers in main cabin & (2) in cockpit
- (6) Group 27 Lifeline batteries Xantrex 2000 watt charger/inverter Link 2000 Battery monitor Ferris 125 amp high output alternator Kiss wind generator (2) Siemen 100 watt solar panels w/ Blue Sky booster 12 volt outlets - (2) cabin, (2) cockpit (4) 12 volt fans for ventilation (1) 50' 30 amp shore power cables, (2) 10' 30 amp cables (1) 50 to 2 30 amp splitter, (1) 15 amp to 30 amp adapter
- Yanmar 3JH2 diesel engine w/ 3121 hrs Racor fuel filter 16,000 BTU AC system w/ 2 (new 2012) air handlers Katadyn PowerSurvivor 40E/12 V watermaker (pickled) Raritan head New macerator pump - 2013 New poly holding tank and hoses - December 2013
- Deck & Cockpit
- Ground Tackle: Delta anchor w/ 200' chain, Danforth w/ 200' rode & 25' chain Lofrans Tigres windlass Salt water anchor washdown Full length bimini & dodger w/ full enclosure Textilene sunshades Cockpit cushions Teak cockpit table Canvas winch covers Canvas covers for all hatches Teak framed Glebe Creek screens in all hatches Companionway boards & screen Lazarettes & lockers Cockpit shower (3) Dorades Ocean Marine dinghy davits Garhauer motor lift Edson motor mount Starboard aft boarding ladder steps Custom made stainless ladder that can be attached to either side Fenders & lines
- Sails & Rigging
- Main with full battens, Headsail & staysail on roller furling Lazy jacks for easy sail storage (2) Lewmar 48ST winches All reefing lines lead aft to cockpit for ease of control
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- See more details at www.whiteakeryachtsales.com Brokers outside of Florida contact office for co-brokerage details.