- 50 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- IPS D6
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Manufacturer Provided Description
This Marquis is a performance yacht operated from either the flybridge or the fully equipped salon helm station. Power is supplied by three Volvo Penta diesel engines coupled to IPS rotating pod drives – the most innovative and efficient engine / drive system available. The result is superb slow speed torque; thrilling top-end speed and exceptional joy stick controlled slow speed maneuverability. And, while powerful – this engine and drive combination is quieter and more efficient than traditional shaft driven propulsion systems.
The features incorporated into this yacht reflect forward thinking from the Nuvolari-Lenard design team. The low profile sport bridge is for people who love fresh sea air and warm sunshine. There is no shortage of lounge space. Choose the privacy of the triple-wide foredeck lounge or the contoured bridge lounge or the spacious sun pad aft of the bridge.
With the opening of the aft bulkhead doors, galley, salon, cockpit and swim platform are integrated into a single level social area. For additional cockpit space the transom is moved aft with a simple touch of a button. Awe inspiring interior appointments include yacht finish woodwork custom crafted from a number of exotic hardwoods.
The prestige associated with the Marquis brand has been earned over time and is undisputed by the world’s most knowledgeable yachtsmen. The Marquis 500 Sport Bridge reflects the knowledge of a highly refined owner that recognizes world class style and fine yacht quality.
- Construction Cabinetry and trim: cherry wood throughout, with satin or optional high gloss Marquis™ jewel finish consisting of multiple coats, hand buffed Fiberglass structural stringers with laminated aluminum plates Molded fiberglass components: hand-laid, featuring composite laminate hullsides, decks, & cabintops Hull bottoms : solid fiberglass laminate with Knytex substrates & vinylester barrier coat Stringer system: Fiberglass hat section Tempered safety glass: tinted, frameless window systems Unitized deck, cockpit, & cabintop construction with integral aluminum truss reinforcement in cabintop structure
- Engine Room
- Access ladder Bilges: coated with white, low-VOC gelcoat for enhanced appearance & ease of maintenance Blower : forced air ventilation Catwalk : diamond plate aluminum Fire suppression system : automatic/manual FE241 (FM200 in European Community) with automatic engine/generator shut down Bulkheads : full structural, laminated to hull sides & stringers Insulation : acoustical & thermal, integrated into the laminate Lights, overhead, fluorescent : controls in cockpit Oil Change system
- Air conditioning : 4-zone 38,000 BTU self contained system: 8,000 BTU for master stateroom and heads; 10,000 BTU for dinette, 12,000 BTU for salon; 8,000 BTU for guest staterooms; with reverse cycle heat Exhaust muffler : generator Fresh water cooling : engines Fuel tanks : welded, baffled 5052 aluminum ,internal Seawater Strainers Steering, electric fly by wire : Volvo® IPS engines Trim tabs : Lectrotab®, 4 stainless steel flat planes
- OPTIONAL UPGRADED Kohler 23KW generator DUAL 50-amp Cablemaster shore power cords AC/DC distribution panels with magnetic circuit breakers & integral generator & bilge blower controls; AC voltmeter AC ampmeter, DC voltmeter & DC amp meter Batteries, engine : (3) 31 series starting batteries, Deka Marine®, cold cranking rating of 950 amps, reserve capacity of 205 minutes at 23 amp draw, 100 amp/hour rating [(3) engine] Batteries, ship service/generator : (3) dedicated 31 series, Deka Marine @, deep cycle, (12V), cold cranking rating of 950 amps, reserve capacity of 225 minutes at 23 amp draw, 105 amp/hour rating [(1) generator, (2) ship service] Battery chargers : (1) 20 amp charger for the engine batteries; (1) 60 amp charger for ship service batteries & generator Battery switches on/off : (3) engine, (1) ship service, (1) generator Dockside inlet : CATV with 50' (15.2 m) white cord Generator : 15.5 kW 60 Hz (13 kW 50 Hz), Kohler® with sound shield, dedicated 31 series battery & 5 year warranty Ground Fault Circuit Interrupt (GFCI) protection : all electrical outlets Shore power cord : Marinco® dual 240V/50 amp (230V/32 ampinternationally) 50' (15.2 m) white - DUAL CABLEMASTER electric reel Shore power connector : dual 240V/50 amp (230V/32 ampinternationally) Wiring system : tinned copper strand wire, harnessed, color-coded, labeled, meets or exceeds ABYC standards
- Water & Holding System
- Fresh water storage tanks : polyethylene,Fresh water tank level monitor Grey water sump pump : automatic/manual operation for all grey water drainage below waterline Fresh water system : SHURflo® variable speed drive pump senor, Smart Sensor ®, 4.5 gallons/minute (17 liters/minute) flow rate, high flow filter Freshwater washdown OVERBOARD discharge system Shore water connection with pressure-reduction valve Transom handshower : fresh water, hot & cold Waste holding tank : with filtered vent & dockside pumpout, Waste tank level monitor Water & waste lines : constructed of molecularly cross-linked polyethylene Water heater : 11 gallons (42 liters) Water system : SHURflo® state of the art plumbing technology
- Anchor roller : over-the stem, stainless steel channel with nylon rollers Bow chafe plate : stainless steel Bow rail : 1 1/4" (32 mm) O.D., lineal-buffed, welded stainless steel, with additional 1/2” (13 mm) intermediate rail amidships & forward Bow rail stanchions : 1” (2.5 cm) stainless steel, anchored to aluminum backing plates laminated into deck Cleats : 12" (30.5 cm) stainless steel: anchor (1), bow (2): stern (2), spring (4): bolted through a structural aluminum backing plate Deck portlights: (2) port & starboard on foredeck, tinted plexiglass Molded deck toe rail , forward Grab rail : 1” (2.5 cm) stainless steel, over cabin windows, running length of cabin & above windshields Rub rail molding : heavy-duty, 2" (5 cm) 316L stainless steel insert Windshield weather covers : black mesh
- Safety & Navigation
- Active corrosion protection for Volvo IPS : replaces traditional zinc anodes, triple redundant protection, integrates with EVC displays; monitors & adjusts potential voltage in surrounding water to an acceptable level Battery master disconnect switches, Battery restraint brackets & boxes Bilge alarm : high water Bilge blowers (12V) Bilge pumps: (4) total, (2) 2000 gallons/hour (7570 liters/hour) each, auto/manual operation, (2) 1100 gallons/hour (4163 liters/hour) each, automatic operation CO detectors in salon & staterooms Compass (Fly Bridge Helm) : Ritchie® illuminated, flush-mount 4.5" (11.4 cm) dial Compass (Lower Helm) : Ritchie® illuminated, flush-mount 4 1/2” (11.4 cm) dial Engine alarms : temperature & oil pressure Fuel filters : Racor® engines & generator Horn : International, 123 dba (12V), mounted on arch Internal bonding system with 8 gauge size wire, ABYC compliant Isolation transformers on the internal shore power lines with ELCI Inlet Breakers 60 Hz Windlass package : 44 lb. (20 kg) Davis® anchor & 150' (46 m) of 5/16" (8 mm) chain Molded nonskid surfaces on all walk decks: diamond pattern Navigation lights : USCG/COL REG approved, mounted on arch Seacocks: 65-5-5-5 marine grade bronze for all underwater thru-hulls Spotlight : electronically controlled, Golight® Stryker™ UNDERWATER LIGHTS - AFT
- Cockpit & Swim Platform
- Boarding ladder : 3 steps, telescoping with grab rail, concealed in swim platform Bridge companionway : integral, molded fiberglass, starboard side, 1.25” stainless steel hand rail, with recessed LED courtesy illumination. Cockpit Icemaker Cockpit Fridge Cockpit Electric Grille Cockpit Table: Removable Extending cockpit : 71 ft2 (6.6 m2 )approx., with transom lounge in forward position; extends to 79 ft2 (7.3 m2 ) approx., when lounge slides aft Grab rails : stainless steel, by side deck stairways & on top of transom Hatch : engine room access, guttered, watertight, locking stainless steel latch, gas-assist, ladder to machinery compartment, sized to permit equipment removal Lights, courtesy, recessed with exterior-mounted switch, blue LED Lights overhead, recessed : with exterior-mounted switch, polished chrome, blue LED Side deck stairways : (2) integral to deck Stereo speakers: (2) with amplifier with volume control and on/off switch Storage lockers : swim platform area port & starboard Storage locker, aft starboard : aft starboard of salon door, under bridge companionway, fiberglass door and interior closeout, contains main accessory battery switch; accommodates for CE specified life raft Storage locker, aft port : and starboard corner, fiberglass door and interior closeout Swim platform : 36 ft2 (3.3 m2) approximately, HYDRAULIC TEAK DECKING in cockpit and swim platform Transom gate : port & starboard side, stainless steel & etched plexi-glass, secures closed, stainless steel hardware Transom lounge : slides aft 14” (36 cm) to provide 8 ft2 (0.74 m2) approx. additional cockpit space at anchor or dock, accommodates 4 adults, with storage beneath & seat covers Wet bar : port side, standard with sink, bottle storage and storage cabinet below; polished stainless steel covers for sink and optional grill
- Beverage holders :(5) stainless steel; 2 at helm; 3 near aft Bridge sunpad : accommodates 2 adults; located forward with single helmlayout; Bridge sunpad Cover Bridge Table : fiberglass top with 2 beverage holders built-in, highly polished stainless steel pedestal, fixed height Courtesy lights (6): LED for floor illumination Electronics arch : welded premium grade aluminum painted with AWLCRAFT 2000 acrylic urethane topcoat for use in harsh marine environments. Lounge seating : low profile backrest, with storage beneath seat cushions. Inclined backrest on forward seating section with double helm layout and full covers Safety rail : 1.25” O.D., lineal-buffed 316 stainless steel connecting arch, bridge and sunpad area Safety rail stanchions : double-welded (inside & outside), 316 stainless steel, anchored to aluminum backing
- Flybridge Helm
- Dual Raymarine E-120 Screens w/ RADAR and AUTO PILOT Accessory outlets (1): 12V Companion seat : with double helm seat bridge layout only; swivel pedestal, adjustable, high-quality elegant upholstery with arm rests Beverage holders : (2) stainless steel EVC Control Panel Fuel gauge (1) Helm seat : swivel pedestal, adjustable, high-quality elegant upholstery with arm rests, flip up seat with covers Instrumentation : LCD Digital Engine Display (1 for each engine) – tachometer, hourmeter, engine oil pressure, engine coolant, temperature, engine battery voltage; transmission fluid pressure, transmission fluid temperature, rudder angle,Provisions for mounting full electronics Spotlight control Start/stop panels (3) Steering wheel: custom with Marquis Logo Stereo controls for Bridge System Trim tab controls with position indicator Venturi air deflector Volvo Electronic Engine Controls Volvo IPS Joystick Control Windshield : tinted, wraparound, stainless steel frame
- Lower Helm
- Lower Helm DUAL RAYMARINE E120 screens w/ RADAR and AUTO PILOT Access panel : provides access to wiring below helm Accessory space : for installing navigation equipment Accessory outlets (1): 12 volt Beverage holders Fire extinguisher alarm : automatic Displays: (1 for each diesel engine) digital LCD; tachometer, hourmeter, engine oil pressure, engine coolant temperature, engine battery voltage; transmission fluid pressure, transmission fluid temperature, rudder angle Gauges : analog; fuel level Helm seat : 6-way power, bench style, high-quality marine-grade upholstery, embroidery stitching, storage underneath Overhead red night reading light Rocker switch controls Spotlight control Tilt steering wheel Volvo IPS Joystick control Windshield wipers/washers (2) port & starboard Windshield defoggers
- AC & DC distribution panel cabinets Air conditioning controls: (2) TROPICAL HIGH-CAPACITY A/C option - 46K BTU Central Vac system Designer décor : consisting of premium wall coverings & fabrics, Designer chairs (2) Duette shades on lower salon windows: décor matched Electrical outlets Entertainment group : 32" (81 cm) Solé LCD TV with lift, stereo system, DVD/CD player, Sirius® satellite radio system built to durable marine grade standards & Apple iPod ® dock. OPTIONAL STEREO UPGRADE Entrance door : hinged starboard panel & bi-fold port panel, provides for maximized opening, painted aluminum frame, handle lock & deadbolt High Gloss Zebrano interior trim decor Tempered safety glass : fixed windows Flooring : dark Brazilllian cherry Lights, overhead : with electronic dimmer control, LED, brushed stainless steel Lights, rope : forward perimeter behind wood trim Lights , sconce (2) Lounge : color coordinated with storage under cushions - CONVERTS to berth - with decor pillow package Rocker light switches SIDE windows open Soffit : wood, high gloss jewel-like finish, around perimeter of ceiling Stereo speakers (4): Sonance® Table : converts to double berth with filler cushions designed to stow under VIP stateroom berth
- Countertop : solid surface Designer décor : consisting of premium wall coverings & fabrics Electrical outlet (1) Flooring : dark Brazillian Cherry Lights , overhead, recessed Liquor cabinet : glass shelves; built-in storage for liquor bottles & glassware, blue accent lighting Microwave : convection oven/grill, built-in, stainless steel finish, Tappan® Pantry cabinets : forward & aft bulkhead Range : electric, 2-burner, Ceran® top with exhaust fan Refrigerator/freezer : drawer style Rocker light switches Sink : stainless steel, undermounted with designer faucet Storage cabinet : painted front with the look of stainless steel Storage drawers : (5) self-closing drawer slides, painted fronts with the look of stainless steel Trash receptacle : built-in with slide out hinges
- Master Stateroom
- Air conditioning control Berth : queen, pillowtop innerspring mattress, island with storage beneath, gas-assisted hinges™, wood headboard & padded bolster trim coordinated with hull color Carpet : advanced stain protection; fade/wear/crush-resistant; multi-year warranties; with pad Deck portlights : port & starboard with décor matched sliding shades Designer décor : consisting of premium wall coverings & fabrics Electrical outlets (2) Entertainment Option: 19" TV/DVD and separate Master stateroom stereo system Entrance door : from companionway; secures open & closed, decor matched hardware Hanging lockers : port & starboard, full cabin height, designer stainless steel handle, automatic light Hull portlights : (4) round 10" (25 cm), fixed, non-opening Lights, overhead, recessed : LED, with electronic dimmer control Lights, rope : rope accent lighting above deck window curtains Lights, reading : (2) Overhead hatch : lockable Rocker light switches Sheet set: embroidered with Marquis™ logo: fitted sheet, flat sheet, twopillow cases Storage drawers : (2) under berth, designer stainless steel handles Storage shelves : hull side Window treatments : pleated curtains, decor matched
- Master Head
- Electrical outlet Entrance door : from Master Stateroom secures closed, integral doorstop, decor matched hardware Exhaust fan Flooring : marble Hull portlight : (1) round, frosted glass with screen Lights, overhead, recessed : LED Medicine cabinet : mirrored doors Rocker light switches Skylight Storage cabinet over toilet with mirrored doors Toilet : VacuFlush®, pedestal with run/sleep switch Toilet paper holder : wall-mounted Towel bars Vanity cabinet : countertop with vessel sink & drawers Shower Stall Light Nonskid sole Shower door : tempered glass, frameless, secures closed Shower head : overhead Kohler® Shower light : LED, overhead, recessed Shower seat : fiberglass
- VIP Stateroom
- Berth : queen, pillow top innerspring mattress, with storage beneath & padded bolster trim coordinated with hull color Carpet : advanced stain protection; fade/wear/crush-resistant; multi-year warranties; with pad Designer décor : consisting of premium wall coverings & fabrics Electrical outlets (2) ENTERTAINMENT Package: Optional 15" TV/DVD with separate sterepo system Entrance door : from companionway; secures open & closed, decor matched hardware Fixed hull window Hanging locker : with 3 drawers underneath Hanging locker, mirrored doors with drawer storage Hull portlight : (1) 10” (25 cm) opening round with screen Light, directable : LED, over berth head, directable for reading Lights, overhead, recessed : LED Nightstand : with drawer storage Rocker light switches Seat with cushion Skylight Window treatments : pleated curtains, décor matched
- Guest Stateroom
- Berth :(2) twin, pillow top innerspring mattress, padded bolster trim coordinated with hull color Carpet : advanced stain protection; fade-, wear-, crush-resistant; multi-year warranties; with pad Designer décor : consisting of premium wall coverings & fabrics Electrical outlets (2) ENTERTAINMENT system: Optional 15" TV/DVD with separate stereo system Entrance door : from companionway; secures open & closed, decor matched hardware Fixed hull window : 10” (25 cm) opening round with screen Hanging locker : with 3 drawers underneath, automatic light Light, directable : LED, over berth head, directable for reading Lights, overhead, recessed : (6) LED Nightstand : with storage Rocker light switches Skylight Window treatments : pleated curtains, décor matched
- Guest Head
- Electrical outlet Entrance doors : secures closed, integral doorstop, decor matched hardware Exhaust fan Flooring : marble Hull portlight: (1) round, frosted glass with screen Lights, overhead, recessed : LED, Medicine cabinet : mirrored door Rocker light switches Skylight Storage cabinet with mirrored door Toilet : VacuFlush®, pedestal with run/sleep switch Toilet paper holder : wall-mounted Towel bars Vanity cabinet : countertop with vessel sink & drawers Shower Stall Light Nonskid sole Shower door : tempered glass, secures closed Shower head : overhead Kohler® Shower light : LED, overhead, recessed Shower seat : fiberglass
- Bimini top Raymarine Radar/GPS/Depth Guage VHF Radio Auto Pilot AM/FM Stereo/CD Bridge, Salon & 3 Staterooms 4 Zone AC Battery Charger & Switch Hydraulic Swim Platform Kohler 23Kw Generator Trim Tabs Refrigerator, Galley & Cockpit Microwave/Cooktop stove/range Windlass Water Heater Pressure Water system Two full Marien heads with vacu flush Macerator Dual 50 Amp with Glendinning shore power Bottom paint Spotlight Transom shower Triple Volvo IPS 600 Engines Engine Warranty thru 11-21-2017
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.