- 37 (ft.) 3 (in.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The 376 is outfitted with a fractional rig featuring a full-roach, fully-battened mainsail and all lines leading aft. The cockpit is large, with an integrated wheel console, hinged helm seat and a walk-through transom with swim platform. The 376's roomy and bright interior boasts wraparound windshield; two staterooms, L-shaped galley; and a marine head with vanity and stall shower.
Since 2011, new cushions / upholstery (dinette, port seat, aft cabin mattress, aft cabin seat and V berth mattress), entirely new waste system and tank (macerator removed, wiring and thru hull are still in place), dripless shaft seal, new cutlass bearing, Mermaid Air 16,000 BTU air conditioning / reverse cycle heat. All interior teak wood doors, bulkheads and cabinetry finished and in good condition.
- Interior Walk Thru
- The main cabin is laid out with head aft to port, navigation station with storage forward. Galley is L shaped and to starboard. Seating area, to port is a single couch with fold down table, storage and TV. To starboard is a large U shaped seating area with hi-low table which converts to a double berth with filler cushion. Ample storage is outboard, water heater, frig pump and HVAC are below. Keel sump and compression post are located on centerline, there's ample storage within the sole compartments. The galley has ample storage in cabinets above and below. The counter top is solid surface Corian with in counter top garbage. Sink is forward, microwave, frig/freezer and range/oven are outboard The forward stateroom is a typical V berth with filler, storage to port / starboard with private sink to starboard. An opening privacy bi-folding window is to starboard, area is closed off by a solid door. The head is a full FRP enclosure with two access doors. A molded shower with overboard sump and seat is forward with head toilet aft, vanity with Corian solid surface top is mid head outboard. Ample storage in this area. The aft cabin has a large athwart ship berth with storage lockers forward port and starboard. To starboard, aft and below the berth are additional storage areas. A seat is located to port with access door to the head. The stateroom can be closed off by a solid door. Head toilet: Manual Raritan with new valves in 2011 Refrigerator/freezer: in counter hinged type (deep) Alder Barbour Sink: dual stainless steel with hot / cold pressure water system, in counter top soap dispenser Microwave: Goldstar Range / Oven: Princess propane with 10 lb tank in port swim platform locker Air handler: Mermaid Air M-16CHP-L 16,500 BTU air conditioning/ reverse cycle heat w/ digital control NEW 2012 Condensation water goes overboard with discharge water, not into the bilge. Slick system.
- Upgrades Since 2011
- New Cushions & Upholstery for Dinette, Port & Aft Stateroom Seat New Mattress for Master Cabin and V Berth Entire New Waste System and Tank. (Macerator removed, wiring and thru hull still in place) New Dripless Shaft Seal and Cutlass Bearing Installed a 16,000 BTU Mermaid Air Conditioner with Reverse Cycle Heat Refinished Interior Teak Doors, Bulkheads and Cabinetry.
- Hull type: Canoe body Hull Material/construction: FRP solid below waterline- cored hullsides above waterline Bottom paint: Blue Boot stripe: Navy blue (gel coat) Cove: Red (vinyl) Hull/deck joint: Outward flanged, bolted with full rubber cap rub rail - entire hull perimeter Keel: (1) FRP molded stub with molded lead winglet bulb w/ internal stainless steel bolts Rudder: (1) FRP cored spade (large) Strut: (1) single with NEW (2011) cutlass bearing Shaft: (1) 1" stainless steel with single magnesium anode (shaft dyno'd and straight -2011) Prop size/type: Michigan bronze manganese two blade 17x15 Exhaust port type: molded aft port hull at transom Stringers/Framing: FRP hat internal stringer grid Bulkhead type: Wood tabbed to hull and stringers Port lights: (3) port (4) starboard smoke acrylic
- Deck material / construction: FRP with cored deck / coach roof / molded halyard basins aft (2) Non-skid: molded diamond type with grey gel coat Swim platform: molded with lockers port/starboard with fold down 4 step ladder, dockside fresh water stbd Rails/stanchions- stainless steel bow / stern pulpits (2) cat perch seats, stanchions with dual lifelines / netting Windlass: Simpson Lawrence electric vertical gypsy w/ Danforth & plow anchors-dual pulpit roller-deck switches Air intake: (2) deck cowls (directional) with caps Ventilation hatches: (10) coach roof acrylic/aluminum opening with screens and (3) acrylic sun shades Port lights: (6) with screens in deck house sides and (1) starboard cockpit seat Windows: (2) large smoke acrylic deck house (1) large acrylic on coach roof w/ privacy cover Hatches: (2) large aft cockpit (1) mid port cockpit (1) rope locker forward Companion way: sliding acrylic hatch with (2) acrylic fillers Cockpit: Large O shape seating area - very comfortable- fold down aft seat for direct swim platform access Helm: large FRP console w/ port & starboard folding FRP tables (Navy blue cover) Bimini: navy blue 75% cockpit bimini (folding) with connector to dodger & storage cover Dodger: new navy blue canvas in 2011 has clear windows forward and sides Mast: Z-spars B&R back stayless rig w/double swept spreaders Furler: Pro Furl aluminum with new line Standing Rigging: stainless steel wire to polished stainless steel chain plates / tangs Running Rigging: line with tracers - serviceable condition Boom: Z-spars aluminum with Vang Traveler- Harken forward of companionway Winches: (3) Lewmar 40 self tailing (1) Lewmar 44 self tailing electric - all on coach roof aft Rope clutches: (1) set of four to port and starboard Sail track: aluminum T track forward coach roof
- Full sail area 847 sq. ft Main- UK full batten Dacron main with navy blue cover w/ Hunter name- Dutchman system Jib: UK Dacron 100% with sun cover when furled
- Engine: Yanmar 3JH2E three cylinder 36 hp diesel S/N 2276 unknown hours-no meter- NEW oil/filter 2013 Reduction gear: Kanzaki KBW10 2.8:1 ratio straight drive S/N 9251 NEW fluid 2013 Engine cooling system: closed system with raw water intake cooling Fuel system: Racor fuel / water separator Engine room condition: satisfactory- hinge up stairs and removable aft cabinet panel Generator: NA Thru hulls: All ball valve type Exhaust system type: FRP muffler below aft berth Strainers: yes- on all main intakes for equipment Shaft stuffing box: closed dripless system- NEW 2011 Steering system type: Cable type (full access from cockpit deck removable section) and Emergency tiller
- Bonding: Lightning & engine AC panel: breaker switch type with polarity indicators at navigation station DC panel: breaker switch type with indicators at navigation station Inverter / charger: Heart Interface Freedom 2000 Batteries: (1) lead acid 24 series (1) lead acid 8D Battery switch: lower navigation station
- Plumbing and Tankage
- Bilge pumps: (1) manual Whale port cockpit (1) electric Rule 1100 in aft keel sump Fuel Tank: polypropylene 35 gallon below starboard cockpit locker Water Tank: polypropylene 75 gallon below forward berth Water heater: 6 gallon below forward starboard seat Waste Tank: polypropylene 25 gallon below port cockpit locker- NEW 2011 w/ hoses
- GPS / Chartplotter: Raymarine A70 with 3D chart chip Autopilot: Autohelm ST4000 Depth: Autohelm digital VHF Radio: Icom IC-M302 Antenna: mast head Speed: Raymarine ST60 Wind: Raymarine ST60 Wind Antenna: Mast head -inoperable Compass: Ritchie power damp
- Saftey Equipment
- PFD's: 5 Throwable Device: Lifesling rail mounted Sound signals: yes- air horn Visual distress signals: yes Navigational Lighting: yes Vapor detection: yes- smoke detectors forward and aft staterooms Fire Extinguishers: yes (1)
- Docking and Ground Tackle
- Dock lines: (6) navy blue 5/8" dia. Fenders: (2) Boat hook: NA
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.