- 41 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
LOOKING FOR REASONABLE OFFERS
(LOCATION: Sarasota FL) The Silverton 410 Sport Bridge is a spacious sport cruiser with the unique "Sidewalk" side decks that provide easy access forward as well as expanding usable interior space. She has a large open flybridge, roomy cockpit, full beam bi-level salon, and two staterooms to insure room, comfort, and convenience. If you are looking for a cruiser with condo-style accommodations, this Caterpillar powered 41' Silverton is ready to accommodate.
On deck we start at the top with a flybridge with bimini top and brand new enclosure. The well equipped helm features Raytheon Radar / GPS / Sonar System, Ray ST60 data displays, VHF radio, compass, and a helm mounted CD sound system. Seating consists of an extra-wide helm seat, port side companion lounge, and aft guest lounge. There is a wet bar with ice maker to help ensure an enjoyable time on the water. "SideWalk" walkways on either side lead forward to a foredeck with stainless steel bow rail, foredeck padded sun pad, bow pulpit, anchor, and windlass. A stairway from the bridge takes you down to an open cockpit with room for casual seating or dining. The transom door opens to a large swim platform with boarding ladder and transom shower.
The carpeted bi-level salon is tall, wide, comfortable, and inviting with warm woods, soft colors, new area rug, and lots of natural light. As you enter the salon you find an L-shaped sofa with coffee table starboard with entertainment center with JVC TV and BOSE sound system forward. To port is a leather lounger and breakfast bar. The galley is forward and a step up and features hardwood floor, upper & lower cabinets, a new Norcold full-sized refrigerator/freezer, three-burner range with oven, built-in microwave oven, and Corian counter top with integrated sink. Opposite the galley is a stylish horseshoe dinette with cherry table.
There are two staterooms. The forward master stateroom features an island queen berth, hanging locker, and private access to head and shower compartments. The starboard head compartment has dual access, a Vacuflush head, and mirrored vanity. Port side is a separate shower stall. The guest stateroom has double berth and hanging locker.
Powered by twin 420-hp Caterpillar diesel engines she is designed for long-lasting dependable performance. Mechanical features include: Kohler generator, three-zone Marine Air reverse cycle HVAC, 10-gallon water heater, and Seafire automatic fire suppression system. This 41' Silverton is well equipped, carefully maintained and ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this luxurious and spacious Silverton 410 Sport Bridge.
- The Silverton 410 Sport Bridge is sporty on the outside and gracious on the inside. Two sunpads, plenty of comfortable seating, and a wetbar make being topside truly fun. An ergonomic helm, full instrumentation, and a power-packed engine room make for an exciting adventure. When the day is done, move below to one of the largest interiors in its class. The 410 has a full-beam salon, two full staterooms, a split head and shower, plus a raised galley no chef could ignore.
- Spacious, upscale, full-beam salon with large side windows and sliding doors to cockpit Large L-shaped sofa, entertainment center with TV and sound system, leather lounger, and a breakfast bar Galley with dinette elevated and forward of the salon Full galley to port with cherry cabinets, Corian counter, stainless steel sink, electric cook top, built-in microwave oven and coffee maker, and full size Norcold refrigerator with freezer Curved dinette to starboard Staterooms down to starboard Two large staterooms with island berths and ample storage Separate head and shower compartments with head and vanity to starboard and shower to port
- Deck & Hull
- Bow pulpit with anchor and roller Stainless steel bow rail Foredeck sun lounge "SideWalk" side deck stairways to bridge Open flybridge with radar arch Large cockpit with transom door and swim platform
- Flybridge & Cockpit
- Large flybridge with seating for 9 New upholstery Wet bar with ice maker Upper deck sun lounge Radar arch Bimini top with full enclosure Well equipped helm "SideWalk" stairways forward and starboard stairway to cockpit Spacious cockpit, partially covered with sliding doors to salon, stairway to bridge, and door to swim platform Large swim platform with boarding ladder, transom locker, and freshwater shower
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raytheon Radar / GPS / Sonar System Ray ST60 data displays VHF radio Compass Helm mounted CD sound system TV and sound system in salon TV with VCR in master stateroom TV with DVD in guest stateroom
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 420-hp Caterpillar Diesel Engines with only 700 hours Recently serviced, fresh oil and filters Generator 50-amp shore power Water Heater Reverse cycle HVAC Fresh zincs Recent survey available
- Salesman's Notes
- Motivated, out of state seller does not have time to enjoy this beauty Lightly used and highly cared for No blisters, bottom paint, fresh zincs, monthly bottom cleaning Has more usable space than any vessel in her class Owner will entertain any reasonable offer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.