- 33 (ft.) 4 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The Hunter 33.5 offers tremendous room and comfort in an affordable package. She features a large, open salon, two private cabins, roomy cockpit. and a very fast and easy to handle sail plan. Anna Lorrie is a lightly used well cared for coastal cruiser that has seen exceptional care and love. She is a must see boat.
- Forward is V-Berth with storage beneath. There is a hanging locker to stbd and additional storage to port. The athwart ships head compartment is aft and has a marine head to stbd with vanity to port. Aft is the main salon with a 'U' Shaped dinette to stbd that converts to a double berth. To port is a straight settee with a navigation station at the aft end. The entrance to the master stateroom is to port of the companion way. It has a very large athwart ships double berth and lots of storage. The galley is located starboard of the companionway. Numerous Ports and Hatches; 6'4" Headroom; Teak & Holly Cabin Sole.
- The Galley is located to starboard and has two large, round stainless steel sinks near centerline with hot and cold pressure water. Outboard is an ice box and a two burner Origo stove and oven. There is plenty of storage for food and supplies throughout the galley
- Garmin 440 GPSmap Chart plotter (New 2009) VHF Radio
- Main sail with Mack Pack sail control system and hank on Jib The main sail and jib are like new. They were installed on the boat in 2007 and have had very little use. The Mack pack with Lazy Jacks was installed in 2010 IJPE : 437.00 sq ft I : 37.42 ft J : 10.83 ft P : 36.50 ft E : 13.83 ft Working Sail Area : 625.00 sq ft
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The underbody of the Hunter 33 mirrors Henderson's other Hunter designs in the recent 41 and 44-foot models. Bringing the beam well aft to provide interior space, but not sacrificing performance has worked extremely well in his innovative designs. The deck is wide and workable without intrusions. The cockpit can hold a crowd under sail or at the dock, but is also set up to sail easily single handedly. Accommodations include a large, aft master stateroom with plenty of storage and headroom. The galley is complete with Corian counters, a two-burner range, icebox and a deep, single basin stainless steel sink. Even the non-skid dishware is included. Entertaining or fortifying the crew is easy in a massive salon and guests will appreciate the privacy of the forward v-berth stateroom.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- NOTICE TO BUYERS... NO SALES TAX ON USED BOATS IN NC!! For more information or to schedule a showing, please call the listing Broker. Mike Wood at (252) 571-3505 or email him at Mike@NeptuneYachtSales.com