Classic Downeast trawler powered by an economical Yanmar diesel, with only 335 hours! Spacious cockpit, full electronics and fishing gear, plus full galley, enclosed head and forward stateroom. No need to wait…get out now on this LOW HOURS, professionally maintained vessel. Includes a custom, professionally installed $10,000 aluminum tower, with a platform, seating and bimini shade -- not many of these around!
This is the perfect combination of fishing machine, great style, comfort and economy -- perfect for fishing or cruising.
- LOA: 34 ft 0 in. Beam: 12 ft 3 in. Maximum Draft: 3 ft 3 in. Headroom: 6 ft 4 in. Dry Weight: 15,000 lbs
- Engine Brand: Yanmar 6LP.STE Year: 2011 Engine Type: Inboard Engine Fuel Type: Diesel Engine Hours: Only 335 hours! Engine Total Power: 315 HP
- Fresh Water Tanks: 80 Gallons Fuel Tanks: 250 Gallons, in 2 Aluminum tanks Holding Tank: 25 Gallons
- Below decks and full forward is the master stateroom with vee-berth and generous storage. Moving aft and to starboard is a large, convertible U-shaped dinette. Galley is to port. Further aft and to starboard is the enclosed head with electric toilet, shower head and SS sink. Steps lead up to the fishing cockpit. Sleeps 4.
- Below decks and to port is the full galley. Features include a built-in coffee maker, microwave, 2 burner marine propane cooking surface, and stainless steel sink. Also has 12 volt/110 volt vertical refrigerator/freezer, Corian countertops and generous storage and work surfaces. Water pressure is provided by a 12volt pump and hot water is provided by a 110volt heater (currently inop.) and engine flow thru system.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- VHF: Icom IC-M402, plus (1) hand held VHF GPS/Plotter/Radar/Fishfinder: Raymarine E80 Radar: Furuno Bow thruster: Sidepower Auto Pilot: Robertson AP22 Compass: Saturn
- Electrical System
- AC: Shore Power: 110 volt / 30 amp.Marine grade DC: Starting Batteries: 1 Group 8D (new 03/14) House Batteries: 1 Group 8D (new 03/14) Charging: 110volt charger, engine alternator and diesel generator Lighting: 12 volt Navigation, interior and anchor lights Plus 110 volt outlets throughout.
- Mechanical Equipment & Engine Details
- Main Engine: 1 Yanmar 6 Cylinder 6LP STE 315HP Marine Diesel Age: 2011 Hours: 335 per Hobbs Meter. Fuel Filters: Racor Propeller Shaft: Stainless steel. Propeller: Bronze 4 blade Generator: Entec diesel 4.2kw Full maintenance logs. Lots of spares - hoses, filters, belts, gaskets, etc.
- Deck Equipment
- Anchor Windlass: 12 volt Lewmar Primary Anchor: 10kg with 80' 5/16” chain and 100’ 5/8” nylon rode Barbecue: Rail-mounted infrared Turbo Sport
- Fishing Equipment
- Fishing outriggers Fresh and saltwater washdown Cockpit flood lights Fish fighting chair. Cockpit H-C shower Rod holders. 2 Cockpit ice chests Custom fishing tackle storage shelves Custom aluminum tower with platform, seating and shade. Downriggers available separately
- Lifejackets: 6 Type II. Fire Extinguishers: 2 portable ABC and engine room automatic system Bilge Pumps: 2 12 volt automatic pumps, engine cooling pump, emergency bilge pump Search Light: Handheld Horn: 12volt. Carbon Monoxide detector
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Mainship Pilot 34 Sedan has the seakeeping abilities of the lobsters boats it has descended from. It has a steep plumb bow and a gentle rise of the sheer - both of these qualities give the Pilot 34 Sedan the ability to cut through head seas, while the rounded forward hull sections provide a soft entry. Flatter sections aft increase lift for speed and economy, and the deep full keel with a complete sand shoe gives stability and protection from grounding. In the cockpit, the Pilot 34 Sedan has double-wide helm and companion seats flanking the large hydraulically-assisted engine access hatch. The side lounges can double as berths with the removable backrests. A tilt-up console means easy access to electronics and wiring, and there is a built-in insulated cooler box as well as a standard transom door. Below, the cabin has a large head complete with Corian covered vanity, lots of storage, a shower, and an electric head. The teak-trimmed galley offers plenty of storage, ample Corian counter space, a microwave, a dual cooktop, and a refrigerator and freezer. There is even a slide-out pantry for convenience. The large dinette easily converts to a double berth and includes plenty of storage. A color TV - VCR is standard and is easily viewed from the private forward stateroom, galley or dinette on its swivel system. Forward in the stateroom, hanging lockers and drawers will swallow gear for the weekend or a month.
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Marisa's cell +521-622-855-9167 for an appointment.