- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
THIS ONE-OWNER, SINCE NEW, MANTA HAS IT ALL !!!
"Penelope" is fully optioned including:
Generator, Dual Air Conditioning Systems, Washer/Dryer,
Water Maker, Spinnaker and lots of Solar Power.
Very nice Electronics and Nav Equipment.
Engines and all systems in excellent condition and
serviced every 100 hours since new.
Lots of customizations throughout including:
all newly remodeled Galley in 2007 with
Teak Cabinetry and Trim, Custom Solid Surface Countertops,
Large Stainless Steel Sink and Faucet.
Custom added height to 6' 4" in Galley.
Too many upgrades and updates to mention here -
see Full Specs and Pictures.
If you are looking for a true turnkey 40 Manta
in great condition inside and out ....
THIS IS YOUR CAT !!!
Please call Barry for full details.
- Accommodations Overview
- This vessel sleeps (6) comfortably in three Staterooms. The Port Hull features the Owners’ Stateroom with Head with separate shower. The Starboard Hull features an aft VIP Stateroom and a forward Guest Stateroom. The Guest Head is accessible from both Guest Staterooms. Interior teak wood trim throughout. Teak and holly veneer soles throughout. Bomar hatches with optional OceanAir shades and screens - 2011. Screens on all portals and vents. 6’ to 6' 5" Headroom.
- Salon / Dinette / Nav Station
- The Salon / Dinette is open to the Galley and includes built-in Nav Station. L-Shaped seating with Ultrasuede-type upholstered cushions. Built-in shelf ledge surrounds seating area. Custom built teak drawers and cubicle for computer or printer or storage - added 2007. Storage ottoman with Ultrasuede-type upholstered seat. Formica finished table with adjustable pedestal for entertaining or dining. Wet locker converted to shelf storage (easily reconverted to wet locker). Custom large storage access next to TV - added 2011. Expansive windows offer excellent viewing - (2) front windows replaced 2008. Textilene window covers (reduces Salon temperature). Updated LED cabin lighting. (2) Bomar hatches with optional OceanAir shades and screens. Sony FM Stereo / CD player. Sharp Aquos 22” flat screen TV mounted above storage /wet locker with shelves and storage behind. Sony DVD player. (2) Bose speakers. VHF Radio above TV with independent antenna for dual VHF systems aboard. Set of USB ports for computer built into base of seating area. Phantom sliding screen door on main cabin entry door. Nav Station Chart table. Electrical panel. Custom teak chart rack and magazine rack next to Nav Station. Custom teak computer storage cabinet adjacent to Nav station - added 2002. Dual GPS data available, accessible via serial port. Garmin 48 Hand-held GPS. Trace Solar Panel Interface charge control - NEW 2003. ICOM 802 SSB / HAM Radio with serial port access for computer control - NEW 2007. Link 2000 control panel for Xantrex 3000 watt Inverter/ charger - NEW 2007.
- U-Shaped Galley is up. Adler Barber 12v 10cu.ft. DC refrigerator and freezer. Seaward-Princess (3) burner stove with oven. GE microwave oven - NEW 2008. Electric exhaust hood with light over stove with variable speed blower. 20 lb. Propane tank with remote solenoid valve. The Galley was totally remodeled in 2007 : Custom teak cabinet doors, Custom solid surface countertops with back splash, large stainless steel sink. Faucet - NEW 2007. General Ecology Nature-Pur drinking water filtration system at sink. Fresh water foot pump - added 2000. Fresh water constant pressure pump - NEW 2007. Upper and lower cabinet storage and drawers. Custom storage bin next to sink - added 2010. Fan - replaced 2008. LED Lighting - 2010. Extra Aluminum 20# propane tank for stove. 6' 4" Headroom (custom height).
- Port Hull / Owner's Suite
- Owners’ Master Stateroom is aft with (3) sets of custom teak bookcases / shelves (2010) and pantry with custom teak louvered doors in companionway to private Head forward. Custom teak steps adorn the port hull entrance - added 2010. 6' 5" Headroom. Queen berth with Select Comfort Bed with dual controls. Cedar-lined hanging closet. Custom teak louvered doors and cabinets. Extra storage bin. Overhead reading lamps. Bomar extra large hatch with OceanAir shade and screen. Owners’ Head Electric marine toilet. Vanity with custom solid surface countertop, sink and storage below - remodeled. Custom faucet. Extra large mirrored medicine/ toiletries cabinet. Separate extra large stall shower with water controller, custom shower head and shower curtain. Towel rings. Bomar extra large hatch with OceanAir shade and screen.
- Starboard Hull / Guest Staterooms / Guest Head
- The VIP Stateroom is aft with custom teak bookcase / shelves in the companionway to the Guest Head, which can also be accessed from the forward Guest Stateroom. Custom teak steps adorn the starboard hull entrance - added 2010. 6' 5" Headroom. Aft VIP Stateroom Queen berth with mattress and bedding. Closet with louvered teak doors. Storage cabinets with louvered teak doors. Custom shelf over foot of berth. Overhead hatch with OceanAir shade and screen. Forward Guest Stateroom Cabin can be configured for single tapered-berth or storage with mattress removed. Double size berth with mattress and bed cover. Hand-painted roll-up curtains. Custom built-in teak cabinetry. Custom hanging rod. Splendide 2000 Washer/Dryer combo – NEW circuit board 2011. Guest Head Electric marine saltwater toilet - NEW 2012. Toilet seat - NEW 2014. Vanity with custom solid surface countertop, sink and storage below - NEW 2007. Faucet - NEW 2007. Extra large mirrored medicine/ toiletries cabinet. Towel rack and ring. Separate shower with water controller and shower head.
- Electronics, Navigation and Communication Equipment
- Raymarine C-80 Color Chart Plotter/ Radar/ Depth - 2003. Raymarine 6001 Auto Pilot -2003. Raymarine ST60 Depth - 2003. Raymarine ST60 Wind - 2003. Raymarine ST 60 Speed -2003. Raymarine 240 VHF Radio -2007. Ritchie Compass. TV and telephone inlets. TV Antenna at top of mast and pre-amp. Communications Equipment PTC-IIex Pactor modem (for email via SSB). ACR Satellite 406 EPIRB with MMSI.
- Phaser 6.5 kW Generator - 3248 hours - with NEW March shaft-less water pump 2012, NEW alternator 2012, main oil seal replaced with NEW motor mount 2013, filters and fluids changed every 100 hours. (2) Start batteries. Lifeline GPL AGM 660 amp-hour House batteries: (6) as (1) 4-bank (NEW 2012) and (1) 2-bank (NEW 2011). Heart Link-10 Electrical Meter on House banks. Total of 560 watts of Solar Power. (4) 85 watt Solar Panels (1996). (1) 85 watt Solar Panel (2011). (1) 135 watt Solar Panel (2012). Heart Pathmaker 100/3 Battery Isolation. Heart 3000 Watt Inverter. Trace C-40 Controller for Solar Panels. Promatic 50 amp Battery charger - 2003. (7) 12v Fans located throughout the living areas. Nicro solar powered vents on forward hatches. (2) Zinc Saver II 30 amp 110 service. 110v Shore power with (2) 50' - 30 amp shore cords. 50 amp to 30 amp Shore power splitter.
- Plumbing Equipment
- Village Tech Water Maker (150 gal./day) – completely overhauled 2011 with NEW pressure vessel, membrane, rebuilt high pressure pump, high pressure hose). (2) Electric marine toilets. Saltwater and fresh water deck washdowns. 100 Gallon aluminum water tank. (2) 20 Gallon holding tanks. (2) TankWatch holding tank alarms. (2) Jabsco 18590 macerators. (2) Rule 800 shower sump pumps. Seaward F-1200 11 gallon hot water tank. Jabsco Parmax 4 automatic water pressure system. (2) Automatic bilge pumps. (2) Whale Gusher manual bilge pumps.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Includes AVON 11.3’ Rigid Bottom Inflatable with 15hp Honda motor with electric start, extra thwart seat and custom cover (2011). Inner tubes were re-latexed January 2013. Aluminum radar arch and hard top. Full front and side enclosure. Custom sunshades for complete Cockpit. Custom high-quality adjustable Release Marine Helm chair with foam cushions, tilting backrest and foot rest. Bowmar hatch over Helm seat - NEW 2014. Molded console with space for instrumentation and line bin at helm. Bulkhead mounted stainless steel steering wheel and wheel lock. L-Shaped Cockpit bench seating. Seat cushions and back rests - NEW 2008. Cockpit table. (2) Outside Bose speakers. (3) Cockpit built-in storage boxes plus (1) built-in foam cooler. Custom mesh line and storage bags in Cockpit including shoe bags. Side and rear Cockpit sun shades. Stainless steel stanchions with life lines and port and starboard boarding gates. Stainless steel cabin top rails, cockpit rails and transom rails. Portal visors on all portals - NEW 2012. (2) Deck cleats added aft stairways for Med mooring. (6) Bomar aluminum opening deck hatches. Screens on all hatches, ports and vents. Shade/ screen covers for all deck hatches - NEW 2010. Port hoods on stern ports to keep rain out. Bomar companionway door with locking handle. Phantom retractable companionway screen door. (2) Trampolines with a long lasting material from the original Manta supplier - 2008. Non-skid deck surfaces. Molded swim steps. Hot and cold transom shower. Magma BBQ grill mounted in Cockpit with dedicated 6lb. LPG cylinder. BBQ cover. Wind sensor on mast head - NEW 2011. Navigation lights. Port running light able to be moved inboard to avoid pilings. Deck light/St Light combo. Maxwell VWC800 Electric windlass. Windlass foot control switch - added 2012. Delta 44lb. steel anchor with 175’ 5/16 hi-test chain. Fortress FX-37 aluminum anchor with 250’ 5/8” brait rode. 8’ Parachute sea anchor. (3) Dive tank holders aft of rear seat. Storage rack for dive tanks in forward starboard deck locker. Cross tie-down lines added for dinghy tie down. Bottom paint - March 2014.
- Sails and Rigging
- BRAND NEW Self-tacking, full batten 7 oz. high modulus Dacron Jib - late 2013 - with Camber Spar. Full batten 9 oz. high modulus Dacron Mainsail with (3) reefs. Main sail re-stitched and all seams reinforced 2012. Mesh bag in forward starboard deck locker for spinnaker (easy deployment and storage). Rigid boom vang. Doyle Main sail stack pack - NEW 2011. Mainsail Lazy jacks mounted to spreaders and boom basket. Sunbrella Jib cover (2010), Jib topping lift and Jib lazy jacks. 3/8” 316 Stainless steel rigging. Kevlar running back stays - added 1999. Harken 44.2 STE-H 2-speed electric winch. Main halyard and jib halyard. Sta-set Main sheet and Jib sheet. All running rigging leads to helm - NEW 2011. Dutchman Boom Brake. Awlgrip painted Alum Spar. Harken winch for Spinnaker in Cockpit.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 28hp Volvo Penta MD 30 Engines - 3400 hours. Both engines serviced every 100 hours since new. Both sail drives serviced in 2012. Volvo 2-blade folding propellers with line cutters. Racor over-sized series fuel filters on each engine with vacuum gauge. Racor based fuel polishing system. Sea cocks and forespar strainers for both engine cooling intakes (sail drive intakes have been sealed). CruisAir 16,000 BTU Air conditioning system with reverse cycle unit Salon/Dinette/Galley CruisAir 12,000 BTU Air conditioning system with reverse cycle unit for aft Cabins. March shaft-less A/C cooling pump installed - NEW 2011. 100 Gallon aluminum diesel tank. Extensive spare parts inventory. Shop and parts manuals for engines and genset. Full service records.
- Safety Equipment
- Winslow (6) Person life raft with extra supplies - 2011 (hermetically sealed with a 5 year inspection cycle). Sunbrella life raft cover. MOM-8 Man overboard module buoy with Sunbrella cover. Floating ditch bag with EPIRB, VHF radio, GPS, flares and emergency supplies. Emergency tiller. (4) Self-inflating life vests. (4) Life vests. (3) MOB throwing lines. Radar reflector on Mast. Ship’s bell.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229