- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The 2014 42' Viking Sport Coupe is powered with twin Cummins QSC 600 diesels and the Zeus pod-drive propulsion system.
CALL FOR DETAILS!
CALL FOR PRICING!
The 42 SC shares the same hull as the 42 Open, but the decks and interior arrangements are uniquely different.
Call today to speak with a Viking specialist and learn all about her.
All photos are manufacturer provided.
- Smart Décor Accessory Kit Wrapped hatch carpet installation Sheets (1) set, 2 stateroom Brushed nickel hardware throughout Brushed nickel cover plates for switches and receptacles throughout Satin nickel interior light trim throughout Command deck helm chairs and companion seat in Ultraleather Brisa Distressed Outdoor Buckskin Command deck bench seats in Ultraleather Brisa Distressed Outdoor Chamois Mezzanine cushions in Ultraleather Brisa Outdoor Chamois
- Galley Custom Amtico flooring - teak and holly Corian countertop - matte finish sandalwood Satin nickel faucet Master Stateroom Head Amtico teak and holly flooring Corian vanity countertop with bone sink matte finish Brushed aluminum shower door Satin nickel shower fixtures Brushed nickel towel bars and rings Satin nickel faucet
- Flybridge Teak helm chair with stainless steel pedestal Carpet for command deck Integrated fiberglass sport arch Sport arch, antenna and top black Electronic single-lever controls for helm pod Helm air conditioning Teak finish fiberglass helm pod Cockpit Recessed dockside boxes with fiberglass doors and gaff storage Freezer and refrigerated drink box Deck/Ext Bow pulpit Lewmar V2 stainless steel windlass (gypsy and drum) Hull Bottom paint black Boot stripe - Viking Standard Black 1/2" accent stripe 1/2" above boot stripe; black
- Engine Room/Mechanical
- Power: Cummins QSC-600 with Zeus Drive Oil change system for engines and generator
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information, call to speak with a Viking Specialist! Call - 888-203-0354 Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.