- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 ci
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
$5,000 reduction, seller wants it sold. Own a classic Egg Harbor 33 Sedan.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Although not introduced to the boating public until 1971, the Egg Harbor 33 Sedan quickly became one of the most popular and successful inboard cruisers ever built. Certainly, it's one of the most beautiful. Part of the reason behind this boat's popularity is its versatility. Sport fishermen immediately recognized the 33 Sedan's inherent capabilities for offshore game fishing. Cruising families found spaciousness and comfort ideal for their interests. And everyone agreed that the level of quality throughout was unique among production power cruisers at that time. Perhaps of even greater importance than these, however, is the fact that it was the 33 Sedan that pioneered Egg Harbor's unique construction methods - methods that merge the strength and easy maintenance of a one-piece fiberglass hull with the design flexibility and traditional warmth of a handcrafted interior. The hull is laid up by hand in highly polished fiberglass molds. A lustrous gelcoat outer surface maintains the beautiful finish with minimal care. Exceptional strength and rigidity are imparted by a network of stringers that is fiberglassed into the hull while it is still in the mold. Bulkheads and cabin soles, too, are bonded to the hull with fiberglass for additional reinforcement. Decks are fiberglass with solid teak planking on the cockpit sole and aft decks to create a warm, traditional feel as well as solid footing while underway. The cabin is crafted of solid mahogany, scarfed and fitted by hand to insure beauty and durability. Brightwork accents the deckhouse but is held to a tasteful minimum. Topside, a large flybridge helm station is standard and provides ample seating for the helmsman and guests. Belowdecks, the level of craftsmanship and quality that have built the Egg Harbor reputation are clearly in evidence. The salon is richly appointed with fine cabinetry and joiner work, meticulously finished by hand. Furniture has been selected for style, comfort and versatility; it includes a choice of a convertible sofa and upholstered chair or an L-shaped dinette with an upholstered chair. Full carpeting and drapes are standard. An optional lower helm station may be added to the salon. The fully equipped galley can either be tucked into a corner of the salon or conveniently situated a few steps below. In either arrangement, there's electric refrigeration, a stainless steel sink with pressurized hot and cold water, a flush-mounted electric stove and ample drawer and locker stowage. Sleeping accommodations aboard the 33 Sedan are generous. The private forward stateroom provides berths for two with a large hanging locker and additional lockers under each berth. Upper and lower guest berths are added aft of the forward stateroom when the galley is located in the salon. Drawer stowage is provided under the lower berth. Two more guests are accommodated by the convertible sofa in the salon. A large head, featuring a full vanity and a shower, is centrally located to serve all areas. The long list of standard equipment makes the Egg Harbor 33 Sedan virtually complete for most general boating activities. A broad range of optional equipment and hardware is offered to outfit the boat for the special requirements of sportfishing or extended cruising.
- Optional Equipment
- VHF Radio Coast Guard Package Fish and Depth Sounder Teak Cockpit 6,5 Kw Onan Generator 400 Hours
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Charlie Carricarte cell 305-773-0069