- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Single stateroom layout, Helm AC, 2012 all isinglass replaced, spare props, new flatscreen TV, Detroit 6V92's with 200 hours since overhaul.
Highlights: Helm AC, 200 hours since overhaul, new Toshiba flat screen TV, Rupp outriggers with center rigger, livewell in transom, spare props, see full specs for more information.
- Vessel Walkthrough and Accommodations
- Single stateroom layout with island double berth and private access to head and shower. Head also offers day access from salon. Sofa in salon has a pullout berth. All interior cabinetry is high gloss wood with raised paneling and teak/holly flooring. The helm deck offers great visibility and air conditioning. There is a large cockpit on the business end with plenty of fishbox/storage space. There is a full tower with electronics upstairs.
- Teak cabinetry with gloss finish Solid surface countertops Interior carpeting with carpet runners Vinyl head liner Central vacuum system L-Shaped leather settee with storage under and a single pullout berth L -Shaped teak table with teak legs for dining and entertaining Toshiba 23” flatscreen tv with dvd player SMX II Digital A/C controls (10) Flush-mounted overhead lights (1) Opening overhead hatch with screen AC/DC Electrical panel in aft bulkhead Beautiful teak woodwork and trim
- U-Line above-counter refrigerator/freezer Princess (2) burner glass top stove Sharp Carousel microwave oven Garbage disposal Solid surface countertop Stainless steel sink Single lever faucet controls Insta-hot beverage water heater Mirrored back splash Cabinet and drawer storage (3) Overhead lights (2) Under cabinet counter lights Water tank gauge
- Master Stateroom
- Queen walk-around center island berth with storage underneath Teak/holly sole (3) Drawers under the berth (2) Solid teak faced storage cabinets Cedar lined closet to port Décor shelves surround the berth (1) Overhead opening hatch with screen and shade Indirect mood lighting (2) Stereo speakers Digital SMX II A/C controls (5) Overhead lights Private access to head & shower
- Vacu-Flush head system Vanity with solid surface counter top with molded-in sink and storage under Single lever faucet control (3) Overhead lights Towel holders Mirror Separate stall shower with single lever water control and hand shower, overhead light and bi-fold glass door (1) Opening overhead hatch with screen Ventilation blower Air conditioning vent Access from master stateroom and a guest access
- Electronics and Navigation System
- MAIN HELM Raymarine C120 multifunctional unit (sounder, chartplotter, radar) Raymarine ST 8001 autopilot Raymarine ST 60 depth, speed gauge ICOM IC-M602 vhf Sony am/fm/cd player with ipod hookup (4) Sony speakers Gauges: RPM, water temp, oil pressure, voltage Engine start/stop Synchronizer (3) windshield wipers Center window actuator ACR spotlight with helm control Trimtabs Ritchie Compass Air conditioning Simpson Lawrence electric windlass TOWER HELM Raymarine ST 6001 autopilot Raymarine ST 60 depth & speed ICOM M502 vhf (2) speakers Teezer reel
- Electrical System
- Onan 15kW Diesel Generator with 2150 hours 50 Amp Shore power cord with CableMaster Viking custom electrical panel in aft Salon bulkhead AC/DC panel Shore power voltage and amperage meters Battery condition monitor Battery charger for 12V and 24V
- Helm Deck
- Full instrument console on centerline (2) Digital Helm A/C controls Adjustable bench Helm seat for two Fiberglass Helm seat base with storage lockers L- Shaped settee to port with storage underneath Long bench seat to starboard with storage underneath Full enclosure with plexiglass helm deck door Vented windshield with actuator (3) Electric windshield wipers Sliding lockable Salon entry door Raritan icemaker
- Hull & Deck Equipment
- Bow pulpit with rail Fortress Anchor with chain and rode Bomar hatches (3) Rupp double spreader outriggers with center rigger Hardtop Full tuna tower with bench seat upper helm (2) Stern cleats with hawse holes (2) Aft spring cleats (2) Forward spring cleats (2) Bow cleats Simpson Lawrence electric anchor windlass with foot controls Navigation lights
- Stereo speakers (4) Overhead lights Aft deck flood lights Ladder to Tower Bait prep station (4) in-deck rod holders Rodholders under coamings 12v DC outlets for electric reels Livewell in transom Bluewater Fighting chair Bait freezer Fishbox in cockpit sole Engine room access Tackle storage to port and starboard Transom door & gate Freshwater/saltwater washdown Dockside water connection
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 550hp Detroit Diesel 6V92 engines, one engine with 200 hours since overhaul, other engine 1700 hours since overhaul (4) Cruise Air air conditioning systems with reverse cycle ((1) Salon, (1) Master Stateroom, (2) Helm deck) Racor fuel filters Dripless packing glands Trim tabs (15) Gallon water heater Alarm system Halon fire system Engine room blowers AC/DC lighting
- Owner's personal effects are excluded from the sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:MM