- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
Like all Everglades, the 325cc is an unsurpassed fishing machine.
The deluxe tackle station has 8 drawers to store all your rigs and a stainless steel sink for easy cleanup. Fishing standards include 23 rod holders, under gunwale rod racks, lockable rod storage port and starboard, and 18-foot outriggers. A 35 gallon fresh water washdown, 43 gallon circulating livewell, and over 300 gallons of fish box space are also standard.
The 325cc is also loaded when it comes to style and comfort. The electric bow table converts to a sun lounge at the push of a button, and the roomy head compartment comes with a sink, shower, and china bowl head with macerator and holding tank. There is abundant plush seating fore and aft, and 131 square feet of cockpit space for friends and family.
The 325cc features Everglades' patented tempered glass, hydraulic sliding windshield. Designed for ventilation as well as safety while running at night, it is one of many exclusive Everglades standards. Other notable safety features include a lockable transom gate with freeing port, 3 bilge pumps, and of course, Everglades' patented unsinkable RAMCAP® construction.
Once you experience all the premium features and the attention to detail on the 325cc, you will see there is no comparison.
In addition to the many standard features, this model is equipped with the following options:
- Twin 300HP Mercury Verado Outboard Motors
- Outboard Motors Painted White
- Robin Blue Metallic Paint
- Premium Audio System
- Outrigger Quick Cam Cleats
- Side Utility Door
- • Unsinkable • 10-year transferable hull warranty • Variable dead rise deep v-hull • Patented closed molded RAMCAP® construction process • Self-bailing cockpit • NMMA, ABYC, and CE certified • No wood construction – all composite • High density, closed cell, structural foam floatation • Hull laminate – premium gel coat, vinylester barrier coat, vinyl-ester skin coat, polyester print barrier and knitted bi-axle fiberglass • High density PVC composite transom • Hull liner and deck mated perfectly for a rigid one-piece construction, adding to its long-term durability • Hull liner completely finished inside with Class A surface • Molded-in diamond non-skid • Rigging troughs – molded-in and oversized for easy access • ABS backing used to receive self tapping screws and bolts • Aluminum frame work – custom fabricated in house meeting stringent standards, sand blasted then powder coated using premium marine grade materials • Gunwale boards – all hand laid and extra • Wire harnesses – manufactured in house using marine grade, tinned copper wire, high grade heat shrink connectors and waterproof Deutsch plugs • Circuit protection – circuit breakers or fuses protect all electrical circuits • Heavy-duty rub rail with 316 stainless steel insert and end caps • 316-L stainless steel and chrome plated fasteners for additional corrosion and stain resistance • All hardware bedded or gasketed to resist corrosion • 316-L cast stainless steel hinges and latches • Upholstery – extra-heavy vinyl with acrylic top coat, Tenara™ thread, and anti-mildew backing - adhered to high density plastic backing (no wood) with flow through foam cushions • Heavy-duty, welded bow and stern eyes, bedded and sealed in polyurethane • Bronze high speed intake strainers • Painted aluminum 306 gal fuel tank
- CONSOLE / HARDTOP
- • Fiberglass hardtop with aluminum powder-coated frame includes blue/white LED lights, spreader lights, electric sliding windshield, electronics box, (5) rod holders, a set of kingfish rod holders • Canvas life jacket storage in hardtop • Stereo speakers mounted in the hardtop Tempered glass, hydraulic sliding windshield • Intelligent windshield wiper and washer system that automatically parks before the hydraulic windshield can move to the down position • Console glove box/storage bin • Stainless steel drink holders (4) • Console hand rails • Console power port 20A - 12VDC • 316-L stainless steel steering wheel • Molded-in fiberglass footrest at the helm • Fire extinguisher (3) • China-bowl head with macerator and holding tank – 9.5 gal • Sink with shower in the head
- DECK / COCKPIT
- • 300ft 5/8 8PLAIT 15ft 5/16 Chain with swivel • Bow casting platform • Low-profile aluminum powder-coated bow rails • 10" pull-up cleats cast - 316-L stainless steel and through bolted. (qty 6) • Blue/white LED courtesy lighting with 316 stainless steel bezels • Stereo speakers mounted in the boat (2) • 316-L stainless steel drink holders • Raw-water sink with sprayer • Recessed cockpit drains • Cockpit area – 118sf • Cockpit coaming bolsters • Powder coated toe rails • Transom gate with freeing port • Retractable boarding ladder at transom with stainless steel grab rail
- • Cooler capacity Yeti – 75 qt • Circulating livewell with light and 3/8" clear acrylic lid with stainless steel friction hinges and latch – 34 gal • Fishbox (aft: self draining) - 81 gal • Fishbox (fwd: self draining) - 129 gal • Stainless steel gunwale flush mounted rod holders bedded and through bolted (12) • Transom rod holders (5) • Kingfish rod holders • Under gunwale power ports – 30A • Lockable rod storage • Under gunwale rod racks - (4) total, (2) on each side • Taco Grandslam Outrigger package – 18’ poles • Abundant space for electronics placement • Command leaning post workstation
- MECHANICAL/ ELECTRICAL
- • Automatic bilge pump (3) • High-water alarm • LED anchor light • LED navigation lights • Ritchie® compass • Stereo- Fusion control head with Bluetooth and JL M-series speakers • Electric horn • Battery charger 110VAC • Pre-Wired battery charger 10VAC • Fresh-water wash down – 35 gal • Raw-water wash down spigot • Custom stainless steel trim tabs with position indicator and auto retract (Dual cylinder)
- • Bow seating with cushions and storage • Cushioned forward console seating • Electric bow table • Forward U-shaped bow seating with storage and cushions • Folding stern seats
- OPTIONS INCLUDED ON THIS 325CC
- • Side-utility door with ladder that opens inboard • Docking lights • Remote controlled spotlight • Underwater lights blue and white switchable • Metallic Robin Blue Painted Hull • White Painted Engines • Twin 300 HP Mercury Verados w/ Power Steering • Premier Audio System Package • Outrigger Quick Cam Cleats
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For More Information Please Contact: Emmett Cregan, Cell: 920-421-0397, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Ryan Jacobson, Cell: 954-551-8869, Email: email@example.com Salvy Cisneros – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Cell: (305) 333-6901 Mike De Francesco – Email: email@example.com – Cell: (269) 277-0280