- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
Like all Everglades, the 325cc is an unsurpassed fishing machine.
The deluxe tackle station has 8 drawers to store all your rigs and a stainless steel sink for easy cleanup. Fishing standards include 23 rod holders, under gunwale rod racks, lockable rod storage port and starboard, and 18-foot outriggers. A 35 gallon fresh water washdown, 43 gallon circulating livewell, and over 300 gallons of fish box space are also standard.
The 325cc is also loaded when it comes to style and comfort. The electric bow table converts to a sun lounge at the push of a button, and the roomy head compartment comes with a sink, shower, and china bowl head with macerator and holding tank. There is abundant plush seating fore and aft, and 131 square feet of cockpit space for friends and family.
The 325cc features Everglades' patented tempered glass, hydraulic sliding windshield. Designed for ventilation as well as safety while running at night, it is one of many exclusive Everglades standards. Other notable safety features include a lockable transom gate with freeing port, 3 bilge pumps, and of course, Everglades' patented unsinkable RAMCAP® construction.
Once you experience all the premium features and the attention to detail on the 325cc, you will see there is no comparison.
In addition to the many standard features, this model is equipped with the following options:
- Twin 300HP Mercury Verado Outboard Motors
- Outboard Motors Painted White
- Robin Blue Metallic Paint
- Premium Audio System
- Outrigger Quick Cam Cleats
- Side Utility Door
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For More Information Please Contact: Mike DeFrancesco, Cell: 269-277-0280, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Ryan Jacobson, Cell: 954-551-8869, Email: email@example.com Dirk Boehmer, Cell: 786-879-0170, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Salvy Cisneros – Email: email@example.com – Cell: (305) 333-6901 Carvey Iannuzzi – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Cell: (616) 889-7766 Mike De Francesco – Email: email@example.com – Cell: (269) 277-0280