- 22 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
First commissioned in 2007, this Hunter 216 has been well cared for and is in exceptionally nice shape.
The versatile Hunter 216 design is an ideal Trailer-Sailer; mast steps easily and a shoal draft centerboard. Harkin furling jib system. Main and jib by North Sails. Mast, boom and rigging look fine. Huge- spacious and dry cockpit accommodates adult sailors comfortably. Venture trailer included.
Please see current photos of this new listing.
Highly recommended value- especially at this new reduced pricing. Call today for boat details.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Noted sport boat designer and key member of the Hunter Design Team, Glenn Henderson, has drawn an exciting new design that has created a truly fun boat to sail. Regardless of your level of experience, you?ll find the new 216 is fun, fast, and simple to sail. Her hull design is a modern design blend that stimulates quick acceleration while providing a confident level of stability - excellent for club racing or weekend cruises with the family. You?ll find plenty of crew space in the cockpit - wide and deep enough to provide a good measure of comfort and safety. Rigging is close to hand, and includes hydraulic lift for the centerboard and a dagger-lift VARA inboard rudder. Sailing is simple, yet technically advanced. The 216 is constructed with Hunter?s patented ACP (Advanced Composite Process), utilized on a number of our other successful models. The combination of therformed UV stable plastics, fiberglass, and pressure-injected foams create a tough and low maintenance boat that is virtually unsinkable.
- Anodized Fractional Rig w/Spreaders 4:1 Boom Vang System Hinged Mast Halyards & Running Rigging Mainsail/Jib 4:1 Mainsheet System Reefing System for Mainsail
- ACP structured hull Cast Lead Centerboard w/Hydraulic Lift System Cuddy Cabin for Storage Hatchboard and Lockable Hatch Inboard VARA Rudder System w/Easy Lift Rudder Integral Centerline Toe Rail Over 1,500 lbs. of Positive Flotation Protective Rubrail Stainless Steel Bow Eye Stainless Steel Mooring Cleats (4) Tiller Extension
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.