- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3116 Diesels
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Saltwater Cowboy is back in the market!
Meticulous maintenance history!
Very clean. Easy to see at our docks!
This 36’ Hatteras has had a complete restoration. Repowered with 3116 Cats, 350 hp, exterior Awlgrip, GPS, 48 miles radar, solid windows, autopilot, hard top with enclosures, Avon dinghy with 25 hp Yamaha. The Genset is a 4kw Northern Lights, new blinds, furniture, carpet, and bedding.
This one is a must see!!
- This 36’ Hatteras Convertible is in amazing condition. The cockpit is expansive. Hard-top covered flybridge with enclosures. Bow rails have been removed giving her a clean streamlined look. For a 1971 vessel the engine room is remarkable. The Caterpillar engines were completely rebuilt in 2000. The genset is 4kw Northern Lights with about 900 hours. The genset was installed new in 2000. There is an Avon hard-bottom center console inflatable with 25 hp Yamaha on the foredeck with davit.
- Portside sofa Berber carpet New blinds 2 chairs w/ ottoman on starboard side 22” Flat screen TV Storage lockers forward P & S Engine room access under salon floor Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Stainless steel sink Storage locker under refrigerator Norcold bar-size refrigerator Princess 3-burner stove w/ oven Cabinets strategically placed
- 3 – Storage lockers Full length mirror V-berth Forward Overhead hatch 6 – Storage drawers Electric Head (aft of stateroom)
- Garmin 235 sounder Icom IC-M57 VHF Horizon VHF w/ distress Compass Raytheon radar GPS – mounted overhead Autopilot Stereo & CD player Port & starboard storage locker Helm seat with bolster Footrest Mate seat – starboard Morse engine controls Hard top w/ custom pipeweld Eisenglass enclosure (3 side)
- Deck plates for chairs & table Live well – center hatch 2 – 30 amp shore outlets Fender storage – forward hatch Lazarette – aft hatch 5 rod holders Swim platform
- Chocks for dinghy Chocks for davit Anchor pulpit Anchor w/ chain Avon 1998 hard-bottom inflatable – Yamaha outboard 2000 (25hp)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:GI