- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1-litre 370-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 4-YEARS) BOASTING ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS THIS 2006 SEA RAY 340 SUNDANCER W/CRIMSON RED HULL IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 8.1-litre 370-hp Inboard V-Drive Gas Engine's with only 295 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Large LCD-Television, Central Vacuum System, Canvas Cabin Carpet Runners, Kohler 5.0kw Generator (77-Hours), Sportsman Package Canvas Top (Rigid Tubular Superstructure w/Skin-Top & Full Isin-Glass Surround), Windlass Anchor, Mercury SmartCraft, GPS/Chartplotter, AM/FM Sound System w/CD-Player, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigertor, Cockpit Table w/Sun-Pad Filler-Cushion, and MUCH more!
Broke Notes: Sales includes owners manuals and maintenance records. Note Crimson Red Hull Color Option, Mercury SmartCraft, Underwater Lighting, Drop-Down LCD/DVD-Player in Mid-Cabin. Inside heated winter stored.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Impressive family cruiser matches European sportboats for aggressive styling, luxury appointments. Spacious mid-cabin interior with cherry cabinetry, solid-wood dining table, leather sofa sleeps six. Topside features include roomy single-level cockpit, transom storage locker, extended swim platform. Ergonomic helm layout has space for flush-mounting electronics. Electric engine hatch lifts to reveal engine compartment.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward Berth Hanging Lockers (Port/Starboard) Forward Berth Drawer Storage Forward Berth Port/Starboard Storage Settee to Starboard w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Aft / Mid-Cabin w/10.4" Flip-Down LCD-Television & DVD-Player Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Canvas Carpet Runners Salon w/22" LCD-Television Cherry Wood Interior Cabinetry Central Vacuum System Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator / Freezer Stove (2-Burner Electric) Microwave Oven Coffee Maker
- Compass NorthStar N5100 VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Mercury SmartCraft System GPS w/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer
- (4) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger Kohler 5.0kw Generator (77-Hours) (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's (2) 12V Accessory Plug-In's
- (3) Forward Deck Hatches -- Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator Built-in Cockpit Cooler Storage Cockpit Table; Note Sun-Pad Filler for Aft-Cockpit Power Windshield Vent Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift Windlass Anchor w/Forward Controls Anchor Locker Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Transom Door Transom Shower Transom Storage Locker Flip-Up Helm & Companion Seat Bolsters
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System (2) Windshield Wipers Optional Sportmans Canvas Package w/Tubular Structure & Full Isin-Glass Surround Horn Remote Control Spotlight Dripless Shaft Logs Underwater Lighting OWNERS MANUALS INSIDE HEATED WINTER STORED CURRENT OWNER OF 4-YEARS FRESHWATER BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Simply irresistible. There's no other way to describe the remarkable Sea Ray 340 Sundancer. Its timeless beauty and unmatched elegance make it clearly the best in its class. Powered by your choice of stern drive or inboard propulsion, this magnificent cruiser features dual bucket helm seats, extra-large control station, cockpit wet bar, awesome sound system, wide open cabin, and optional 23" flatscreen TV.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.