- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 liter Bluewater Inboard
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Well Kept, twin engine Flybridge cruiser (powered by twin 7.4 liter Mercruisers, 416 hrs) 6.5kw Westerbeake Generator with 315 hrs. Full bimini and Sunbrella Enclosure for the flying bridge, Full Sunbrella enclosure for the cockpit and for the Salon side and front windows. Salon features a newer 25 " HDTV, DVD player, Sony Stereo & Automatic IceMaker. Full lower helm station, Nice galley, Dinette that converts into a sleeper, all on the Salon Level. Two nice sized staterooms, each with their own TV's, plus an enclosed Head (Vac-U-Flush toilet, enclosed shower with folding shower door).
- Cockpit & Swim Platform
- Full fiberglass swim platform Folding swim ladder Port side transom door and gate Custom indoor/outdoor carpet for cockpit Dockside fresh water connection Fresh water filter, mounted under-deck Full Sunbrella cockpit enclosure Ladder to Bridge
- Flying Bridge
- Complete Upper Helm Station Pedestal chairs for Capt and Mate L-shaped lounge passenger seating Sunbrella Bimini top with full 4 sided eisenglass enclosure Standard Horizon Eclipse+ VHF Radio Jabsco Remote Spotlight Bennett trim tabs
- Fully carpeted salon with engine hatches Galley located in the port stern of the Salon Norcold dual voltage undercounter Refrigerator/freezer Litton Microwave oven Black & Decker coffee maker Kenyon 2 burner electric stove Stainless Steel sink with single lever faucet and spray nozzle Ample door and drawer galley storage Port side dinette with cocktail table (original table also included) Dinette table can be lowered to make additional sleeping space (cushion is included) Marine Airrr Reverse Cycle Heat/Air Conditioning System for the Salon Deck. 25 in Samsung HDTV, Coby DVD player Sony Drive S x-Plod, AM/FM/CD/Sat capable stereo Icerette Automatic Ice Maker LOWER HELM STATION full engine and steering controls with gauges Ritchie Powerdamp Compass Bennett Trim Tabs Remote Spotlight controller Anchor Windlass control switch Sunbrella Covers for side and front windows
- Lower Cabin Accommodations
- Enclosed Head is to Stbd at the bottom of the steps. Vac-U-Flush toilet, Sink and Vanity, Stand-Up shower with a folding two piece Shower door. Guest Cabin to port side of hallway. Hanging locker, large berth space, TV/VCR Combo Master Cabin is located in the Bow with a very large Berth. Cedar lined hanging locker. 19 in Samsung HDTV w/ DVD player. Marine Airrr Reverse Cycle Heat/AC system. Make-up Counter with mirror, lights and stool.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Easy to see, this Sea Ray 340 Sedan Bridge is located at our docks in Hampton, VA. Call to make an appointment to get aboard. International Inquiries are always welcome.