- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
MOTIVATED OWNER - OFFERS ENCOURAGED!
SPLENDIDE has been well cared for by all three owners. The yacht has enjoyed the rugged engineering of a Nordhavn & the practical upgrades, made by cruising couples. SPLENDIDE is ready to take your family to the far reaches of the earth in great comfort.
The upgrades include a transom designed to let guest on & off the vessel plus in & out of the water with ease. The office and laundry facility is best described as well done & extremely practical. The articulating rudder allows for much greater control when docking.
UPGRADES FROM STOCK 62'
- Stern bustle engineered without side arches, plus internal tender fuel tank and pump.
- Office with stone counter, computer station printer and swivel seat. Work area stone counter desk with built in washer/dryer and tool drawers.
- Custom hydraulic Opacmare stern passarelle.
- Bronze stern fish lights.
- Stainless Steel air foil section articulating rudder, commercial grade with heavy duty parallel rams.
- Electric dumb waiter between Galley and the Bridge.
- Upper Aft deck Mediterranean chaise lounge which converts to dining, with hydraulic table and wrap around "Med drapes".
- The most extensive all solid mahogany interior ever built by Nordhavn and designed in Fort Lauderdale.
- Enlarged midcabin berths.
- All fuel lines replaced throughout including two tanks and engines with SS fittings.
- All new plumbing lines with all new electric bidet toilets and Electrascan waster water processing plant.
- From her hull layup to her custom mahogany interior, from deck detailing to her unique articulating rudder, “SPLENDIDE” represents an impressive blend of commercial standards and yacht luxury. The Nordhavn 62 begins with a set of highly polished female molds that are used to produce the flawless gel coat surfaces. The main deck is a continuous fiberglass laminate structure from stem to stern, including the front and sides of the saloon. While it is unusual for a semi-custom builder to tool the deck structure to this extent, Nordhavn Yachts feels it is worth the investment as the strength of the deck and the superior finish result in a product that has no equal. The wheelhouse, Portuguese bridge, and upper aft deck are all molded separately and attached to the one-piece lower deck structure. Extra care and expense have gone into the detailing of the deck tooling with relieved waterways, hardware bases, hatch bosses, and the like. Throughout the entire yacht, thoughtful planning and quality workmanship is evident. All horizontal walking surfaces are finished with a fine diamond-patterned non-skid, and teak decking. Every detail of SPLENDIDE shows the builder’s uncompromising approach to boat building. This Nordhavn 62 has been upgraded substantially by her previous three owners. SPLENDIDE has matured into a proven, timeless passagemaker that has achieved an impressive record of successful ocean voyages. Capable of cruising non-stop in excess of 3,000 nautical miles at 9 knots, she is a vessel designed to take her owners around the world in comfort and safety. Upgrades include a transom designed to board the vessel plus offers outstanding access to the sea; ensuring the ability to get in and out of the water with ease. The office and laundry facility is best described as well done and extremely practical. The articulating rudder allows for much greater control when docking. UPGRADES NOT FOUND ON TYPICAL NORDHAVN 62 The most extensive all solid mahogany interior ever built by Nordhavn. Designed in Fort Lauderdale and installed locally by experienced shipwrights. 4 th stateroom has been replaced by a large office complete with stone counter surfaces, computer station, printer, and swivel seat. Work area features stone counter desk, built in washer/dryer, plus tool drawers. Enlarged mid-cabin berths. Stainless Steel air foil section articulating rudder, commercial grade with heavy duty parallel rams makes navigating in tight areas simple. Custom hydraulic Opacmare stern passarelle. Electric dumb waiter between Galley and the Bridge. Upper Aft deck Mediterranean chaise lounge which converts to dining, with hydraulic table and wrap around "Med drapes". Bronze stern fish lights. All fuel lines replaced throughout including two tanks and engines with SS fittings. 10. All new plumbing lines with all new electric bidet toilets and Electrascan waste water processing plant.
- SPLENDIDE sleeps six in three cabins starting with the large master amidships to port with a full head and shower en suite. There are two guest cabins to port as well, each with their own separate head and shower. The unique thing with SPLENDIDE is that to the starboard opposite the three cabins is an incredible office/work area including a proper laundry facility. SPLENDIDE'S unique features include her swim platform with integrated passarelle, her mast on the foredeck is also unique for a Nordhavn and extremely useful for additional antennas. She additionally has a proper seating/lounging area on the aft deck behind the bridge. Her bridge is highly customized and has a dinette behind the wheel area and a bunk behind this for those long watches.
- Galley has Italian stone counter tops Sub Zero Freezer with ice maker (2) Sub Zero refrigerators with wine cooler Separate clothes washer/dryer Jenn-Air electronic induction cooktop GE combo convection microwave oven Garbage disposal Miele dishwasher GE garbage compactor
- Deck Equipment
- Hydraulic 180 gpm anchor washdown pump Spare anchor chain w/ rode (2) 6-person Switlik liferaft w/ hydrostatic release (2) 140 lb S/S flow anchors Anchor chain counter Firdel blipper radar reflector Maxwell 3500 hydraulic windlass 400 ft. 1/2" high test anchor chain Canvas covered upper deck w/ teak furniture Hydraulic davit upgraded to 1500 lbs Complete Coast Guard safety package Center console 14' Caribe Deluxe dinghy w/ deck chocks and 60 HP 4-stroke Yamaha outboard motor Sea anchor/drogue Spare Danforth anchor with chain and rode (2) deck lockers on foredeck Complete set of dock lines w/ fenders (1) 18" Perko search light Maxwell 2200 aft deck winch Central supplied gas Solaire BBQ All Teak Deck
- Surveillance & Security System: Wheelhouse monitoring - 9" color monitor Engine-room moving camera Port-side deck fixed camera Starboard side deck fixed camera Aft-mounted fixed camera Mast mounted moving camera Interfacing: GPS to radar; plotter and autopilot; plotter to autopilot; cellular to phone system Satcom to phone system (2) Stephens Sea 156 VHF radios 8" thermal printer Furuno NX 5 antenna coupler Off course alarm RI-40 rudder position indicator Ricarro helmseat Kahlenberg air horn Satellite telephone 12 cu.ft. deep freezer
- B&G HS-2 starter pack including speed, log, depth, temp B&G analog repcater 360 AWA - nav area (2) B&G 20/20-NS Chartnav w/ touch screen B&G wind option Laserplot 2020-NS Chartnav w/ touch screen (2) Speich "clear view" pilot house window screens w/ built-in heaters Furuno FEV-582 dual frequency color depth sounder (8" color display) KVH Tracphone model K-3 satellite telephone (2) Northstar differential 951 X D GPS Plotter system (2) Furuno 10kW 96 NM radars w/ 12" display Furuno NX-500 Navtex receiver and printer TracVision satellite for both Europe and America
- Mechanical Equipment
- Main engine is a Lugger L1276A 340 HP Wing engine is a Lugger 80 HP Economical cruising at 9 knots @ 1750 RPM's with top end at 11 knots 2x (20Kw)Northern Lights Generator: Fwd. 2300 hrs/Aft. 1800 hrs. Mathers electric controls for pilothouse, port and starboard on the Portuguese bridge )with flybridge covers), the cockpit and engine room. Electric pump oil change system for main, generator, and wing engines, with waste and new oil tanks; Halon fire control system - 1000CF w/ auto shutdown for generator, wing & main engine Main engine pyrometer Air compressor with deck spigot (3) 12 volt automatic bilge pumps Dry stack exhaust system with keel cooler Naiad stabilizers w/9 sq. ft. fins CruiseAir chilled-water AC w/ electric heater option and SMX dual Keel cooler or raw water cooler ALGEA X on fuel management system (3) Edson manual bilge pumps 25 HP Hydraulic bow thruster Heavy duty AC engine room blower system Hydraulic 180-gpm emergency bilge pump to (3) locations Fuel transfer/polishing system Flow scan fuel meter Twin disc 5111 gear box (5) aluminum fuel tanks -2350 total fuel Racor fuel filters Holding tank gauges Spur line cutter on main propeller 1200 GPD Sea Recovery watermaker (w/ ample spare parts) Single Lugger 80 HP wing engine w/ wet exhaust and keel cooling Engine room insulation Shaft brushes on main & wing engines Dry exhaust system/keel cooling on main engine Tank tender montior
- Audio and Visual Equipment
- TracVision Satellite tracking television Europe and America (1) Sony TV/VCR (1) Polaroid LCD with DVD (4) Alpine AM/FM/CD players (4) Sony receivers (2) Sony LCD HD TV's with DVD and 200 movie hard drive
- As you will see from looking at this listing, SPLENDIDE is not your average yacht in that she is a NORDHAVN and has been upgraded by very knowledgeable subsequent owners. From her superior Nordhavn construction including Soundown engineered acoustics to her additional equipment assuring even more redundancy, she is a very unique offering. This is Hull #7. As all Nordhavns do, she has the come-home facility with an additional dedicated engine. In addition, her engineering assures the best of redundancy with a totally self contrained Keel Cooling system for her machinery. She even has a system to burn off the used oil when cruising long distances. She also has the all important second generator. Her exterior is set apart from other Nordhavns with JUST ENOUGH teak trim to make her a yacht in lieu of just another rough passage maker. With her newly painted bottom, she is ready for any and all new adventures.
- Default Disclaimer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.