- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
CHARMER is a project boat . She has been stored out of the water in a Florida boatyard for the last 5 years. She needs a full cosmetic refit, has some structural damage to above deck furniture, and the condition of machinery is unknown.
- CHARMER is a project boat . She has been stored out of the water in a Florida boatyard for the last 5 years. She needs a full cosmetic refit, has some structural damage to above deck furniture, and the condition of machinery is unknown.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Over/under berths forward with drawers under. Aft are port and starboard hanging lockers. Aft to starboard is drawer chest with bar above. Aft to L-shaped Settee. Opposite and aft of hanging locker is galley with sink, 2 burner cook top, microwave oven, icemaker, and under counter 12V/110V Norcold refrigerator. Aft is head with sink, jet head, vanity, and shower. TV, stereo system and VCR. Up and aft three steps to bridge deck with center console and bench seats with rod storage under port and starboard.
- Rybovich Full Tower with Blade Buggy Top Rupp Double Spreader Outriggers Rupp Center Rigger Rybovich Large Fishing Chair Eskimo Ice Machine Feeds Fish Box Live Bait Well Rod Holders Rocket Launchers Transom door
- Fresh and salt water wash down Spreader lights Navigation lights Danforth anchor Search light
- Tower Electronics and Helm
- Engine Instruments & Controls C-Map GPS Chart Plotter Icom VHF Radio Furuno Color Sounder
- Electronics and Helm
- Furuno 1850D Color GPS Plotter '02 Furuno 48 mile Radar Furuno Color Sounder to 5000' Robertson AP Sea VHF Radio Sea SSB Radio
- Engine Details, Electrical, & Mechanical Equipment
- Reverse cycle AC Bilge blower Emergency engine stop Mechanical engine room gauges with start/stops Airseps Sea Chest 8 gallon oils sump Custom Rybovich recessed trim tabs Lube oil transfer system Fuel filters 4 auto bilge pumps 8kw northern lights generator 110V and 12V electrical systems 50 amp auto battery charger Amp meter Voltage meter Reverse polarity indicator Frequency meter
- Cold molded with three layers of mahogany diagonal planking on horizontal stringers epoxy coated on the inside and covered by two layers of 20 oz. on the outside. Solid teak paneled interior and trim. Teak and holly flooring in galley and heads. Varnished teak bulkhead, cockpit sides, half round, toe rail, bridge rail, bridge console, and bridge trim. Natural teak cockpit and covering boards. Water tight bulkheads
- Brokers Remarks
- CHARMER is one of three 44’ Rybovich express fisherman ever built. They are treasured for their huge cockpit, big boat sea keeping abilities, and drop dead good looks. Replacement today would run nearly two million dollars so this boat should appeal to somebody considering new construction of a similar type boat. Buy her for $250,000, have her completely refit at the yard of your choice and end up with a new boat with at least a million dollar savings.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.