- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRICE REDUCED $8,500.00 5/19/2014
“Yum Yum Tree” is ready to fish !!!
This popular 36' SX is powered by economical
485 HP Yanmar diesels with only 860 original hours.
The beautiful flag blue hull sets her
apart from the others.
This vessel also features a SuperFlush computerized
fresh water flush system, new EZ2C full enclosure, FurunoNavnet instruments, Custom rocket launchers,
leaning post, interior and bridge deck rod storage,
fish box,bait freezer and live well.
Contact listing agent or click on
Full Specs for additional information.
- Entry is through a centerline sliding door. To starboard is an L-shaped galley, settee and dining table. To port is the head and a settee which converts to bunk berths. Forward is the master cabin with a diagonal queen berth. Cabin sole is carpeted with a full cover. Head liners are fiberglass. All joinery is satin finished cherry. Fabric is white leatherette.
- Salon / Dinette
- (2) Settees. Cherry Dining table. (2) Overhead hatches. (2) Overhead halogen lights. (2) Halogen reading lights. CO detector. A/C control. (2) 120VAC electrical outlets. Stereo speakers. Electrical panel in overhead at entry. JVC Stereo. JVC 12 Disc CD changer.
- (2) Halogen overhead lights. (1) Fluorescent under counter light. Solid surface counter top. Stainless steel under- mount sink. European faucet. GE Microwave oven. Princess electric (2) burner cook top. Nova Kool dual voltage refrigerator with freezer. Tank Tender tank monitor. (2) 120VAC outlets. (4) Storage drawers. (2) Storage cabinets. (2) Sliding door cabinets. Spice shelf.
- Master Berth
- Diagonal queen berth. Bulkhead mounted mirror. (2) Storage drawers. (1) Hanging locker. (1) Overhead hatch with shade. (1) Reading light. (2) Overhead light. (2) JVC speakers. (2) 120VAC outlets. Privacy curtain in locker. Telephone connection point. GE television with VCR.
- Vacuflush Marine toilet. Separate shower stall with glass doors. Solid surface vanity with sink. Storage under the vanity. Mirrored cabinet. 120VAC GFCI receptacle. (20) Gallon waste water holding tank the deck and macerator discharge.
- Lower Helm
- Lower helm is to starboard. Three spoke tilt aluminum steering wheel. Dual lever controls. Aluminum hardtop frame, marlin tower frame and ladders. Upholstered helm seat (seats 2) . Bench seating to port with table. Bench seat aft of helm seat. Stereo speakers. Full enclosure . Overhead rod storage. Fiberglass hardtop.
- Tower Helm
- T-Top with fabric bimini. Full width bench seat. (2) Storage boxes. Dual lever controls. Full engine instrumentation.
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Electronics and Navigation: ( Lower helm ) 5” Ritchie compass. (2) FurunoNav net displays with GPS Plotter, bottom machine and RADAR. Full VDO engine instruments. Simrad Autopilot controller. Stereo speakers. Icom IC 504 VHF radio. Guest spotlight remote. Trim tab controls. Electronics and Navigation: ( Tower helm ) Full engine instrumentation. Furuno Net display. Ram VHF microphone. Trim tab controls.
- Panel located in salon overhead at entry door. 12VDC Panel with master and 20 branch breakers. (2) Master 120 VAC breakers and (12) branch breakers. AC and DC volt and load meters. Generator controls.
- Fishing Equipment
- Under water LED lighting. Leaning post. Built in live bait well. (4) In coaming rod holders. (7) Rocket launchers. Lee Out riggers. Bait freezer. (2) 12VDC plugs for electric reels. Down riggers. Cockpit flood lights. (2) Tackle storage lockers. (2) Teaser reels. Transom door. Sea water wash down. Fresh water wash down. Overhead rod storage .
- Deck Equipment and Features
- (2) Bow cleats with chocks. (2) Spring cleats. (2) Stern cleats with hawse holes. Lewmar vertical anchor windlass with foot controls. Safety Equipment: Full bow rail. Running lights. Life raft. Halon system. Anchor and rode. (3) Windshield wipers. PFD’s.
- Mechanical Equipment & Engine Details
- Twin 2001 Yanmar 6CXMGTE Diesels 485 HP (860 hours). Superflush computerized fresh water engine flush system. 500 FG Racor filter (generator). (2) 900FG Racor filters (engines). Automatic Halon fire suppression system. Oil change system. Flojet water pressure pump. Seaward water heater. Cruise Air A/C system. Hynautic hydraulic steering. Bennett trim tabs. Glendinning engine synchronizer. (2) Spare propellers.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Jerry Wheeler - Central Listing Agent - 830-377-7463