- 60 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a great multi-purpose 2003 60 Hatteras Convertible rigged and ready for whatever you desire in what is arguably Hatteras best ever model. FISH, DIVE, CRUISE – LADY O IS READY! You want to tournament fish – check. Lady O is equipped with a custom Pipe Welders tuna tower, Bluewater fighting chair, Rupp riggers, ice maker, live well, underwater lights, bait freezer, big fish box and more.
You want a fully equipped dive platform – check. She has a dive compressor mounted in the cockpit tackle center and full dive gear for 4 people.
You want a long range cruiser for traveling to exotic ports to fish, cruise or dive – check. Davit and chalks for the 17’ L&H Skiff with a new 90 HP Yamaha motor is included. She carries over 1700 gallons of fuel and comes with 2 200 gallon fuel bladders, quick connects and transfer pump, a second 21 kw generator, SAT phone and SAT TV systems, 900 gallon/day water maker, cockpit grill, ample freezer space and the big comfortable interior the 60 Hatteras is known for.
She has recently had a complete bottom job, fluids change, new batteries and a new salon television.
Seller is motivated and ready to move up to a larger motor yacht.
- Sectional with arm style/rod storage under loose spring down cushions Entertainment center with surround sound stereo, CD/DVD Tinted Glass - Side windows Icemaker Padded panel headliner and wall coverings 1" Wood mini blinds, encased Fluted wood cornices with A/C vents Stainless steel threshold 42" LCD TV Dimmer light switching DC low level lighting under berths/head/salon Throw Pillows Cocktail Table Cherry high gloss interior finish
- Amtico Flooring Undercounter drawer style refrigerator/freezer Galley/Dinette/Head Avonite solid surface countertops with backslpashes Decorative Dinette pedestal Deep drawer access in Galley Trash compactor Straight companionway layout with dinette Washer/Dryer Central vacuum system Custom art work in dinette, companionway and bow stateroom
- Master Stateroom
- Athwartship layout Queen walk around berth hinged via gas cylinder with cedar lined storage Telephone outlet Wood valance with A/C vented CD/DVD player 20" LCD TV Full plexi mirror aft bulkhead
- VIP Stateroom
- Queen walk around berth hinged via gas cylinder with cedar lined storage Upper hullside cabinets, port and starboard with A/C vented thru fluted valances 20" LCD TV Full plexi mirror aft bulkhead
- Amtico flooring Plexi mirror around backsplashes Bowed wood base cabinets Wood base boards Mirrored ceilings
- Insulated drink cooler DC AM/FM stereo receiver with CD player & speakers Custom helm pod Recessed electronics box Sturdy single level electronic controls for pod Console grad rail Set of 4 rod holders Engine room gauge package Electric troll valve control Full Pipewelders tower with enclosure Polished aluminum welded flybridge and bow rails
- Teak decks Custom live well Bait freezer 80" Fishbox with macerator Storage under Cockpit steps Quick disconnect sea water/freshwater wash down Transom fishbox Wolf grill Mister system Stereo speakers with volume control Bluewater fighting chair Eskimo ice maker Custom fuel transfer with quick connects in cockpit to pump fuel bladders into main tank
- SAT phone Simrad AP22 autopilot Northstar 952XDC GPS/plotter ICOM VHF with command mike in salon Simrad IS15 depth and speed Furuno 100 kw sounder Single side band SEA KVH SAT TV with 3 receivers VHF in tower Navnet repeater in tower Norhtstar 958 WASS GPS (engine room cameras feed to this monitor) Furuno Navnet 10.4 color radar (video from SAT TV feed to this monitor) Sony AM/FM/XM/10 dish CD changer Underwater lights (4)
- Fuel system priming pump Voltage stabilizer/Buc Boost transformer (2) Painted polyurethane Engine Room and Lazarette Dual fuel felters Transducer well Power assist steering Prop puller Bronze dripless shaft seals Bronze dripless rudder seals Macerator pump on holding tank Oil change system engines, generator, gears Cablemaster with 75' cord\ 2nd Glendinning shore cord reel Water manifold board Air compressor Watermaker 900GPD 2-Onan 21.5kw Generators
- Solid fiberglass hull bottom Davit 17 Foot L&H Skiff w/ 90 HP Yamaha Glass and Divinycell hull sides Fiberglass stringers Bronze thru hulls Pultruded fiberglass rudder shelf Nibral 7 blade props 3 1/2" Alloy 22 propeller shafts UL approved fuel tanks Painted hull and superstructure (Awlcraft 2000) Powerdercoated side bridge rails Stainless steel anchor chute Danforth 60lb anchor
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.