- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 2006 Mainship Trawler 34 is feature-rich with its cutting edge styling and best-in-class accommodations. With a 3'4"draft and 15 foot bridge clearance, this modern classic cruiser is a perfect yacht for the Great Loop, short and long distance cruising with family and friends, Intracoastal travel or for just hanging on the hook. Your choice of anchorages is unlimited. This fully loaded trawler is a stylish blend of good looks, comfort and practicality. She features a terrific galley, roomy center island stateroom, large head with separate shower compartment and Vac u flush toilet. Her expansive salon includes a pull-out sofa sleeper, rich cherry joinery, large salon windows that provide enormous amounts of ambient light, loads of storage capacity and the much sought after lower helm. Topside is an impressively large flying bridge fully enclosed new (07/13) with 3 helm seats abreast and complimentary wrap around side seating. On deck, are wide and safe side decks with port, starboard, and aft overhangs that provide perfect cover for inclement conditions. Her single Yanmar 6 cyl engine with only 265 hours will provide an easy cruise of 8-9 knots while just sipping fuel. Her 8kW Kohler generator will provide all the electrical (AC) power needed during your travels.
Docking is made easy in any port with her Side-Power bow and stern thrusters and rear view camera. This Mainship 34 Trawler has been superbly
This absolutely pristine 2006 Mainship Trawler 34 is feature-rich with its cutting edge styling and best-in-class accommodations. With a 3'4"draft and 15 foot bridge clearance, this modern classic cruiser is a perfect yacht for the Great Loop, short and long distance cruising with family and friends, Intracoastal travel or for just hanging on the hook. Your choice of anchorages is unlimited. This fully loaded trawler is a stylish blend of good looks, comfort and practicality. She features a terrific galley, roomy center island stateroom, large head with separate shower compartment and Vac u flush toilet. Her expansive salon includes a pull-out sofa sleeper, rich cherry joinery, large salon windows that provide enormous amounts of ambient light, loads of storage capacity and the much sought after lower helm. Topside is an impressively large flying bridge fully enclosed new (07/13) with 3 helm seats abreast and complimentary wrap around side seating. On deck, are wide and safe side decks with port, starboard, and aft overhangs that provide perfect cover for inclement conditions. Her single Yanmar 6 cyl engine with only *265 hours will provide an easy cruise of 8-9 knots while just sipping fuel. Her 8kW Kohler generator will provide all the electrical (AC) power needed during your travels.
Docking is made easy in any port with her Side-Power bow and stern thrusters and rear view camera. This Mainship 34 Trawler has been superbly cared for by its owner. All original books and manuals are on board and all service records support her bristol condition. A unique item is the Build Work Order File direct from Mainship is on board as well. This file contains each and every item that was used in the building of this vessel. Aggressive pricing by a motivated owner. Call to schedule a personal showing today.
Well cared for by its owner. A unique item is the Build Work Order File direct from Mainship is on board as well. This file contains each and every item that was used in the building of this vessel. Aggressive pricing by a motivated owner. Call to schedule a personal showing today.
- Master stateroom has a center island queen berth with ample storage beneath, an overhead hatch, port and starboard port holes and a large dual cedar-lined hanging closet to port and another smaller cedar - lined hanging locker to starboard. Moving aft, to starboard is a full dual entry head (from stateroom or salon) with enclosed shower. To port is the full galley. It includes a two burner stove, microwave, dual voltage refrigerator, pullout trash receptacle and Corian countertops. Up two steps is the spacious salon and lower helm station. The salon has oversized windows which allows for a bright and airy feeling. It has a convertible sofa, high/low table, 2 custom chairs, 2 barrel stools, breakfast bar and a new large wall mounted 31" flat screen TV. The covered aft deck includes molded steps for safe and easy access to the fly bridge. Abundant seating is perfect for entertaining family and friends as they enjoy the beautiful water views.
- Lower Helm
- From the aft cockpit step through the split double doors into the salon. You will immediately notice the beautiful teak and holly flooring and the very open and bright panoramic views. Sitting anywhere in the salon will provide outstanding waterway views. Open the double cockpit doors and sliding windows and you bring the wonderful water breezes in for additional enjoyment. Double freedom opening doors to cockpit with screen Privacy curtains for cockpit doors Two palace breakfast bar stools Two custom chairs Convertible ultraleather salon sofa Halogen and LED lighting New 31" flat screen LCD TV JVC KDDV 4200 AM/FM/CD Stereo JBL speakers Teak and holly Everwear sole upgrade Cherry cabinetry with satin finish Marine Air 16000 BTU reverse cycle heat and air conditioning with dehumidifier cycle Hi-Lo custom salon table Custom bamboo window blinds Full lower helm station Starboard access door at lower helm
- The galley is forward and down two steps to port from the main salon. Open to the salon with huge amounts of natural light. The galley area remains airy and a part of the entertainment activities taking place in the salon. Included is ample cabinet, drawer, and in-floor storage space. Nova Kool dual voltage refrigerator and freezer with additional cooling fan Sharp carousel sensor 1100 microwave oven Princess two burner electric stove Large stainless steel sink basin Designer faucet with pullout sprayer Breakfast bar with storgae below Cherrywood cabinetry Corian countertops with backsplash Recessed trash bin receptacle Drawer storage Cabinet storage Teak and holly Everwear sole upgrade Hot and cold pressure water 2 Dry goods storages lockers under floor
- Master Stateroom
- Stepping forward, the private master stateroom has a centerline queen sized island bed with walk around access on both sides. Abundant storage throughout. Entry to the head and shower is made exceptionally easy. Forward cabin with privacy door Queen centerline island berth with custom innerspring mattress Custom bedding, pillows and shams Dual cedar-lined hanging lockers Private access to head 2 stainless steel ports Opening overhead hatch with sun shade Marine Air 7000 BTU reverse cycle heat and air conditioning with dehumidifier cycle Two high intensity reading lights Drawer storage beneath berth Berth lifts for additional storage Additional long term storage also available under the forward part of the berth Port screens
- Private Enclosed Dual Entry Head
- Molded fiberglass head with extra-large shower with seat durable and easy to clean light smoked Acrylic glass door. Separate shower stall with acrylic enclosure Vac u flush head with holding tank Sink with Corian countertop Cherry cabinets Holding tank monitoring system Under sink storage Vanity mirror Shower sump
- Lower Helm Station
- Electronic controls ‐ throttle and shift Electric horn Engine hour meters Engine instrumentation ‐ tachometer, voltmeter, oil pressure and temperature gauge Side-Power bow and stern thruster controller Bennett trim tab controls Opening center windshield (flips out ) Engine Start - Stop - Off Electric anchor windlass ACR remote control search light Compass
- New 07/13 Bimini toast in color (tan) sunbrella top 360 degree 4-sided all weather enclosure with oversized 1 1/4" stainless tube framing Enclosure has Acrylic Clear extra duty vinyl across the entire front with a large opening front section This vinyl is like looking through your car windshield with no distortions of any kind Extra heavy mil isinglass side and rear panels with large roll up smiley faces for full air flow Sunbrella console cover Privacy mesh around the stern rail 3 Pompanette captain's helm seats with padding L shaped settee to port Settee bench seating to starboard Folding radar mast Under seating storage on both sides Spreader lights Engine hour meters Engine instrumentation in dash; tachometer, Voltmeter, oil pressure and Temperature gauge Engine Start - Stop - Off switch Raymarine E-80 GPS/chart plotter/depth, speed and remote stern view Speco CVC-627MR camera Raymarine E-80 48 mile radar Raymarine 8001 ST Autopilot 12V receptacle ACR remote search light Raymarine 215 DSC VHF JVC KDG 210 AM/FM/CD JBL speakers Bennett trim tab controls Side-Power bow and stern thruster controller Remote spotlight controller Windlass remote controller Courtesy lights Custom professionally crafted Summer Galley with MaGma Newport Model A10-918 gas grill and Trueline Icemaker, plus extra storage for all cooking utensils with a Sunbrella cover 110V AC GFI receptacle under console
- Deck, Hull & Cockpit
- The covered cockpit has steps at either side to allow for a smooth entry onto the vessel. The large transom door makes for easy access to the extended swim platform. The wide walk around covered decks makes for safely moving along the side decks a snap. NEW (2014) Trinidad SR bottom paint with two coats on the bottom and three at the water line. Anchor locker Anchor pulpit with bow roller 20' chain and 200' rode and anchor Lewmar electric windlass with step up and down controls Danforth style anchor Stainless steel samson post Extra-wide and deep 360 degree walk-around fiberglass decks Dockside water connection Freshwater hot and cold cockpit shower Custom 316L stainless steel oversized 1 1/4" bow and side rails Bow, stern and spring stainless steel cleats High density rub rail with stainless steel insert Molded steps to the bridge Transom door Extended swim platform with concealed ladder New custom upgraded canvas covers for windshields and side entry door Windshield wipers - 3 Navigation and courtesy lights Transom storage Hideaway screen for sliding port cockpit door Full engine room access from cockpit Hull factory paint Jade Mist Green Awlcraft 2000, with Oyster White Gelcoat topsides and deck Cockpit, bridge and deck courtesy lighting with dimmer for real cockpit lights
- Kohler 8kW FWC generator with sound shield (129 hours) Marine Air 16000 BTU reverse cycle heat and AC & dash; salon Marine Air 7000 BTU reverse cycle heat and AC forward stateroom ProMariner & dash; Protech-4 automatic battery charger Bonding system with zinc anode Color-coded wiring harnesses Lewmar electric anchor windlass with deck and helm controls Electric bilge pumps with auto switch & dash; 2 GFCI protection throughout High water alarm with 4000 gph emergency bilge pump Two Charles GFI isolation transformers 40 gallon holding tank with macerator and deck pump out fitting WEMA tank watch system Vac-u-flush toilet 6 gallon water heater Water and holding tank monitors Central vacuum system TV/Telephone dockside connection Batteries 2-8D-XHD 1 as a start and one for windlass and bow thruster, 2 Trojan T105 6 V as house and 1 GRP 31 for Stern Thruster Battery safety switches for main engine and generator Electrical panel in salon with circuit breakers 12 Volt windshield wipers with fresh water washers Dual 30 amp shore power service connections aft 2-40 foot 30 amp shore power cables and one 50 amp to two 30 amp splitter
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- The large hatch hidden in the cockpit provides access into the good sized engine room which allows quick access to the single Yanmar. Access to systems, labeling, and open space makes engine room work easy and comfortable. Aft, in a quiet box is the Kohler 8 kW generator. Yanmar 6LYA-STP 370hp FWC diesel engines with only *263.5 hours ZF 80-1 transmission ZF Micro commander electronic controls bridge and lower helm X-Change oil change system for main engine and Genset Internal sea strainers for Yanmar engines and Kohler generator Dripless shaft logs Bronze rudders Bronze struts Aquamet stainless steel shaft 2" Engine alarm system high temp and low oil pressure Propeller 26x20x4 4 blade Fresh water Hydraulic steering Hot and cold pressurized water system Seacocks on all underwater thru-hull fittings Prop tunnel Raycor primary fuel filter with vacuum gauge monitor Secondary fuel filters Bennett hydraulic trim tabs 300 gallon welded aluminum fuel tank mounted amidships with calibrated sight glass Fire extinguishing system Flare kit Life vests & dash; 6 Type IV throw PFD 4 large fenders with covers and adjustable line tenders Complete set of Deck lines. 6 total, four dock lines and two extra-long spring lines New Bottom done 02/2014. Two coats of Trinidad SR with a third coat at the water line. All zincs replaced. * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- Brokers Comments
- If you are in the market for a meticulously maintained, low hour Mainship 34 Trawler then you have found her. Her excellent condition inside and out clearly shows that she has been pampered and looked after in every way possible by her knowledgeable and fastidious owner. Change of plans dictates sale. Call now to arrange a personal showing. Financing, insurance and delivery/shipping information available through listing broker.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.