- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
One of the most popular Contender models ever released, the Side Console provides the best of both worlds for avid boaters. This vessel boats an enormous cockpit for easy fishing as well as creature comforts to keep the family happy out on the water. She sleeps two comfortably in the A/C cabin and comes equipped with a full galley and outside BBQ grille. Perfect for taking the family to the Bahamas and small enough to cruise the Intercostal with ease.
Please take the time to read though the listing and see what this boat offer compared to the competition. You will not find a cleaner vessel of this caliber out there.
Barefoot is powered by twin Yamaha 250 4strokes with low hours. Probably the best and most reliable power Yamaha has produced.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- A transom door swings out allowing easy access into the cockpit. On the outside you will find a fresh water shower hose as well as a transom ladder. The cockpit is clean and uncluttered. There is an in deck livewell, numerous rod holders, under gunnel LED lighting, and 12v outlet for electric reels. Removable bench seating also comes with the vessel. Looking toward the helm station you will see rocket launchers to the starboard side and a BBQ grille installed under a cover to the port side. The helm station is fully equipped with Raymarine instrumentation. You will notice a sun visor that is recessed to keep the glare of the electronics screens. Forward of the helm is seating on either side with storage located underneath the seating. Standing at the entrance to the galley and looking back, you will see a hatch on the floor that hydraulically lifts up for access to the Generator and battery compartment. Very easy and convenient setup for routine maintenance. The EZ-TO-C-Y glass panels look good as new giving you clear visibility at the helm. The upholstery is original and looks brand new as well. Take a look at the pictures below of the helm area and you will believe when I say they look NEW!!! Walking down the companion way, you will find a full galley to the port side and an enclosed head to the starboard. Forward and down is the breaker panel and a refrigerator. The V-berth is U- shaped wrapping around the sides of the interior with a removable center piece that turns the bed into a dinette, twin setup, or full size bed.
- A/C cabin Forward Berth Converts into three options: Full Size Bed, Twin Beds, or Dinette seating Clarion Sound System
- Sink Stove top Microwave Fireboy Halon system Isotherm Refrigerator Storage compartments Carbon Monoxide detection system
- 12v outlet BBQ grille Transom Shower (14) Lee Rodholder Under Under Gunnel LED Lighting (4) T-Top spreader lights
- Electronics & Helm
- Raymarine Autopilot ST8002 Raymarine GPS E120 Raymarine Radar 6kw Raymarine VHF Rocker panel with breakers for electrical controls EPIRB
- 30 Amp power cord 7.5 KW Kohler generator (gas/ 233 hours) (4) House Batteries Complete breaker panel for electronic systems safety Batter Parallel switches Battery Chargers
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Yamaha 250 4 Strokes w/ 530 hours Fore and Aft bilge pumps Fresh and Saltwater pumps (easy access) Anchor Windlass with helm controls
- Brokers Comments
- This is a single owner lift kept since new vessel maintained by a very meticulous owner. Barefoot undergoes regular waxing and cleaning schedule. All the metal is power coated and I have personally gone through the entire vessel and found very minimal signs of wear and tear. All the upholstery and paneling has been treated with products keeping them in “like new” condition.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.