- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 MPI Bravo 3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
ONLY BEEN USED IN FRESH WATER
Features include a slide-out jump seat behind the companion lounge, a transom door, a sport arch, and colorful hull graphics.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The mid-cabin floor plan is arranged in the traditional manner with double berths fore and aft, compact galley, and a booth-style dinette that converts to sleep two. Privacy curtains separate both sleeping areas, and headroom is adequate throughout most of the cabin. Topside, a big U-shaped lounge (with a removable table) is opposite the helm. A windshield walk-through provides access to the foredeck.
- Cabin accommodates six. V-berth forward with privacy curtain separation from salon. Salon has the galley on port and fore and aft facing dinette on starboard. Aft of the galley is the entrance to the double berth aft cabin. The enclosed head is on starboard aft of the dinette.
- Single Stainless Steel Sink With Hot And Cold Pressure Water Refrigerator Under Dinette Two Burner Stove Microwave
- Electronics and Helm
- Standard Communications Eclipse Vhf Radio Xantrex 100a Charger Guest 22200 Remote Spotlight Raytheon Sl70 Radar (Not Connected) SPS AM/FM/MPX Radio With Stereo Cassette Player Depth Sounder Standard Communications Compass Danforth
- Engine Details, Electrical, & Mechanical Equipment
- MERCRUISER 7.4MPI - 454, 300HP I/O BRAVO 3 OUTDRIVE w/586 HOURS 110V AC and 12V DC systems Two batteries Shore power cord Battery charger Electric bilge pump
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.