- 72 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A wonderful 72' pilothouse, cockpit, motoryacht that looks new and has fresh décor, is in pristine condition, detailed maintenance and extensive electronics. This yacht has all the features one would expect but also comes with the additional benefits of low hour Cat C-18’s (under 1,000 hrs), architectural interior moldings, extended range fuel tanks, LLC ownership, and much more.
This is a shared exclusive listing with Offshore West, Inc.
- Sliding aft door with fixed glass windows top & bottom Stairway to owner's stateroom Low large windows for "sit down" visibility Built-in U-shaped settee Built-in 46" Plasma TV with lift Crown molding "Cantalupi" halogen overhead lighting with dimmer control Bose surround sound
- Marble counter tops with 2" rounded edge Wood sole Crown molding Halogen overhead lighting with dimmer control, under cabinet lightin Fold-out soap tray at galley sink Drawers and cabinets fitted with push-pull latches and lined with Formica Large pantry with slide-out shelves & counter cabinets with slide-out shelves Double s/s "Kohler" sink with "Grohe" faucet "Grohe" soap dispenser "Insinkerator" – s/s Classic 1hp garbage disposal with top switch #STS-10 "Broan" trash compactor "Kitchen Aid" 18" dishwasher "Seaward" 3-burner 220v cooktop with pot holders (#3247) "Seaward" oven below cooktop (#345B) GE microwave/convection oven "Sub-Zero" 700 TC refrigerator with 2-drawer freezer below
- MASTER STATEROOOM
- King size walk-around berth with drawers & lockers Cedar lined hanging lockers Built-in upholstered seat Bureau and vanity cabinets Built-in 20" TV Insulated/cored aft & forward bulkheads Choice of woodwork with satin finish "Cantalupi" halogen overhead lighting with dimmer control (2) opening portlights, powder coated to match gel coat Safety escape hatch at overhead Front loading washer/dryer in master stateroom companionway (2) "Cantalupi" swing arm reading lights Sony audio surround flush mount speakers Bose Amp. Built-in Sharp 20" TV
- MASTER HEAD
- Granite counter top with back & side splash with ceramic sink, "Newport Brass" faucets and accessories "Tecma" silent flush toilet Shower with frameless etched glass door, teak grate "Cantalupi" halogen overhead lighting with dimmer control Ventilation system Teak sole (2) opening s/s port lights powder coated to match gel coat Towel bars Towel ring
- FORWARD VIP STATEROOM
- Queen size island bed with hinged top and drawers under Cedar lined hanging locker Built-in TV cabinet with 26" LCD TV Choice of woodwork with satin finish "Cantalupi" halogen overhead lighting with dimmer control & berth lighting Safety escape/ventilating hatch to forward deck with "Ocean Air" blinds Opening s/s port lights powder coated to match gel coat Swing arm reading lights Polk audio surround flush mount speakers Bose Amp
- MID GUEST STATEROOM
- Convertible settee or over/under bunks with storage below Cedar lined hanging locker "Cantalupi" halogen overhead lighting with dimmer control & berth lighting (2) s/s opening port lights powder coated to match gel coat Polk audio surround flush mount speakers Audio volume control
- CREW QUARTERS
- Marbleite countertop and sink Grohe single lever faucet (2) single berths Hanging locker Cabinet and drawers "Cantalupi" halogen overhead lighting with dimmer control "Tecma" silent flush toilet Stall shower "Ultra Quiet" Ventilation fan Workbench Ample storage GE microwave Franke sink Wall vac
- NAVIGATION AND ELECTRONICS
- Furuno ARP-11 target plotter Furuno Navnet Furuno Sonar System Furuno Navnet remote display Furuno MU155C 15' LCD monitor Furuno SC-50 Satellite compass Furuno Black Box Furuno Navnet VX2 12kw radar Furuno VX2 Plotter FurunoVX2 6kw radar Furuno FA 150 (AIS) auto target information system (new May 2007) (2) Icom M-602 VHF Simrad AP-25 auto pilot Nauticomp 18" monitor Nauticomp 15" monitor B&G net wind system The Weather channel marine WSI system ACR 406 Global fix EPIRB Sea Tel wave call 3000 Sea Tel 2498S Sat TV Digital wireless Cell amplifier HRO SFM 1400-2 watermaker Bose lifestyle home stereo system Tender Standard VHF Garman 178C color GPS with fish finder
- Helm station with complete engine instrumentation, function alarms & rudder indicator Chart table/locker with navigation light and magnetic compass "Cantalupi" halogen lighting with dimmer controls "Tank Watch" system for fuel and water tanks "Sealand" monitor for holding tank Rocker switch panel for functions Ship's function panel with indicator lights (3) s/s "Exalto" articulating windshield wipers with washer system (2) ventilation overhead hatches with "Ocean Air" blinds sliding screens/shades (2) "Stidd" helm chairs with ultraleather covering Raised "L" seat with table Wood border sole with ebony inlay Choice of woodwork with satin finish "Sub Zero" under counter freezer Polk audio surround flush mound speakers Bose Amp
- ENGINE AND MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Twin 1000HP "Caterpillar" C-18 diesel engines with vibration dampening mounts IRM-350A 2.64:1 gears with Centa dampening and live PTOs S/S #316 (w/316-L rod) exhaust risers with zinc plugs connecting to FRP underwater system with bypass pipes to "Aqua Quiet" mufflers 2-3/4" propeller shafts Bronze V struts with "Cutlass" bearings Bronze intermediate struts with "Cutlass" bearings (Morse or equivalent) Four blade expanded ratio computer designed propellers Digital Wesmar roll fin hydraulic stabilizers and 25 hp bow thruster with hydraulic raw water cooling pump "Tides" dripless shaft glands with dual cooling lines "Tides" dripless glands at rudder logs "Twin Disc" electronic engine and gear controls at pilothouse, flybridge and aft deck Twin Disc remote "Hynautic" power steering system (dual pumps) Engine room start/stop panels with engine gages Hydrodynamic rudders per design "Maxwell" 24V 3500 lb. anchor windlass with three station control, separate chain & rope lockers s/s CQR 110lb. bow anchor with 400 ft. 3/8"HT chain and chain stopper s/s CQR 85lb. 2nd anchor with 400ft rode Maxwell chain counter Salt water wash down at stern 60" trim tabs with controls at pilothouse and fly bridge (3) "Tecma" silent flush heads Brower 1,500 lb hydraulic davit with rotation 96,000 BTU "Marine Air" air conditioning system "Fire Boy" automatic fire extinguishing system with engine shutdown "Reverso" 120V/AC oil change system with lube oil tank "Buell" low profile air horn with 120V compressor, compressor outlets at lazarette & engine room "Exalto" s/s articulating windshield wipers with washer system Visual & audio alarms for engine systems at pilothouse Delta-T engine air intake system (minimizes water ingestion) color matched to exterior (4) Delta-T 11" 120V/AC engine room blowers Engine room video camera system (2 cameras, 1 monitor) S/S safety rails along inboard engine stringers Washer and Dryer Reverso fuel transfer pump Dual Gulf Coast fuel polishing system (4GPM) 2nd hydraulic pump for steering system Maxwell chain counter Twin Disc remote control Nutone central vacuum system "Northern Lights" 20kw diesel generator (apx 1100 hrs – as of 6-14), 24V start with whisper sound shield with gas/water exhaust separators and E.A.R. anti vibration mounts "Northern Lights" 12kw diesel generator (apx 1400 hrs – as of 6-14), with whisper sound shield with gas/water exhaust separators and E.A.R. anti vibration mounts (4) "Sea Gel" 8D gel cell main engine start batteries (24V) (2) "Sea Gel" 4D gel cell generator start batteries (24V) (8) "Sea Gel" 8D gel cell batteries for ship's 24V system Heart battery monitor "Xantrex" SW-40/24 4kw inverter/120amp charger "Newmar" PT-24-40CE, 24V ship service back up charger "Newmar" PT-24-20CE, 24V engine battery charger Additional 60amp 24V alternator on each engine for ships service Digital DC charge rate, DC ammeters and DC voltmeters 24V & 12V distribution/circuit breaker panels with amp & volt meters with backing light (4) "Mastervolt" 20amp converters, 24V to 12V 120V & 24OV distribution/circuit breaker panels with amp & voltmeters with backing light "Marine Co" shorepower 125/250V-50A, phone and TV cable inlets port & starboard side (or fore & aft) "Glendinning" CM-7 cable master, with 75' cable "Cantalupi" halogen lighting with dimmer controls throughout boat Reading lights in staterooms and heads GFI breaker protection as appropriate at deck, galley, heads, engine room & lazarette Breaker protection at each AC source Electrolysis bonding & grounding system with (2) 6" x 12" zinc plates and shaft scratchers High quality shielded RG-6 CO AX for TVs Tinned high temperature wiring, UL approved "Panasonic" phone/intercom system, 7 station (owner programmed) "Winegard" TV antenna booster & selector switch ACR searchlight with remote control 46" Plasma screen TV at salon 20" TV at master stateroom, 26" Sharp TV at guest stateroom Spreader lights on radar arch (4) Engine room 24V/DC lights (4) 120V/AC fluorescent engine room lamps 24V low profile s/s dome lights at pump room & thruster/chain area
- DECK AND HULL
- Complete engine instrumentation, rudder indicator and magnetic compass Plexiglass venturi windshield with s/s frame & plexiglass instrument cover (2) Helm chairs. "L" seat with vinyl cushions, storage & teak aeration slats, two teak tables Gaggenau Bar-B-Que Cabinet with sink and "Isotherm" refrigerator Teak ventilation slats inside exterior cabinets & seats FRP radar arch 1,500 lb. hydraulic davit with rotation Boat deck drained to waterline 1 ¼" s/s handrails at boat deck with welded s/s life lines "Manship" s/s hatch and s/s ladder to cockpit Fresh water wash down s/s flag socket and teak flag staff Hard Top with lighting DL-15' Caribe with Yamaha 60hp Full "Duffy" enclosure Deck Equipment: Two-tone nonskid at all decks, pilothouse roof white nonskid Exterior s/s 316 grade (including screws & bolts/nuts), welds ground & polished 1 ¼" s/s hand rails and bow pulpit Port & starboard bulwark doors S/S boarding ladder with FRP treads in concealed storage locker(2)"Manship" ventilation overhead hatches with "Ocean Air" blinds sliding screens/shades (10) "Manship" s/s port lights (6) S/S hawse holes with cleats, (2) s/s bow chocks, (2) 12" s/s deck cleats, (6) fender hawse holes Waterproof "Cantalupi" deck and safety lights Aluminum reinforced exterior doors, exterior FRP covered & gel coated, interiors covered with matching interior wood, and s/s door frames Bow staff & s/s socket Port & starboard storage lockers at bow Rope locker for 2nd anchor rode
- Aft deck engine & thruster controls, rudder indicator & engine start-stop switches Aft deck storage cabinet with teak aeration slats Covered sink Engine room and lazarette access from cockpit or California deck (2) aft deck flood lights Hand held shower at sport deck Fresh water wash down at sport deck, bow and boat deck Rear fashion plates (2) Transom doors Dual stairways to sport deck (4) removable s/s 2" diameter U-handrails at sport deck S/S pop-up cleats at sport deck S/S built-in swim ladder at sport deck FRP hinged covers at cockpit scuppers Camera at cockpit Port & Starboard wind doors
- A wonderful 72' pilothouse, cockpit, motoryacht that looks new and has fresh décor, is in pristine condition, detailed maintenance and extensive electronics. This yacht has all the features one would expect but also comes with the additional benefits of low hour Cat C-18’s (under 1,000 hrs), architectural interior moldings, extended range fuel tanks, LLC ownership, and much more.
- Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics, and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawl from market without notice.
- SEPTEMBER is a co-exclusive listing with Offshore West, Inc.