- Accomodations and Layout
- The Rodman 565 has a combination of a sleek contemporary style and understated elegance. This is a great entertaining / family and cruising boat with all the amenities you could ask for. On deck, there is plenty of seating, sunbathing areas and the flybridge is fully equipped for outdoor entertaining. She features a 3 stateroom layout with two heads, finished in hi-gloss cherry wood and accented with teak and holly flooring.
- Entering from the cockpit through double stainless steel sliding doors you will find the open and airy saloon with large windows that will allow natural light as well panoramic views. To starboard is large U Shaped Settee with storage below accompanied with a glass top/cherry table. Aft to port is a cabinet housing the entertainment equipment, storage for Dishes, etc and a glass front Glass rack. Next there is a love seat settee, and another cabinet, which has pullout Glass and bottle storage. Atop this you will find the staircase to the flybridge. To starboard is the Euro-Style Galley down 3 steps. Completely equipped for the most demanding chef. Forward is the Command station with full instrumentation w/ Twin adjustable seating. Opposite to port is the dinette with a large oval Cherry table. The living quarters are down four steps with the vessels main breaker panel to starboard as you are headed forward to the Master Stateroom. The master stateroom is forward with queen centerline berth, custom wardrobe locker and ensuite head. Plenty of storage. The VIP guest stateroom is located to port and also has a queen size berth, high gloss cherry wood accents, movable upholstered ottoman and large hanging locker. The second guest stateroom is located to starboard and features two separate berths with storage below. Vanity with drawers. Guest head features marble type countertop, teak and holly floor and high gloss cherry wood accents.
- Entering from the cockpit through double stainless steel sliding doors you will find the open and airy saloon with large windows that will allow natural light as well panoramic views. To starboard is large U Shaped settee with storage below accompanied with a glass top/cherry table. Aft to port is a cabinet housing the entertainment equipment, storage for dishes, etc and a glass front glass rack. Next there is a love seat settee, and another cabinet, which has pullout glass and bottle storage. Atop this you will find the staircase to the flybridge. To starboard is the Euro-Style galley down 3 steps- completely equipped for the most demanding chef. Forward is the command station with full instrumentation w/ twin adjustable seating. Opposite to port is the dinette with a large oval Cherry table. The living quarters are down four steps with the vessels main breaker panel to starboard as you are headed forward to the Master Stateroom with new drapes.
- Double sided stainless steel sink with pull out faucet Tile backsplash Bosch refrigerator / freezer Bosch Four-burner cook top w/ hood and fan with exhaust to the outside Panasonic micro/convection oven Isotherm ice maker Teak and holly floor Cherry cabinetry Storage in floor Galley is loaded with cabinets and drawers
- Master Stateroom
- Forward with queen centerline berth with large storage beneath, upholstered headboard, 2 hanging lockers, storage port and starboard outboard of the bed. This stateroom features new décor, drapers and bed cover. Storage cabinet with drawers to port with TV, VCR and stereo. Large overhead hatch with built in screen with privacy covers. Private ensuite head with separate shower stall with door and tile backsplash.
- VIP Guest Stateroom
- The VIP guest stateroom is located to port and aft of the second head and has a queen size berth, upholstered headboard, and storage beneath. Drawer’s outboard on both sides. Drapes, high-gloss cherry wood accents, movable vanity/makeup table with mirror and a large hanging locker. Also included TV, VCR and stereo. There is new decor, bed cover, drapes, and headboard.
- Guest Stateroom
- The second guest stateroom is located to starboard and features two separate berths with storage below, vanity with drawers, hanging locker, port light, and new bed covers. Additional features include a TV, VCR and stereo. The guest head services the two guest staterooms and is located in companionway. It features tile backsplash, marble type counter and high gloss cherry wood accents along with separate stall shower with door.
- Entertainment Center
- KVH G4 Trac Vision satellite tracker 20" Sharp LC 20B2UB TV in salon, New 15" Sharp LC 15B2UB TV in master 15" Sharp LC 15B2UB TV in VIP 15" Sharp LC 15B2UB TV in Guest Satellite receivers in salon Bose Lifestyle 35 Entertainment System with 2 separate controls to separately control sound in the salon and the bridge. (4) RCA VCRs (3) Audiovox, AM/FM, CD
- VHF Radios: Raymarine 230 on bridge Raymarine 230 w/ hailer and intercom at lower station Raymarine ST 60 Depth and speed w/ repeater on flybridge Raymarine RL 80 CRC X2 for charts & radar on flybridge Raymarine DSM 300 digital sounder Raymarine RL 70 CRC x2 for charts & radar on flybridge Raymarine 5S 48" 4KW open array radar Sea Fire suppression model FD850M Epirb class 1 ACR model 406 KVH g4 Trac Vision Sat tracker
- Self draining cockpit with upholstered seating Entrance to Lazerrette at aft seating area with cover Teak cockpit deck, swim platform and flybridge steps Fresh water shore connection Hot and cold deck shower Foldaway stainless swim ladder Electric winches port and starboard for aft mooring lines Staircase to bridge Glendinning Cablemaster Transom gate Boarding steps Davit, Nautical structures 800lb, New
- Electrical Equipment
- Off Shore Marine watermaker (not proven) 17 KW Onan generator Mastervolt battery charger Mastervolt inverter Max Power Series 100 bow thruster 12V, 8.9 HP AC 125/240V 50 amps 60 HZ electrical system Main battery switch w/ remote control panel at helm station Parallel battery switch Shore power cable 75' 100 Amp battery charger 110V receptacles throughout vessel DC 24V ship's electrical system Twin electric horns Interior and engine room lighting Recessed halogen lighting throughout vessel 54,000 BTU air conditioning
- Hull and Deck
- Anchor Vertical electric windlass 2,500W w/controls at deck, helm station, and flybridge Vetus pressurized water system Teak decks Glendenning Cable Master w/hand held remote - 75' cable Davit, Nautical Structures 800lb, New Charles Marine Isoboost A/C Cruisair DX (direct expansion) w/ SMXII controls Offshore Marine Labs watermaker SE-380C (pickled not proven) Deck wash downs Anchor wash down Self draining chain locker Shore water connection Shore power cable125/250 V Emergency bilge system All deck fittings in 316L stainless steel Stainless steel pulpit and handrails Large stainless steel cleats Textaline front and side window covers in black, New 2013 Bottom paint and service, Black, 2014 New boot top, black, 2014 Hull waxed, March 2014
- Engine Equipment
- Volvo D12 715 HP Engines with 1164 hours, April 2014 Reverso oil changing system Algae -X fuel polishing system (available but not on boat) Sound insulation Underwater exhaust Fire extinguisher system High water alarm 4-Bladed non cupped propellers Bow thruster w/ controls at helm and flybridge Direct propeller shaft drive through half tunnels Aquamet 22 stainless steel prop shafts Dripless shaft stuffing box with lubrication New raisers, 2014
- Bosch barbeque grill Sink and refrigerator beneath, all under cover Bimini top Access hatch to salon Twin helmsman seat with backrest and seat cover Full engine instrumentation Anchor windlass controls Stainess steel arch for radar andtenna and nav lights Full duplication electronics Compass Autopilot ST 7001 repeater Large sunbathing area U-shaped upholstered settee with table w/ cover
- Bosch Washer / Dryer Danby freezer Custom ladder entrance
- Safety and Miscellaneous Equipment
- Offhsore safety package Offshore safety package Removable aluminum tender cradle Bimini top w/ HD stainless frame Front and side covers, including flybridge seats and console Flybridge hatch Davit, Nautical structures 800lb, New Spare props
- Hand laid fiberglass construction built to Lloyd's specs Hull with molded spray rails Deep "V" At bow and 17' dead rise at stern Laminated GRP frames, girders Reinforced propeller strut attachments Optimized propeller tunnels increasing propeller efficiency
- Other features
- Class "A" Lloyds certified construction.
- Tender & Owner's personal gear
- Mighty Pawn is a beautiful 3 Stateroom 2 head layout. Beautiful lines and designed with the elegance of the finer euro motor yachts. Loaded with equipment and extras as well as being in superb condition. A must see for anyone desiring this type of Motor yacht. Offered for sale by her current owner, always maintained with an open checkbook policy and has many recent upgrades. Rodman Yachts are constructed in Vigo, Spain and are built to Class “A” Lloyds certification.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.