- 30 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Nice Example of the Mainship 30!
The 2006 Mainship Pilot II is a Downeast-style cruiser with a practical layout and large cockpit. Whether you are looking for a great family style cruiser or competent fishing vessel, the Mainship Pilot II delivers with economical operation & style! This model has Upgraded Green Hull, Marine Air Conditioning, Generator, Bowthruster, Nice Chartplotter, Autopilot, Newer Batteries, Low Hours, etc. etc....check her out!
- Well appointed interior with U-shaped settee and forward folding V-Berth. Enclosed standup head to starboard and small galley to port of settee. Dinette table support between settee. 20" X 19" Bomar hatch with screen and pull-out sunshade plus five opening ports. Headroom in salon is 6'1".
- Electric Refrigeration Tappan Microwave Kenyon Euro Kera single flat top electric stove Single molded sink with Shurflo single lever mixer Storage cabinet
- The enclosed head compartment also provides 6'1" headroom Vacu-flush M.S.D. 10" Round stainless steel sink with telephone shower 28" X 18" Bulkhead mounted mirror (2) Above sink lockers Large under counter locker Solar overhead fan Waste tank monitor
- Garmin GPS Map 4210 Chartplotter Radar Garmin GHC10 Autopilot 2013 Standard Horizon Matrix AIS+ VHF Radio Danforth 4" Compass JVC CD stereo system SeaWorthy speakers
- Electrical & Mechanical
- NextGen 3.5 kw Generator with sound shield, low hours (4) Batteries ( only one year old at time of listing) (2) Perko battery selector switches Pro Mariner Battery Charger Pro Mariner Pro Safe Galvonic Isolator Monitor 12 volt accessory outlet at helm 30 amp power inlet and 50' powercord Phone/TV inlet MarineAir Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Bennett trim tabs SidePower Bow Thruster Dripless shaft seal Rudder angle indicator Sea Fire supression system Safe T Alert CO2 monitor Packing Seal replace 2013
- Deck, Bridge & Cockpit
- The cockpit at 5'2" X 5' has ample room for a pair of comfortable chairs for fishing or watching the sunset. An 18" X 26" transom door leads out to the wide swim platform. A hot and cold freshwater shower is next to the transom door. In the center of the deck is a large storage locker. The bridgedeck has 6' port and starboard bench seats with storage beneath, followed forward with twin Captain's chairs. There is an aft curtain enclosure and a center opening windshield. Two 12" X 18" Bomar hatches are in the ceiling of the hardtop along with (2) opening ports. There are numerous lights in the hard top. Aft folding bridge table AC refrigerator under port settee (perfect for drinks & snacks underway) Overhead stainless steel safety rails Plow anchor with chain and rode at the bow pulpit Lewmar chain and rode anchor electric windlass with step switches and helm control 15" Steering wheel Foot rests for both Captain's chairs Windshield wiper Boat hook NEW BBQ Grill and Cover Bottom Paint - May 2013
- Additional Features
- Mainship Owners Manual on board Electronic and equipment manuals
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- See more details at www.whiteakeryachtsales.com Brokers outside of Florida call for full co-brokerage details. Listed by a CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER