- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
....new $12,000 price reduction.
This rare OWNERS VERSION S2 is in excellent condition and turnkey. Move aboard and go exploring!
LAGOON 380 S2 ---3 cabin and 2 heads. Why an S2?...Larger windows for more light, another winch for ease of handling, better galley layout, and more...
Full Air Conditioning, Gennaker, autopilot, chart plotter, wind instruments, electric windlass, and dingy with motor....
New Bimini just added!
Please contact me CATAMARAN SPECIALIST to arrange for a viewing, make an offer or help you find a suitable catamaran.
- Layout and Accommodations
- Ingenious and innovative and plenty of storage throughout... The living space on this catamaran is comparable to a monohull 30-40% longer. This Lagoon takes after the family members of longer standing, yet it has developed its own personality. With its truly original interior layout, the Lagoon 380 S2 Owners Version is the pampered model of the line. Thanks to its superb bar, the panoramic salon and galley connect directly with the cockpit. Its grand interior volume for a 38 footer veils the fast and seaworthy hulls. The starboard hull on this Lagoon 380 is dedicated exclusively to the owner with an office and library, queen size bed, separate large shower. The head has a large medicine cabinet, mirrors, and a separate full shower that can accommodate two with comfort. Two port side guest cabins with a central head, integral shower and vanity. From the salon you have a 360 degree view. The galley is up, located between the salon and cockpit. Great for entertaining up to 8 guests. The glass slider locks open with a sliding window that locks open as well, providing an open venue. Comfortable standing headroom at 6’9”.
- The galley is up and adjacent to the cockpit, with an opening window, facilitating entertaining between the interior and exterior living spaces. LPG Oven and 3 burner stove 12V Fridgiboat W 35 F electric refrigerator Single Stainless Steel sink with pressurized water Plenty of storage and counter space
- KDV-412 CD Player with 2 speakers in the salon and cockpit Element LDC TV RayMarine ST60 Wind RayMarine ST60 TriDate ( speed, depth, temp) 2 X RayMarine E80 Display with RayMarine RayStar 125 WAAS enable receiver RayMarine 24 mile RayDome using same E80 display Autopilot RayMarine ST6001 with remote at inside navigation station VHF Radio
- Deck and Equipment
- 2 Cruisair 12000 BTU Single Group 24 starting battery House Bank of 3 X 4D batteries Dolphin 40 A battery charger Quick NauticBoiler 6 Gallon 210 VAC 1200 watt hot water heater Lofrans Tigress 1200 horizontal Windlass New Bimini just added
- Sail and Rigging
- Main Sail fully roached and fully battened Furling Genoa Gennaker
- Dingy and Motor
- 10' Zodiac 2006 9.8 HP Tohatsu Outboard Motor
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For detailed information... Mark Bussey, Catamaran Specialist Denison Yacht Sales 954-599-5192 MB@denisonyachtsales.com