- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
An affordable fly bridge sedan designed for fishing or just cruising whose spacious interior and large cockpit make her a good choice for either. One of the cleanest, and with very low hours, she should be on your short list. The two stateroom interior of the Silverton 42 is a tasteful blend of cherry woodwork and earth tone fabrics. She cruises at a comfortable 20 knots and does fine at 8-10 also.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Enter from the cockpit into the large salon and Galley. Going forward and a few steps down you have the gust stateroom to port and the master straight ahead with a queen walk around. The head is to starboard with a separate shower to port. Up the built in steps from the cockpit to a very roomy fly bridge with ample seating for six or seven.
- Main Salon
- Large L shaped sofa to starboard with pull out bunks Coffee table Dinette and table TV Bose stereo and DVD and Disc player CO detector Blinds Viman air/heat
- Corian counter top Two burner Princess stove top Refrigerator Convection oven Coffee maker Ample storage
- Master Stateroom
- Queen walk around 20” Flat panel TV Ensuite head with Corian counter top Separate shower room Cedar hanging closets Large draw storage Vacu flush head
- Guest Stateroom
- Double bed Flat panel TV Cedar hanging closet
- Four rod holders Bow pulpit and rails Glendenning power cord Full enclosure on flybridge Cable hook up windshield screen R/C heat and air conditioning Fender holders Swim platform and ladder Remote spotlight Transom door in cockpit Maxwell windlass and washdown Rocket launchers by bridge Plow anchor with 15’ chain and 150 rode Large fish box Huge seating on bridge Bait station and tackle storage Captain and companion chair Freah and salt water wash down
- Electronics & Helm
- Yanmar gauges with flo scan Ray Marine Tridata Compass Standard VHF Ray Marine E120 Radar and Plotter Stereo Safe-T-alert system
- 50 amp power cord with retractable glendenning 120/12V systems 10KW Genset with 93 hours
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 440 Yanmars with 318 hours
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.