"Sea 21" is a galley up 46 Hatteras Convertible with fresh Detroit Diesel 8v71TIs and numerous updates. Her owner has upgraded the boat in a number of areas replacing all windows, refinishing the interior woodwork, having the topsides professionally painted with Awl Craft, and much more. The 46 Hatteras is a great running sea boat that is equally comfortable cruising or big game fishing. Please visit the full specs page for additional information on "Sea 21".
- Galley up model with galley on port side of the salon with replacement cabinets, stone type white counter top, cook top/oven, microwave and two Sub Zero drawer refrigerators All interior woodwork has been refinished and looks modern Electrical systems have been updated including digital voltage and amp meters Galley up allows for an open berth/bunk in the companionway allowing sleeping of 5. Four foot drawers underneath companionway berth Oversized hall closet with storage behind coat rack Forward V-berth with two bunks plus closet, drawers and private access to guest head Companionway access to guest head Master Stateroom with queen size berth and closet Master Head with shower Raritan Lectra/San waste treatment system installed under lower-v berth but not hooked up
- Engine Room
- The engine room was cleaned and painted white when the engines were rebuilt and a new exhaust system from DeAngelo Exhaust added in Ft. Lauderdale. Engines are reported to have had an in place rebuild from the crank up with low hours since overhaul. Algae-X Fuel Filters on engines and generator Racor 1000 Fuel Filters on engines and generator Reverso Oil Change System with heavy duty gear driven pump hooked up to engines, transmissions and generator Block Heaters Dual thru-hulls with strainers for the separate A/C water pumps. Plumbed so that if one strainer becomes clogged (ex. grass, jelly fish, etc.) a valve can be switched diverting flow to the pump through the redundant strainer/thru-hull (2) 140 gallon saddle fuel tanks under the cockpit with two other auxiliary tanks Fireboy Engine room fire suppression system Next Generator (12kw)
- Furuno 24 mile Radar Furuno Fish Finder Simrad AP20 Autopilot Overhead Electronics box with VHF, AM/FM Stereo and breakers Digital Cellular Antenna with amplifier Mechanical Engine Shutdowns on bridge Digital tachs by Aetna Engineering
- All windows in the boat have been replaced Exterior has been professionally painted with AwlCraft from the rub rail up (3) Ocean LED underwater lights across transom with center one having optional flash effect Bow Rails (3) Overhead hatches, one in hallway, one in master and one in guest stateroom Ideal Anchor Windlass with chain and approx. 800 ft. of rope Diamond plate bow pulpit Flybridge has two chairs, bench on starboard side, bench in front of helm, all with cushions Front and side curtains
- Fighting Chair Fresh water washdown Saltwater washdown Rod Holders Outriggers Manitowoc Ice Maker under cabinet below sink and tackle drawers In deck fish/storage box
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Mobile: 703.999.7696 Office: 410.342.6600