- 57 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
“Solicitor” is a fantastic example of a premium brand US built pilot house motor yacht. If you compare her construction quality, fit, finish, joinery and engineering to the Taiwanese brands currently flooding the market you will see a HUGE difference. It is no wonder Tollycraft has such a cult like following. The 57 Widebody Pilothouse model was designed by Ed Monk to offer maximum interior volume and the livability of a much larger yacht. She was built to stand up to weather and rough sea conditions as well as provide good performance and fuel economy. Powered by bullet proof 800 hp CATS, with all service up to date, you will find "Solicitor" to be a very comfortable, safe and stable couples live-aboard or coastal family cruiser. Up on plane at 70% load approx. 1950 RPM you are cruising swiftly and comfortably at about 20 knots while burning only 50GPH total. For more long range economical cruising she can be run at displacement speed from 10-12 knots and burn only 10-12 GPH total. Truly the best of both worlds.“SOLICITOR” is such a great boat, the current owner has actually owner her twice!! As the second owner, she was extensively cruised from Maine to Florida and maintained to perfection. Eventually she was sold as the time to cruise became less available. Over the next several years her former owner and very experience yachtsman, yearned to get back on the ocean. He looked at all brands, new and pre owned but could find nothing to measure up to the quality, comfort, and performance of his Tollycraft. After countless frustrating inspections and sea trials he decided the only way he could ever truly be happy again on the water was to track down his old boat and buy her. He did just that and has owned her for years, consistently upgrading her and maintaining her to perfection. The time has come again to find her a new loving home as plans have changed. If you are in the market for a premium built pilot house motor yacht then “Solicitor” is a must see.
- Premuim US Pacific NW build quality
- Wide body salon for max volume and liveability, still able to handle lines and couples cruise with ease
- World renowned Ed Monk Hull design for unparalleled sea keeping, versatile / efficient performance
- Bullet proof 3406 CAT power 2000 hour service complete “turn key”
- 20KW main genset w/ 8KW back up gen
- Excellent electronics w designed cruising redundancy! 2 Northstar GPS CP at each helm station plus 48 m radar w back up 24m unit
- HYDRAULIC BOW THRUSTER that will never over heat on you like an electric one
- SAT TV
- Computerized Air conditioning control station
- Aft deck control station for easy docking
- 1500 lb capacity davit
- 2005 Novurania 360 RIB w 40 hp Yamaha 4 stroke
- Vessel Walkthrough
- “Solicitor” is easily boarded via the swim platform that brings you into the cockpit though a convenient transom door. From the large feature laden cockpit you can enter the main salon through a sliding door, use the ladder up to the flybridge or enter the lazarette and engine room through a cockpit deck hatch. Entering the salon you can instantly feel the space thanks to her 17’3” beam and widebody design. There is a wet bar immediately to your port with a comfortable L shaped sofa just fwd of it with a coffee table. To port in the salon is the entertainment center and two swivel barrel chairs. Continuing fwd and up 2 small stairs is the galley/pilot house level. The full service galley is immediately to port with ample counter space, full size appliances and tons of storage. There is a huge dinette fwd of the galley to port which looks like it can easily accommodate 6 people. The lower helm station is amid ships on this level and has a full array of high end upgraded electronics and instrumentation. To stbd is the stairwell that leads down below to the 3 stateroom 2 head lower accommodations. Arriving below in the foyer there is a stackable full size washer and dryer unit. There is a full beam master stateroom aft with en suite head, bunk bed stateroom to port and island queen VIP fwd. The second head is accessible from the foyer as a day head and features private entrance from the VIP. From the stbd side in the pilot house there is a door which leads outside to the main deck. There are also stairs that lead up to the expansive flybridge. Up on the bridge there is a wetbar, full navigation station, huge seating area and access to tender launch and retrieval. Cockpit Cockpit engine controls Fresh water washdown Sea water washdown Underwater lighting Fiberglass swim deck Cockpit boarding steps Transom door Electric/hydraulic engine room hatch U-Line ice maker in cockpit Cockpit Bait well Fish storage bins Sunbrella cockpit cover w/ zip in side pieces Maxwell 3500 elect windlass with power up and down foot pedals Danforth anchor Stainless steel fender racks Main Salon Electric heat L-shaped settee Wet Bar with ice maker Entertainment center Full height storage locker 3 Matching barrel chairs Coffee table Galley Jenn-Air 4 burner ceramic top stove with oven Jenn-Air trash compactor Jenn-Air full size refrigerator/freezer Corian counters w/ double sink Jenn-Air dishwasher B&D coffee maker B&D toaster oven Osterizer blender U-shaped dinette-seating for 6 Master Stateroom Centerline queen berth Electric hydraulic lift for berth to access storage Water heater Built- in electric heat Sony flat screen TV, DVD player Ample storage including cedar lined hanging locker Bureau space for continued live aboard Ship’s intercom Mirrored/lighted vanity Master head with Corian counter Sink, stall shower, linen storage Guest Stateroom Centerline Queen berth Ship’s intercom Flat screen TV and direct TV box Reading lamps AC controls Overhead Deck hatch Cedar hanging locker Ample storage and drawer space Recessed lighting Full length mirror Guest head with Corian counter and sink Lewmar opening port Vacuflush head Third Stateroom Over/under bunk beds Lewmar opening ports Electric heat Full length mirror Cedar lined hanging locker Stacking washer and dryer Flybridge Pedestal helm and companion seats Radar arch with bridge lighting Wet bar with refrigerator Stainless steel sink Cable TV receptacle Marine Drive Satellite radio L-shaped settee with pedestal Dinette table Helm and dinette weather covers Lounge/sunpad 1500 lb. capacity davit Flybridge helm Northstar 6100 GPS plotter Northstar 951 GPS Robertson autopilot w/ micro commander remote control Furuno 24 and 48 mile radars Icom M126 VHF radio Raymarine depth Danforth Compass Simrad speed and depth Jabsco electric remote spotlight Dual trumpet horns Electric windlass controls Stereo and speakers KVH Trac Vision TV antenna Loud hailer Recessed courtesy lights TENDER 2005 Novarania 360 RIB 40 hp Yamaha 4 stroke outboard Running lights Speedo Tachometer Compass Depth sounder Power trim and tilt Battery switch Electronics & Helm / Pilothouse Northstar 6000i GPS/Plotter Northstar 957X GPS/Plotter Robertson autopilot AP300X Icom VHF radio 3 windshield wipers and washers Exhaust temperature alarm Wesmar hydraulic bow thruster controls Trim tab controls Tank tender Flat screen TV Ship’s electrical panel New computerized Air Conditioner screen and control panel Electrical Dual Glendenning 50/250 Cablemasters Dockside phone and TV connectors Cablemaster retrieval system 20 KW generator (1500 Hrs.) 8 KW generator (1620 hrs.) 2 battery chargers KVH Sat TV Battery parallel switch Wesmar hydraulic bow thruster Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment 2- 800 HP 3408E Caterpillar marine diesel engines with 2000 hrs.2000 hour service completed ZF transmissions 20 KW generator with 1100 hrs. running time 8 KW generator Oil change system for mains and generators Exclusions Owner’s personal effects are excluded from the sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT ID:MS