A good looking boat with sweeping lines to beautify her relatively high freeboard, the 3075 Express combines the modern styling and upscale amenities common to all late model Cruisers Yachts. Like most family cruisers, she comes with a conventional mid-cabin floor plan with double berths fore and aft, a small galley, and a convertible dinette. The head compartment, conveniently located to port at the bottom of the companionway steps, is quite spacious-always a pleasant surprise for a boat this size. Topsides, there is a triple wide, adjustable, helm seat and molded steps next to the helm which provide easy access through the walk-through windshield to the foredeck. A large U shaped settee in the cockpit converts into a double size sun lounge or additional berth. Additional features include a cleverly designed integrated anchor platform, a huge swim platform with stainless steel swim ladder and a well-designed and arranged helm.
She has been well cared for by a knowledgeable owner. She offers upgraded salon wood flooring, updated interior carpets with companionway step carpet runners, and updated interior fabrics.
On the exterior, she has a dark green Sunbrella Bimini top with full camper enclosure, and a matching mooring cover.
This is the nicest Cruiser 3075 Express on the market today. She will please even the most discriminating buyers.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- As you enter the cockpit area from the large swim platform and transom door you realize the beautiful 3075 layout. To starboard is the U shaped cockpit seating which can easily convert into a large sun pad or additional full berth. To port are several large storage areas. The cockpit sole offers easy access into the roomy engine compartment. Further forward and along the starboard side is the triple wide helm seat and well-designed helm itself. Amidships and next to the helm is the molded step access to the bow and along the port side is a sliding door for access into the interior of the boat. The cabin is down 4 steps, with carpet runners. In the main salon and immediately to port is the large head and shower area with mirrored vanity and self-draining shower. Behind the companionway is the aft cabin area with a full sized berth, port side bookshelf storage and a large hanging locker. A sliding curtain offers aft cabin privacy. Along the salon port side is the galley area with ample countertop and storage spaces. Along the starboard side is the U shaped convertible dinette with a high/low wood table and under settee storage. All the way forward is the main cabin offering a queen size berth with a large under berth cabinet and additional storage. To starboard is a hanging locker. All of the interior carpets and fabrics have been replaced and her main salon flooring has been upgraded to wood. She shows like a new boat! Don’t hesitate, you deserve to enjoy summer in this beauty.
- Located in the main cabin, the 3075 boasts a full size galley with refrigerator, spacious comfortable dinette, and ample counter top and storage spaces. Single molded sink with faucet Solid surface countertops Princess single electric stove top GE Turntable microwave oven Norcold Model DE-0035, refrigerator/freezer Below counter and above counter storage compartments
- Stainless steel deck hardware and cleats Stainless steel exterior window frames Stainless steel stanchions (2) cockpit tables Aluminum radar arch 18 pound Danforth anchor w/rope & chain rode 12 volt windshield wiper for helm Snap in cockpit carpets Dark green Sunbrella mooring cover Dark green Sunbrella bimini and full camper canvas enclosure Extended swim platform with swim ladder Stainless steel fender rack on transom for (2) fenders Transom trunk storage Windshield opening vents for cockpit ventilation Bottom paint Hull ports and opening hatches with screens and privacy covers
- Electronics & Helm
- Ritchie Powerdamp Plus Compass Garmin 492 GPS Map Color Chart Plotter Garmin 400C Fish Finder/Depth Indicator Hummingbird Depth Indicator Raytheon Ray-45 VHF Radio
- (2) Safe-T-Alert carbon monoxide detectors Battery condition monitor C-Charge 3000, 30 Amp battery charger S/S shore power connection Cruise-Air marine air conditioning/reverse heat w/SMX II control, 12,000 BTU Tank Monitor system for holding tank in master panel Master panel w/voltmeters & function displays 30 Amp shore power w/power cord & adapters 12 volt DC & 120 volt AC power Clarion M5475 AM/FM/CD player with Clarion speakers & helm remote TV antenna mounted on radar arch 12 volt recessed horn Jabsco 100,000 candlepower remote controlled spotlight Flat screen television mount in main salon GFI protected interior electrical plugs Bonding plate protection system Stainless steel 6 gal. hot water heater
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Volvo Penta 220 hp engines & Duo-Prop counter rotating outdrives Hydraulic steering w/adjustable steering wheel Full Faria engine instrumentation at helm Faria engine synchronizing indicator Dual throttle & outdrive controls replaced in 2010 Fire suppression system in engine compartment
- Brokers Comments
- We accept clean trade-ins towards the purchase of this or any other of our listings.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.