- 32 (ft.) 6 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
Wonderful Fishing Machine, with a huge cockpit, twin 4 stroke engines, always dry storage kept, Trailer is included. Excellent 4 sided canvas enclosure, modern electronics with Radar and Autopilot. Powered by twin 4 stroke 225hp Yamaha outboards, all recent services are up to date. The cuddy cabin features Excellent head room, a small galley, enclosed head and sleep space for two. The walk around design offers superior weather protection with excellent fishability. Folding stern seat, built in livewell and fish boxes. Trailer just serviced too, 4 new disk brakes, ready to roll!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 31 Fish Around is the result of our commitment to listening to our customers. The request was to build a high performance tournament winning machine, yet have the ability to provide a level of comfort for the whole family on those weekend outings. The result: a home run. Fishing features include a huge cockpt with raised livewell, walkthough transom and a one-piece flush deck from bow to stern. Inside, we offer an oversized v-berth with table, stand up head and complete gallery. Who said you couldn't have the best of both worlds.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- With a stbd stern folding swim ladder and stbd side Transom door, entry into the cockpit is easily accomplished. The cockpit for this boat is Very Large with a Transom Livewell and Fish box. Two long fish boxes are located in the deck. There is built in tackle storage, plus a built in Cooler under the aft facing seat (perfect for drinks and lunch), and there is a folding stern seat across the transom. Walk space towards the bow is unsurpassed, providing safe/easy access to the front of the boat in any type of sea conditions. There is a built in Anchor locker plus a small forward seat. The aluminum frame Top supports a soft top and full 4 sided helm enclosure that was recently replaced and is in Tremendous condition. The double wide helm seat and raised helm deck offers excellent visability. There is flush mounted Electronics, plus a radio box above. A NavPod houses a second screen for the Nav Net VX2 system. A cavernous storage compartment beneath the helm floor houses the batteries and charger. This space can also serve as a bulk storage area for Tackle, cleaning supplies, etc. Into the cabin you will find a sink an electric cooktop with counter and storage space along the port side. The enclosed head with sink and pullout shower wand is on the stbd side. Ahead is a dinette table that easily lowers to make a full V-berth sleeper.
- The twin F225 Yamaha engines on this boat have been absolutely wonderful engines. The exhaust systems have been fully replaced, Fuel Injectors have been serviced. Both engines were just fully serviced with new water pumps. In short, these engines have always been Correctly Serviced and have gotten everything that they have ever needed. They run strong, start quickly and look great.
- Trailer Information
- Included with the sale of this vessel is a triple axle LoadMaster Aluminum I-beam bunk trailer. The trailer has torsion suspension, new disk brake package on 2 axles and the trailer has just been completely serviced.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/bio/Scott-James/ This 31' Contender Fish Around is close by, but is located offsite. Please call to make a boarding appointment. International Inquiries are always welcome.