- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6CTA 8.3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
“Dawg Haus” is a 36’ Seaview 2005 powered with twin Cummins 6CTA 8.3 450hp. She is equipped with an excellent electronics package including a Furuno NavNet system and Simrad Autopilot. Dawg Haus will get you offshore comfortably and safely where you can enjoy the 110sq ft cockpit rigged to do battle. Marlin tower and Lee double spreader outriggers.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Forward offset double berth with opening Bomar hatch overhead. Teak cabinetry above and below berth. Galley is aft and to port. Convertible dinette which sleeps two is across to STBD. Fiberglass head with full shower is aft of galley on the port. Teak and Holly Sole throughout. Exit the cabin up four steps to the Helm Deck. The Helm Deck has a center helm design set back. Port and Starboard Bench seats with storage. Courtesy Lights and rod storage in hardtop. Three side enclosure. Cockpit is 110sq ft of work space. Tackle center with Bait prep station, livewell, and transom door, fresh and salt water washdowns. Two in deck fish boxes. The deck has a custom marlin tower and Lee double spreader outriggers. Tournament rigged and ready to produce for you.
- Double Berth Forward Overhead Bomar Hatch Lights Reading Lamps Cabinet Storage TV/DVD Player Kenwood Stereo CD with Remote at Helm Convertible Dinette Hanging Locker Cabin Lights and Outlets Teak and Holly Sole
- Corian Counter Tops Two Burner Princess Stove Tundra 12V/110AC Refrigerator / Freezer Whirlpool Microwave Oven Black and Decker Recessed Coffee Maker Sink Cabinets and Drawers Galley outlets Galley Lights
- Marlin Tower with Steering and Controls Tower Rocket Launchers (16) Three Side Enclosure Tower Bench Seats Tower Helm Chair Lee Double Spreader Outriggers Spreader Lights Two In Deck Fish Boxes Salt Water Washdown Freshwater Washdown Transom Livewell Transom Door Tackle Station Rigging Station Rod Holders in Gunnel (8) Danforth Anchor
- Electronics & Helm
- Lower Helm: Furuno NavNet C-Map NT Furuno LC-90 Mark II Simrad AP26 Autopilot Furuno VHF Ritchie Compass Glendinning Engine Synchronizer Low oil pressure/voltage/fuel and high temp alarms Trim Tabs Hydraulic Steering Engine Gauges Pompanette Helm Chair Tower Helm: Furuno NavNet C-Map NT Simrad AP26 Autopilot Furuno VHF Ritchie Compass Glendinning Engine Synchronizer Steering and Controls Pompanette Helm Chair
- 50Amp Shore Power 12V Battery Charger Nor’Pro 7kw Generator 1750 Hours Xantrex TrueCharge 40+AMP Multistage Battery Charger with Display in Cabin Television Cable and Telephone Inlets Electrical Panel with Volt and Amp Meters Cabin Lights and Outlets Electric Toilet Shower Sump Pump Fresh Water System Hot Water Heater AC/Heat 500W 110V Spreader Lights Two 12V Spreader Lights Electric Helm Deck Hatch Lift Fireboy Fire Suppression System Windlass
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Cummins 6CTA 8.3 450hp with 2050 hours Panish Single Lever Controls Both Stations Dual Racor Filters for each Engine Four Auto/Manual Bilge Pumps SoundDown Engine Room Insulation Dripless Shaft Seals Nibral 4 Blade Props Aquamet 2” Shafts Trolling Valves
- Brokers Comments
- Extremely well kept 36’ SeaView with Custom Seafoam Green Hull Color. Excellent cruising speeds and fuel economy. Call now to schedule an appointment to view Dawg Haus.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.