- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6-71 TI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Here is an exceptionally clean, well maintained example of the popular Viking 44 aft cabin motor yacht. “PRINCIPESSA” features factory flybridge and sun deck hard tops, all new flybridge isinglass enclosures, new carpeting, new 32” HDTV, new stainless portlights, and more. The decks have been Imron painted, and the topsides and superstructure have been compounded and waxed. The engines and mechanicals have been methodically and professionally serviced. The interior satin varnished teak joiner work looks factory fresh, and is complimented by designer fabrics throughout. This smoke-free, pet-free, well-loved yacht shows beautifully.
Owner is open to a trade down to a quality diesel express style boat.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Boarding is via both port and starboard gates and entry doors into the large sun deck. Three steps up to the flybridge with helm seats for captain and mate, a fore and aft settee to starboard, and another forward facing settee ahead of the helm console. Entering the main salon, four steps down from the sun deck, there is a convertible “L” shaped settee with coffee table to port, with the entertainment center and library cabinets just forward. Across to starboard are a lounge chair, wet bar, and icemaker. The galley and dinette are just forward, and completely open to the salon. The well-equipped galley features a large pantry, and the over-sized “U” shaped dinette can seat six for meals. The forward “Guest” stateroom features upper and lower berths, a small settee, hanging locker, and dual entry head with shower stall. The aft “Master” stateroom features a centerline true queen size bed, private en-suite head with shower stall, a floor to ceiling hanging locker, and numerous other drawers and lockers.
- Main Salon
- The “L” shaped sofa converts to a double bed if needed. Window treatments include mini blinds and designer fabric drapery. Entertainment is via a new HDTV, DVD/CD player, and surround sound system. Indirect and directional lighting add to the ambiance of this central living space. Convertible settee Teak coffee table Lounge chair Wet bar Icemaker Samsung 32” HDTV Sony FM/DVD/CD stereo Sony VHS player Air conditioning Wall-to-wall carpeting Shag throw rug Directional halogen lighting Table and floor lighting CO2 and smoke alarms Ships clock and barometer Window mini blinds & drapes
- Galley & Dinette
- The well-equipped galley is open to the main salon so the cook doesn’t feel isolated from the party. And the large “U” shaped dinette can seat six for dinner, poker, whatever. Whirlpool double door refrigerator/freezer Samsung combination microwave convection oven Princess 3 burner electric cook top Cuisinart coffee maker Stainless steel sink with disposal Single lever hot/cold faucet Instant on hot water faucet Floor to ceiling pantry locker Spice locker Air conditioning outlet LED lighting Hi-Lo dinette table “U” shaped dinette seating with storage under Opening portlight Wood grain vinyl flooring
- Master Stateroom
- The large private aft master stateroom features a walk-around queen sized bed with louvered storage lockers and drawers surrounding, a full-length dressing mirror, two hanging lockers, and en-suite head with shower stall. True 60” x 80” queen sized bed Custom 8” mattress Designer bed covers and pillows Air conditioning Reading and table lights Wall to wall carpeting Large shelf locker at entrance Cedar lined hanging locker Six drawers and four double door lockers Dressing mirror Slide opening windows Mini blinds Rear opening hatch Co2 and smoke detectors
- Master Head
- Private head with shower stall Electric flush toilet Molded faux marble counter and sink Medicine cabinet Two mirrors Opening portlight Vent fan
- Guest Stateroom
- The spacious private guest stateroom has upper and lower single berths, a settee, hanging locker, and direct access to the adjacent double door head with stall shower. Upper and lower single beds Custom fitted designer bed coverings, pillows, and drapes Opening overhead hatch with screen Two stainless opening portlights Reading lights Cedar lined hanging locker Storage lockers, drawers, and shelves Air conditioning Dressing mirror Co2 and smoke detectors Wall to wall carpeting
- Guest Head & Shower
- Electric flush toilet Faux marble molded sink and counter Medicine cabinet Mirror Opening portlight Exhaust vent Single lever shower faucet
- Aft Sundeck
- The bright, airy sun deck has full isinglass enclosures with horseshoe openings and screens, two wicker sofas and coffee table, a boarding door from the swim platform ladder, a double door cabinet with icemaker, double plexiglass entry doors, and new fitted carpet.
- Flybridge & Electronics
- Garmin 5212 GPS/Radar/Sounder Raytheon RL70 GPS Icom M502 VHF radio Raytheon ST60 Digital Depth Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo Ritchie magnetic compass Hydraulic steering New isinglass enclosures with screens Adjustable captain and mate chairs Two settees Safety equipment locker New fitted carpeting
- 30 Amp and 50 Amp shore power Westerbeke 12.5 Kw diesel generator w/2224 hrs. 12 VDC and 115 VAC electrical distribution breaker panels Xantrex 3 Kw inverter Separate engine, generator, and house battery banks Three new AGM batteries Battery parallel switching
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Detroit Diesel 6-71 TI FWC 450 Hp engines *3112 hrs. on port, *3127 hrs. on starboard Recently renewed exhaust manifolds Four lever mechanical engine throttle and shift Racor fuel filtration Analog engine instrumentation Oil change manifold Emergency engine shut downs Engine room blowers Fire suppressant system * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- Additional Equipment
- Foredeck dingy cradle and 700 Lb. (approx. ) crane Bow pulpit and anchor roller Ideal 12 volt anchor windlass with remote at helm 35 Lb. Bruce anchor 25 Lb. Danforth anchor 180’ 3/8” hi-test chain 100’ 5/8” rope Chain locker with pressure water wash down Foredeck bench seat with storage under Full length stainless railings Swim platform with swim ladder Stainless rail mounted propane grill Remote control search light Air horn Spare propellers Trim tabs Full USCG safety equipment Dock lines & fenders
- Brokers Comments
- All of the framed artwork and all of the designer fabrics and decorative touches created by the owners convey with the yacht. Not included with the sale are the inflatable dingy and outboard, plus owner’s tools .
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.