- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Beneteau 411 has everything you want for cruising in Florida and the Bahamas; shoal draft, air conditioning, generator, low engine hours (approx. 1,300 hours), in-mast furling main, sails new in 2009, sugar scoop transom with a walk through to the cockpit! The layout is the desirable two cabin layout with the owner's stateroom forward with an ensuite head and a large aft berth with private head for guests. The pictures in this listing are very recent and you will not be disappointed with the condition of this yacht.
Please call today to see this beauty!
- As you enter the salon through the companionway, the interior feel is warm and inviting with the Galley to Starboard and a large wrap around settee with a beautiful teak table which can expand to accomodate 6 guests for dinner. The upholstery is a beautiful moss green leather on the seats and a complimenting woven fabric for the back cushions. Bookshelves and storage are along the bulkhead forward with closed storage all around the salon. Forward is the Master Stateroom with a double berth to Starboard with storage under the berth and hanging lockers to Port with a bench seat and ample storage for all your personal gear.
- Microwave Formica Counter Tops Double Stainless Steel Sink with Cutting Board Ample drawers and Storage Pots/Pans/Flatware/Dishes Force 10 Propane Stove (2 burner with Oven) Adler Barbour 12v top and front loading Fridge/Freezer Freshwater Pressurized System Dustpan and cover in galley sole
- Hull and Deck
- "Sugar Scoop" Walk Through Transom. Helm seat has two positions with a self stowing system allowing quick tranisiton between helm seat and walk through position of seat. Wet lockers with top access in "Sugar Scoop" Folding Swim Ladder on Transom Fresh Water Shower in Transom Stern Rail Seats (2) BBQ with cover on Stern Rail Outboard Motor Mount Cockpit Speakers 2 Rod Holders Emergency Tiller Emergency Bilge Pump Self Draining Cockpit Whitlock Steering Wheel Binnacle with Autopilot, Chart Plotter, Speed/Depth, Compass, Windlass Control 12v Spotlight receptacle at helm Custom cockpit cushions with pillows Custom Rub Rail Binnacle cover Winch Covers Saltwater Deck Washdown Non-Skid Petit Tan (repainted 2014) Horizon Express Windlass with dedicated batter
- Sails and Rigging
- In Mast Furling (New Sail in 2009) Profurl roller furling Genoa (New in 2009) Z Spar Main roller Furling Stainless Wire Standing Rigging Manual Boom Vang All lines run aft to cockput through blocks Deck Stepped Aluminum Spar Whisker Pole with bracked on Mast Harken Mainsheet Traveler Two 54 Self Tailing Winches in Cockpit Two 40 Self Tailng Winches on Coach Roof
- Westerbeke 42B4 42 H.P. Approximately 1250 hours Freshwater cooling system Racor Fuel Filter Raw water sea strainer Two automatic and one manuel bilge pumps Westerbeke 7.5 Generator with Approximately 300 hour Seapower 5Kw engine driven generator system ( currently not working) Mermaid Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning (2 units; one in salon and one in aft cabin) Two AGM House Batteries One AGM Engine and Generator Starting Battery One Lead Acid Battery for Windlass in Anchor Locker Dripless Shaft replaced 2012 Shore power cords with 30/50 amp splitter 12v DC/110v AC Electrical Systems Heart Link 20 Battery Monitor
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- JANE@EDWARDSYACHTSALES.COM MOBILE NUMBER: 813-917-0911