- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid 350-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NICELY CARED FOR AND PRICED TO SELL THIS 1986 SILVERTON 37 CONVERTIBLE IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
***SUMMER DOCKAGE INCLUDED.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusaders 454-CID 350-HP Gas Engines with 963 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Westerbeke Generator, Fly-Bridge Convertible-Top w/Full Isin-Glass Surround, Aft Cockpit Bimini-Top, AM/FM Sound System, Teak Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder, Forward Deck Fender Holders, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Inside winter stored. Shown by appointment only.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Versatile family convertible enjoyed great popularity in the 1980s thanks to good mix of contemporary styling, user-friendly accommodations, good performance. Space efficient interior with convertible sofa and dinette, head with stall shower sleeps six. Original teak joinery updated in 1985 to light oak. Deep cockpit adds extra level of security for kids. Straight-drive inboards replaced V-drive power in 1981 -- a major upgrade. Cruise at 18-19 knots with 350-hp gas inboards (mid 20s top).
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker's (Port/Starboard) Forward Stateroom Gunwale Storage Forward Stateroom Drawer Storage Dinette w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Salon w/Convertible Sofa to Port Air-Conditioning
- Stainless Steel Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Full-Size Refrigerator w/Freezer 2-Burner Electric Stove Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Sum-Log w/Depth Sounder AM/FM Stereo System
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug
- Bow Pulpit (3) Forward Deck Hatches Cockpit Carpeting Teak Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Forward Deck Fender Holders
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System Full Fly-Bridge Canvas Enclosure (Convertible-Top w/Isin-Glass Surround) & Aft Deck Bimini-Top Horn Remote Control Spotlight CURRENT OWNER OF 8-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.