- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Beautifully Maintained Endeavour
The Endevaour 33 has been long considered one of the best small cruising yachts built. She is the perfect pocket cruiser.
Panacea was setup for shorthanded extended range cruising in the Bahamas, where her current owner spent 5 months of the year at anchor.
Just a sample of the noted upgrades/changes:
- LED lighting in the salon
- LED running and anchor lights
- 3 New AGM house batteries, and 1 new AGM start battery
- All Port Lights replaced
- Honda 2HP - 4 stroke
- Sails are 3 years old - Excellent condition
- RIG recently tuned and surveyed by Nance & Underwood Riggers of Ft. Lauderdale
-330 Watt SOLAR POWER
- Recovered Salon Cushions
- Additional Information
- Electronics Compass - Plastimo 4" VHF - Standard Horizon Spectrum Depthsounder Autopilot - Ray Marine ST6003 GPS Plotter - Ray Marine C80 Radio - Sony Wind speed and direction - Ray Marine ST60 Log-speedometer CD player - Sony Sails Furling genoa - 135% by Roly Tasker in very good condition Furling mainsail - Facnor mainsail roller furling system added to mast Rigging Steering wheel - Edson - Pedestal steerer with chain and cable to disc drive Electric winch - Lemar 43ST primaries (2) and 30CST on cabin top (2) Inside Equipment Manual bilge pump Air conditioning - Mermaid 12,000 BTU's Battery charger - 40amp Xantrex marine battery charger Refrigerator - Adler Barber cold machine in double insulated box Oven - Galley Maid LPG stove, two burner top with oven Electric head - Enclosed with shower Heating Hot water - 6 gallon Force 10 marine water heater Electric bilge pump Electrical Equipment Inverter - 1000 Watt Shore power inlet - Marinco 30amp (50' cord) Outside Equipment/Extras Outboard engine brackets Radar reflector Solar panel - 330WATT Tri-Star TS-M-2 Covers Spray hood Bimini Top
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.