- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Price reduced for quick sale by this motivated two boat owner.
This 1985 Bertram 46 Convertible has low hours on rebuilds and has many recent updates and services. Ready to fish!
- 2 Stateroom Layout
- Engine service 3/2014
- Fresh Bottom Paint 2014
- Underwater Lights
- New fishbox
- New Garmin 5212
- New bridge cushions, enclosures & helm chair
- Extra Props
- Low Hours
- New Hi - Tech Marine Cockpit Floor
- Full Yard Service 4/2014
- New Spray Rails 2013
- "Cajun Queen" is a fine example of the 46 Bertram Classic Sportfisherman. She has been continuously updated and it shows.
- Above average condition New TV Surround sound system Cruise Air AC/heat 16,000 BTU Bulkhead mounted Boston Clock Bulkhead mounted Boston Barometer Bulkhead mounted Boston Thermometer Corner sofa with storage
- New refrigerator New stove Galley down Microwave Stainless sink Built-in storage
- New cushions New enclosures New helm chair Custom Aluminum Tower w/ Soft top New bridge ladder Flush mounted electronics Ritchie compass (11) Flybridge aft rail rocket launchers New Teaser Reels 2013
- Garmin 5212 with 1kw transducer Furuno NavNet VHF Stereo Com Nav Marine 1001 Autopilot
- Electrical System
- New batteries, 2013 Underwater lights Norpro 12.5kw Generator, approximately 1300 hrs with recent service
- Engine Room
- New turbos Rebuilt Blowers Engine service 3/2014 Battery charger Cruise Air AC units - 16,000/12,000/7,000 BTUs Spare props
- New fishbox New fiberglass cockpit deck - Hi Tech Marine New coaming pads Rod holders Cockpit fold up weather awning Tuna door Tackle center
- (2) Outriggers (1) Center down riggers
- Seller's personal items
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.