- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12 Diesel Fresh Water Cooled
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SET SAIL IN THIS SPACIOUS 27' PEARSON ... EASY TO HANDLE ... SLEEPS 4 ... GET READY FOR SUMMER!
(A favorite for weekenders, down-sizers and first timers)
The Pearson 27 is a great performing, easy to handle, sloop with a shoal draft wing keel that will allow you to anchor in sweet spots where others cannot. She is a very roomy 27' with her 22'6" waterline length and 9'1" beam allow for comfort above and below decks. This 27' Pearson features a teak trimmed interior, with an enclosed aft stateroom to port, forward settee and dinette that converts into an additional berth, a galley, large ice box and an enclosed head to starboard. With over 6' of headroom in the main cabin and plenty of port openings for ventilation, you will find this 27' Pearson bright and airy. This Pearson will sleep 3-4 adults in the cabin and seat 5-7 in the cockpit ... bring your family ... bring your friends and enjoy this beautiful California sun!
FRESHLY DETAILED, ROUTINE ENGINE SERVICE JUST PERFORMED ...
SHE'S DOWN AT OUR DOCKS ... COME PAY A VISIT!
- Forward convertible V-berth with wrap around dinette, storage below, over head hatch and privacy curtain Quarter berth (aft) with storage, teak shelf and tri-fold door for privacy. Hanging locker Teak and holly sole Teak interior Ample ventilation (6) Opening ports with screens and curtains (2) Overhead hatches Overhead lights Realistic cassette player and speakers Galley (port): Stainless steel sink, hot/cold pressurized water, 2-burner Kenyon Model 219 propane stove top, Samsung microwave, storage below counter, trap stowage, large ice box with shelf (starboard). Enclosed head (starboard) with Groco manual marine toilet, sink, hot/cold pressurized water, mirror, storage and opening port.
- Sails and Rigging
- Dacron sails Mainsail with reef Genoa jib 120-130% Spinnaker (2) Lewmar #30 self tailing winches (2) Lewmar #8 self tailing winches Lewmar traveler Internal rope main halyard Internal jiffy reefing line led aft Fixed gooseneck Sheet stoppers for reef lines and halyards Masthead sheave for jib halyard Seafurl roller furling system Inboard genoa track with cars
- Ritchie compass Navico DL150 knot meter Navico DS150 depth Raymarine ST6002 autopilot Magellan GPS 3000 West Marine Zephyr VHF radio
- Deck Equipment
- Bimini top and dodger with canvas covers for Isinglass Edson stainless steel wheel Cockpit cushions Sail locker to starboard Cooler storage to port Teak handrails Teak toe rail Teak companionway hatch with smoked plexiglass top Anchor locker Dual stern cleats Dual bow chocks and cleats Navigation lights Anchor light Lifelines Stainless steel pulpit Stern pulpit Stainless steel bow rail Swim ladder
- Engine and Mechanical
- Universal Model 12 diesel engine (fresh water cooled) Horse power: 12 Engine hours: 1808 2-blade bronze propellers Clutch and throttle controls pedestal mounted Wheel steering Rule bilge pump
- Electrical System
- (2) Batteries (New in 2012) Battery parallel switch True charge battery charger 12 volt DC electrical panel 110 volt AC shore power system with cord and outlets
- Additional Information
- April 2014: Engine serviced Bottom paint (October 2012) New set of all windows from the factory and port lights available for the new owner
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.