- 24 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
TAKE A LOOK AT THE BEST 24 PACIFIC SEACRAFT ON THE MARKET.
TAKE A LOOK THIS BEAUTY AND I THINK YOU WILL AGREE
Beautifully maintained and a pleasure to sail, you'll love this boat. She in better than new condition and loaded with extras. You will enjoy the soft comfortable ride that is characteristic of the Pacific Seacraft yachts. If you know these boats, you know they can take you anywhere in the world or just up and down the coast. Bill Crealock did an incredible job in designing her and once you are at the helm you'll know it.
She is a great family boat and she will sleep four in comfort. She has a 6' 8" long V-berth and two settees that are 6' 6" long for sleeping comfort. In her galley you will find an icebox, H&C pressure water and a two burner stove with an oven to make you feel right at home preparing meals for the family and friends.
The Dana 24 has always been a head turner when you sail her, but she also typifies the quality that the sailing world has come to expect from Pacific Seacraft. Everywhere you look, from her solid bronze fittings and hardware to the exquisite detailing of her teak joiner work, the unparalleled excellence of the master boat builder is in evidence. The excellence is throughout, whether you can see it or not.
She is a little ship that is spacious, comfortable and superbly appointed. She can take you around the world and bring you home safely. You do not want to miss this beauty!!!
- This is a very large 24 foot boat!!! With 6'1" headroom, a 6'6" long and 81" wide V berth, 6'6" long settee berths to port & starboard, and an open interior design, you'll agree that this little cruiser is fully fifty percent larger than other boats of similar length. Her eight SS opening ports and a large forward hatch contribute to the feeling of spaciousness. The main salon has teak and holly sole and fine carpentry throughout cabin. As you enter the companionway you have the Galley to Port, Head w/Shower to Stbd, and engine access under the companionway ladder. Forward of the Head you have a Hanging Cedar line locker. Next you have the P&S settees and finally the large V-berth. Upgraded 5" cushions Upgrade Sensued Fabric in V berth & Main Salon
- Hot & Cold Pressure Water Galley Sink Foot pump Deep stainless steel sinks Force 10 - 2 Burner Propane Stove w/Oven Formica Cover for Stove Large Insulated Icebox Beautiful little dinette with the table that slides and hides away easily Tilt-Up Galley Extension 6 Gallon Hot water tank
- ST 60 Speed & Log ST 60 Depth Meter Garmin 740 chart plotter Upgraded Ritchie BN 202 Compass Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF (2) Autohelm 2000 Autopilots UHF/AM/FM Antenna Splitter AM/FM/CD Stereo System ICOM Handheld VHF Wired for Cable TV
- Lightning Grounding System (PSC Option) 2 - AGM Batteries (group 27’ NEW Summer 2011) Heart Freedom 10 Inverter/Charger Link 10 Battery Monitor 110 Volt Shore power Cord 12 Volt Accessory Panel Electric bilge pump Cabin lights Nav lights
- Sails & Rigging
- 358 sq feet of sail area as a sloop rig Full batten UK mainsail with Dutchman system and strong track (main slides up like butter) 4:1 Boom vang Single line reefing from the cockpit Harken 130% UK Genoa furling headsail Sail cover (2012) Self Tailing #16 Winches (2) Upgraded Primary Winches # 32 ST (2) Upgraded halyard Winches # 16ST Mast Mounted Whisker Pole
- Hull, Deck and Ground Tackle
- DECK Beautiful varnish Bow Sprit Lifelines w/Gates Stainless Handrails Coaming Boxes Port & Stbd Cockpit SS Stern rail SS Bow pulpit SS Swim Ladder CANVAS Dark Blue Dodger & Bimini with connector panel (2012) Sail cover (2012) Winch Covers (2012) Tiller Cover (2012) GROUND TACKLE: Double bow anchor roller with hawse pipe 25 lb CQR Anchor Bow Anchor Stern Anchor Roller with hawse pipe & Fortress Anchor
- 3 Blade Max prop PSS Dripless Shaft Seal West Marine RU-26 (Like Brand New)Meticulously maintained Oil & Filter changes 23 times since new (Changed on average every 21 housr of use) Lightly sailed in Cheseapeake Bay and New Bern NC area NON SMOKING BOAT THIS BOAT IS IN "BRISTOL" CONDITION IF YOU EVER WANTED A PERFECT DANA 24 THEN THIS IS IT!!!!
- BROKERS COMMENTS
- It is a rarity that a Broker can say that a boat is truly in "BRISTOL" conditional (better than new condition) but this boat truly is. This boat was ordered by the previous Owner with almost every upgrade Pacific Seacraft offered at the time. It has been maintained in superior condition (with extensive maintenance records to prove it). If you want a Dana 24, you will not find a used one in better condition, no matter how hard or how far you look. To learn more about the Dana and to see the Dana's specifications visit Bluewaterboats.org at http://bluewaterboats.org/dana-24/
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This beauty sits in her slip in front of our office located in Northwest Creek Marina, 104 Marina Drive, New Bern, NC 28560. Please call MIKE, the listing Broker at 252-571-3505 for more information or to schedule a showing.