- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 MAG
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
“CAPN'S CHOICE” is a good looking, comfortable, high quality mid-sized cruiser. She was repowered in March 2014 with a 325 hp MerCruiser with transferable warranty and has the preferred Bravo III drive with dual stainless props. Amenities include heat/air, 2 staterooms with privacy curtains, full galley, and private head with shower.
On deck, the cockpit is arranged with an elevated triple wide helm seat and a U-shaped lounge aft that converts into a sun pad. The full camper enclosure is perfect for overnight cruises.
- Forward cabin with large double and privacy curtain Mid cabin with double and privacy curtains Reverse cycle heat/air Private head with shower Vacuflush head Dinette converts to bunk Galley Single sink Gold Star microwave 2 Burner Kenyon electric stovetop Norcold dual voltage refrigerator
- Full camper enclosure with screens Swim platform and ladder Fortress anchor Transom door Fresh and saltwater wash downs Bennett trim tabs Antifouling bottom paint Cockpit cushions Cockpit table
- Electronics & Helm
- Tilt wheel Flip up bolsters ICOM vhf radio with DSC Lowrance sounder Magellan GPS 315 Clarion stereo Ritchie compass
- Single 30 amp shore connector with cord Charger 3 battery system AC outlets throughout the cabin
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 325 hp MerCruiser 357 Mag Bravo 4 Reman installed March 2014 Transferrable warranty Bravo 3 dual SS prop outdrive 4 kw Kohler genset
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.