- 65 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Sea Wings III is well maintained and in great condition. The flybridge is equipped for entertaining with a wet bar, grill, sink, fridge and ice maker. From the bridge, move down a floating staircase to an inviting and comfortable main salon. Just forward is the galley with a full-size refrigerator and oven. In addition, an auxiliary fuel tank allows for extended cruising time. Zodiac tender with Yamaha outboard is included.
NOT FOR SALE TO US RESIDENTS WHILE IN US WATERS.
To preview the boat, the broker and pospective buyer are required to fill out an affidavit confirming the prospect is not a resident of the US.
- Master Stateroom 32” TV & DVD with DirecTV Bose surround sound system with subwoofer Lengthened berth with custom mattress His & hers heads VIP stateroom 25” TV & DVD Walk-around queen berth Private entry to shared head Guest stateroom 15” TV & DVD Two twin-size berths Crew quarter with single berth, head/shower and air conditioning
- Main Salon
- 32” plasma screen TV with DirecTV – operates on an electric lift system Surround sound stereo system Two (2) reclining armchairs, large sofa and glass table to port Two (2) armchairs and TV system to starboard Carpet flooring
- Galley & Appliances
- Jenn-Air full-size refrigerator and freezer KitchenAid microwave Cook-top with ventilation fan Oven Miele dishwasher Cuisinart built-in coffee maker Washer/dryer
- Dining & Lower Helm
- Dining table for six Stidd helm seat Helm companion settee Carpet flooring Floating staircase to flybridge
- Eisenglass/canvas bridge enclosure Three (3) helm seats Stereo Air conditioning Grill Wet bar with sink, fridge and ice maker Bar seats for two Large wrap-around settee and wood inlay table Carpet flooring
- Deck & Exterior
- Side deck access doors Teak decking on swim platform, side decks and cockpit Two (2) folding armchairs, settee and wood table on the aft deck Dual cockpit capstan winches Freshwater washdown Tender cradle
- Engine & Mechanical
- Twin MTU 12V2000 main engines – 1250 port/600 stbd Fuel Polisher Auxiliary fuel tank Kholer 28kW generator Dual forward shorepower connectors Overboard discharge system
- Satellite & Communications
- KVH dome Sony Digital Cinema amplifier with 5-disc changer DirecTV with two (2) receivers – salon and master stateroom Sirius radio Intercom system Radar
- Three (3) Northstar 6000i GPS/chartplotter displays – two at flybridge and one at lower helm Simrad APZZ autopilot Icom M602 VHF ACR RCL 110D spotlight Cockpit control station
- Fuel – 1400 gallons (including auxiliary fuel tank) Freshwater – 240 gallons Holding – 114 gallons
- 10’ Zodiac with 40hp Yamaha 4S
- Marquis Yachts – CE Class “A” Construction
- Built to Exceed the World’s Most Stringent Requirements. All Marquis Yachts are built to CE Class “A” requirements – making a very substantial yacht. Class “A” rigid requirements ensure vessels meet high safety standards regarding helm design, structural standards, stability, freeboard, buoyancy and flotation, deck and superstructure construction, maximum loading, handling characteristics, steering system, electrical systems, navigation lights and much more. Class A (Marquis Yachts) Class B (Most Other Brands) Reserved for ocean going vessels from 39’ to 255’ LOA Bulkhead joints to the hull, stringer, and deck are 100% secured on all surfaces with multiple layers of overlapping layers of fiberglass Double-thick bulkheads provide increased structural integrity Extra thick porthole glass built to withstand gale force sea conditions Vessels largely self sufficient for extended ocean voyages Structural design improves stability to withstand heavy center of gravity loads from seas exceeding 4 meters (over 13 feet) Classifies boat as an offshore vessel only – not ocean going Bulkhead joints are tabbed intermittently to the hull, stringer, and deck Single bulkhead Thinner glass Offshore cruising only Not certified to withstand seas exceeding 4 meters
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Steve Martin Office (954) 607-1377 Mobile (954) 849-3811 Steve@yachtblue.net