Japimana blends is a unique combination of one of Italy’s most renowned and exclusive builders and the classic ‘Americanized’ layout. Italian style and profile blended with American standards provide the best of both worlds without sacrifice.
She was designed for a US owner and has all the supplies and features you would expect from any US builder, from the basics in wiring to US sourced equipment and systems. This vessel provides proper levels of equipment and space utilization typically found only in yachts 130’ and over.
Her main deck layout boasts an incredible country-kitchen style galley. The full-beam master suite is located aft, and accessed through a private staircase. The suite has a breakfast nook, coffee bar and office. Going forward, you have 2 massive double VIP staterooms (1 king, 1 Queen) and a twin guest stateroom.
- Japimana blends is a unique combination of one of Italy’s most renowned and exclusive builders and the classic ‘Americanized’ layout. Italian style and profile blended with American standards provide the best of both worlds without sacrifice. She was designed for a US owner and has all the supplies and features you would expect from any US builder, from the basics in wiring to US sourced equipment and systems. This vessel provides proper levels of equipment and space utilization typically found only in yachts 130’ and over. Her main deck layout boasts an incredible country-kitchen style galley. The full-beam master suite is located aft, and accessed through a private staircase. The suite has a breakfast nook, coffee bar and office. Going forward, you have 2 massive double VIP staterooms (1 king, 1 Queen) and a twin guest stateroom.
- SALON & DINING
- The salon features a large, Italian sable leather L-shaped sofa and chairs around a low coffee table. There is custom cabinetry along the port side and a 42" plasma TV on a lift. Surround sound Bose Hi-Fi home theater system consisting of a tuning amplifier, CD/DVD/BLUERAY player, five (5) speakers and a subwoofer. Connections at cockpit and flybridge, plus volume controls for Pilothouse, flybridge, bow seating area and aft deck. The salon bar located is the aft port side features a Dark Rainforest granite topped curved two-level bar with sink, icemaker, refrigerator and bottle storage. Following forward toward the dining area is additional cabinetry for china & stemware storage. The dining table has a custom glass top and provides seating for eight. Floors are Travertine marble. Forward of the dining area to starboard is access to the laundry center and galley. Following along the port side brings you to a day head and stairs leading to the master stateroom below or raised pilothouse above.
- The forward part of the main deck accommodates a spacious "country kitchen" style galley. On the starboard side is a raised dinette with a C-shaped leather banquette around a large square Dark Rainforest granite table. The work surface further aft is topped with Zimbabwe black granite and there is a Dark Rainforest granite topped island fitted with a five-burner Viking range. There is custom Mahogany wood cabinetry and upgraded solid Mohagany flooring. Just off the galley is an enclosed ship's laundry room. There is a 45" SHARP LCD TV on a rotating lift with a Bose stereo system with CD/DVD. GALLEY APPLIANCES: Frigo 48" SubZero SubZero 27" drawers freezer 700BF Wine cooler 24" 424/0 Viking VCCU165 cook top Viking 27" DES0171 oven Coffee machine Miele CVA615 Macerator Inskinerator 777S Trash compactor GE 1700LII Miele H4080 microwave Marvel 15" refrigerator Marvel 15" freezer Miele DA362 hood Flybridge grill - Jennair JED7430
- MASTER STATEROOM
- The master stateroom is accessed through a private staircase from the main deck. The suite has a full king sized bed, his and her heads, storage cabinets and a private office area with laptop docking area. There is an exclusive dining area with a raised table and two rotating chairs. There is also a coffee bar and built-in refrigerator. The master is luxiously appointed with warm Mahogany woodwork and Afyon marble. The entertainment package includes a recessed 45" SHARP LCD TV on a lift and Bose compact Hi-Fi home theatre system with 2 speakers. There are nine large vertical portholes in stainless steel and tempered glass that provide unobstructed ocean views illuminated at night by custom blue underwater lighting.
- VIP & GUEST STATEROOMS
- Accessed from the Country Kitchen and forward of the master stateroom are the guest accommodations. There is a spacious VIP suite at the bow with king berth, 22" SHARP LCD TV with Bose CD/DVD home theater system and wardrobe. A second VIP guest suite with queen berth is to port and a guest twin cabin starboard. Each stateroom features an ensuite bath with Afyon marble countertops and flooring, Afyon shower walls with designer tempered glass doors and Mahogany cabinetry. Both have the Bose CD/DVD home theater system. The port side guest room has a 20" SHARP LCD TV and the starboard side guest stateroom has a 14" SHARP LCD TV. There is also a guest laundry center with Miele stacking washer and dryer, a full-sized linen cabinet and lower luggage storage.
- CREW ACCOMODATIONS
- Three crew cabins accommodate up to five crew. The large Captain's quarters has a full-size berth, desk, and private head with toilet, sink and full shower. The other two crew staterooms include twin bunks and a shared head with toilet, sink and full shower. There is a crew galley with 26" SHARP LCD TV with CD/DVD player opposite a settee and table. The crew laundry center is outfitted with a Splendide combination washer/dryer. Stair access through starboard side enters into the crew area and engine room. To the port is additional aft transom access to crew plus ladder access to engine room. The captain's cabin has a 14" SHARP LCD TV with CD/DVD. CREW AREA APPLIANCES: Nutone centralized vacuum Washer/dryer - Splendide WD2100 Microwave oven - GE JES1290 Kitchenette
- The raised pilothouse grants excellent visibility and features an L-shaped settee around a glass table, upgraded electric helm chair on sliding mount and an etched glass panel that allows natural light to the stairs down to the master stateroom. The electronics panel is framed in leather and Mahogany wood has been selected to complement the custom interior for the flooring, ceiling panels and cabinetry.
- The flybridge is equipped with a varnished teak U-shaped seating area with Sunbrella covered cushions to starboard and a custom wetbar and grill area with refrigerator, ice maker and three fixed bar stools to port. Located aft is a four person Jacuzzi tub and a custom Marquipt 1500 lb. davit with power telescoping hydraulic boom and rotation at the very back. The GRP arch contains electronics, horn, navigation, anchor, search lights, stereo speakers and a custom hardtop sunroof that opens. The helm station area has four Stidd helm and companion seats, a stainless steel and tempered glass windshield, and a fitted cover for the helm.
- AFT DECK & SWIM PLATFORM
- The aft deck is appointed with a GRP settee with cushions and a varnished teak dining table that doubles as a serving buffet and six chairs. There are storage lockers located in the starboard pilaster, within the settee cabinetry and a recessed storage area for the firefighting system. A curved, tinted, tempered glass salon door conceals the stairs to the flybridge for a uniform appearance. There are GRP bulwark doors with stainless steel hinges for side disembarkment located on the aft deck and mid ship for easy access to side entry doors. An aft deck docking station in the starboard pilaster insert opens to engine, bow and stern thruster controls. Fiberglass gates on stainless steel hinges lead to the teak planked platform. An electro-hydraulic stainless steel and teak swim ladder extends from the platform. There is a recessed box to the port side for hot/cold shower, freshwater wash down and shore water hookup. On the starboard side is a watertight door with stainless steel frame to access the crew area and engine room. The port side door accesses the mechanical room.
- ENGINE & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- ENGINES : Two (2) MTU 16V2000M93 (600 Hours) STABILIZERS : Naiad 353 Datum stabilizers BOW THRUSTER : Hydraulic driven from from main engine power take-off, 600kg – 1,322 lb of thrust, controls at pilothouse and flybridge TRIM TABS : Two (2), with dedicated hydraulic system AIR CONDITIONING : Two (2) Cruisair water re-circulation chillers (chilled water) with a total capacity of approx. 240,000 BTU
- NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION
- ENGINE STATIONS Cockpit Pilothouse Flybridge PILOTHOUSE ELECTRONICS Primary radar Furuno FAR 2827 series - 25kw/96nm, VEI 17” display Primary GPS/plotter/sounder/radar VEI pro pc, VEI 17” display PC VEI navigation with MaxSea navigation software and navigation keyboard Secondary GPS/plotter/depth sounder Furuno 1920 NavNet, VEI 17” display Furuno AIS FA-150 Furuno FAP 500 Autopilot Airmar weather station wind/temp/pressure Furuno weather Sirius (in service) Furuno RD-30 speed and depth indicator Furuno RD-30 wind indicator Two (2) Icom 602 VHF Magnetic Compass Intercom FLYBRIDGE ELECTRONICS Furuno NavNet GPS/plotter/radar, VEI 17” display Furuno FAP 5001 autopilot keyboard One (1) Icom 602 VHF Rudder angle indicator Speed and depth indicator Wind indicator Magnetic Compass - White Star Intercom HARD TOP EQUIPMENT One (1) Active GPS Aerial One (1) Radar open array 6 - 72nm Two (2) VHF antennas One (1) Signaling horn One (1) Radio and TV antenna for earth reception One (1) Search light with control panel on both helms One (1) KVH Antenna One (1) Satellite Phone Antenna One (1) Cell Phone Antenna One (1) Sirius Weather Antenna One (1) Censor Airmar Weather17 COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT Cell Phone Satellite Phone Cell Internet AUDIO/VISUAL EQUIPMENT CCTV System Satellite TV System
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS
- GENERATORS : Two (2) Kohler 55kW 220V AC 60Hz 3-phase, fitted with hour-meters and mounted on hydraulic suspension devices GENERATOR HOURS : October 2012 – Stbd: 1,223 hours/Port: 1,220 hours ELECTRICITY : 60 Hz electrical system and equipment SHORE POWER : Two (2) 220V/100A 60Hz 3-phase shore connection sockets, located in the transom areas with Two (2) Isolation transformers BATTERIES : Gel battery sets for service batteries, starting batteries for port and starboard generators, propulsion generator, MTU control batteries, and emergency batteries CHARGERS : Battery charger systems independent for main engine service, MTU emergency batteries, service and generator batteries. CONVERTERS : Two (2) Asea power 25kva converters/transformers
- HULL & DECK
- TENDER: Nautica RIB 15 DL JACUZZI : One (1) on flybridge AWNINGS : Hardtop with electric opening CAPRAILS : Seam-free mahogany UNDERWATER LIGHTS : Twelve (12) Ocean LED SWIM PLATFORM : Aft deck for access to gates swimming platform area SWIMMING LADDER : Electro-hydraulic stainless steel and teak with stanchions PASSERELLE : Aft gangway in teak, actuated by an electro-hydraulic control, remotely or locally controlled SIDE BOARDING LADDER : Marquipt BULWARK SIDE GATES : Two (2) ANCHORS : Two (2) Zinc plated steel anchors, 300lbs each ANCHOR CHAINS : Two (2) 325’ high-resistance anchor chains ANCHOR WINDLASSES : Two (2) housed into a recessed stainless steel plate, reversible – 4,000 watt each with pilothouse, fly bridge and local switches. WINCHES : Two (2) electric vertical warping winches (aft) actuated by a local switch DAVIT : Marquipt 1500lb COVERS : Flybridge and aft deck PAINT : Awlgrip
- WATER & WASTE
- FRESH WATER SYSTEM : Structural water tank located aft with a 660 gallons Shore water connection located in transom area WATER MAKERS : Reverse Osmosis Sea Recovery 1,800 gallons / day WATER HEATERS : Two (2) Stainless steel insulated (40 gallons each) PUMPS : Two (2) 110v electric fresh water supply pumps plumbed in line EMERGENCY PUMP : 24 V by-pass emergency service electric pump PLUMBING PIPING : Steel and PVC TOILETS : Automated Sealand with fresh water supply WASTE SYSTEM : Two (2) Structural grey water tanks for a total of 1,150 gallons, collecting discharges from showers, washbasins and galley as well as from dishwasher/washing machine and air conditioning fancoil condensation drains. Tank discharging with an electric pump located near the tanks, pump operates automatically or manually
- FUEL: 4,280 USG FRESH WATER: 2,400 L / 634 USG LUBE OIL: 130 L / 25 USG DIRTY OIL: 130 L / 25 USG GREY WATER: 1,150 L /455 USG BLACK WATER: 600 L / 455 USG
- SAFETY & FIRE EQUIPMENT
- SAFETY Two (2) life rafts for 8 people Sixteen (16) adult and four (4) child Pacific Offshore life jackets with zippered storage case Two (2) USCG throwable rings One (1) EPIRB One (1) handheld fire extinguisher kit (IN ALL AREAS) One (1) First Aid kit FIRE FIGHTING FM200 Kidde firefighting system for engine room, control room and tender garage Emergency stop push button for automatically shutting down main engines, diesel fuel transfer pumps and engine room fans/exhaust fans Main switchboard controls the stopping and closure of fire dampers Activation of system is marked by sirens and alarms as per rules and regulations Alarm system as per ABYC requirements with sensors in all technical areas and alarm signals in living areas
- ADDITIONAL INFO
- All in perfect condition Current service on transmission Current service on generators Firefighting system with current certification Full-coverage boat insurance Gelcoat on bilges Teak deck on flybridge Back-up water pump Larger air compressor Travertine salon floor Afyon marble shower walls Afyon marble floors and walls in guest shower Crystal etched skylight in wheelhouse Solid 3/4" mahogany galley floor
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Steve Martin to schedule a showing. Office: (954) 607-1377 Mobile: (954) 849-3811 Steve@sanlorenzoamericas.com