- 27 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This “like new” Grady White 271 Canyon model has only 35 hours on the desirable Yamaha 300‘s, covered by a 3-year limited warranty starting 7/17/13. There is also a 5-year hull transferrable warranty. Options include painted T-top with wing curtains, marine head with electric flush and live bait well. Electronics include a 15” Garmin 7215 GPS plotter. Priced below the few available sisterships.
- COCKPIT AND DECK
- 100% Hand laid hull & deck Anchor windlass Battery select switch Cleats - flush mount (pop up) Cockpit bolsters Cockpit freshwater shower (recessed) Cockpit lights - blue LED Companion grab rail Cutting board Deck hardware - 316 grade stainless steel through-bolted Drink holders - stainless steel (8) Fish box - 198 qt. (218 l) aft insulated fish box w/ob drain Fish box - 389 qt. (428 l) bow insulated fish box w/ob drain Forward bolsters Fuel capacity - 186-gallon (704 l) tank Hydraulic trim tabs w/indicator & retractor Integrated outboard mounting system w/swim platform & ladder International lighting Marine head with electric flush Painted T-top w/storage & lights Raw water live bait well – 32 gal. w/light, full column distribution inlet Rod holders (6) Rod storage - lockable horizontal storage for 6 rods Rubrail - high density PVC w/stainless steel insert Seating - fold away aft bench seat w/cushion Stern eyes - heavy-duty 316 stainless steel Storage - forward anchor locker w/rode storage T-top wing curtains Transom door - fiberglass Washdown - pressurized raw water w/hose Water tank - 18-gallon freshwater DELUXE LEAN BAR: Backrest Flip-up bolster, split Footrest Knife, pliers & rig holders (2) Livewell - 42-gallon (159 l) insulated raw water livewell w/light, full column distribution inlet & ob drain (1100 GPH pump) (4164 LPH) Rigging station - freshwater sink w/pullout faucet & bait locker Rod holders (4) Storage - lockable tackle drawer Storage - lockable tackle locker w/tackle trays Storage - port net storage area
- NAVIGATION AND ELECTRONICS
- Garmin GPSMAP 7215 Chart plotter with 15.5” touchscreen display, preloaded BlueChart g2 coastal U.S. maps and Fusion audio system integration Icom M-504 VHF Fusion MS-IP700i True-Marine entertainment system for iPod with Sirius XM satellite radio AM/FM, USB, iPod, iPhone
- Accessory outlet - 12V (2) Compass Console ventilator Drink holders - stainless steel (2) Factory engine pre-rigging Flush mount electronics area Head - lockable console w/stand up head area, bulk storage & marine head w/macerator, 10-gallon (37.9 l) holding tank & pump out Steering - hydraulic tilt Steering wheel - 316 grade stainless steel Window - tinted frameless acrylic Windshield - scratch resistant acrylic windshield w/handrail Windshield washer Windshield wiper
- ENGINE AND MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Yahama F300 motors, 300 hp ea. Hours: 34.8 port, 34.7 starboard 3 year limited warranty on Yamaha motors from 7/17/2013
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- (2) Automatic bilge pumps (total 2600 GPH) (9842 LPH) Basic flotation Bow rail - low profile 316 grade stainless steel Cockpit toe rails Nonskid fiberglass liner Self-bailing cockpit w/4 cockpit drains Stainless steel through-hull fittings
- This “like new” Grady White 271 Canyon model has only 35 hours on the desirable Yamaha 300‘s, covered by a 3-year limited warranty starting 7/17/13. There is also a 5-year hull transferrable warranty. Options include painted T-top with wing curtains, marine head with electric flush and live bait well. Electronics include a 15” Garmin 7215 GPS plotter. Priced below the few available sisterships.
- Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics, and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawl from market without notice.