- 39 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454 MPI's
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL "SILVERTON"
THIS BOAT IS THE VERY POPULAR "392 MOTOR YACHT" BUILT BY THE SILVERTON MARINE CORPORATION.
SHE IS POWERED BY TWIN 7.4L CRUSADER FRESH WATER COOLED INBOARDS WITH ONLY 600 HOURS.
SHE IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, GENERATOR, COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY, ELECTRONICS, SEARCH LIGHT, WINDLASS, INVERTOR, AFT HARDTOP WITH FULL ENCLOSURE, FLYBRIDGE HARDTOP WITH FULL ENCLOSURE, SWIM PLATFORM, AM FM CD PLAYER WITH CD CHANGER, DVD PLAYER, VCR PLAYER, TELEVISION, NEW RISERS AND MANIFOLDS IN 2013 AND SO MUCH MORE.
She is an affordable, maxi volume motor yacht that offers everything that a huge motoryacht would offer.
By eliminating the side decks, Silverton engineers produced a yacht whose salon dimensions are truly expansive for a boat this size.
She has molded steps on both sides of the cabin, she rides on a modified V hull with an integrated swim platform, moderate deadrise and side exhausts.
Her highlight is her spacious full width salon whose dimensions easily rival those of a much larger boat.
She has double berths in the fore and aft staterooms and both heads have stall showers.
Outside, molded steps lead from the aft deck down to the swim platform. She has a full width flybridge, an optional extended swim platform and a foredeck sunpad.
She is a huge success and a great opportunity for her new owner. .
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION
- Displacement: 23,577
- Total Power: 750
- Fuel: 286 Fresh Water: 100 Holding: 60
- SLEEPS 2 IN THE FORWARD CABIN SLEEPS 2 IN THE AFT STATEROOM SLEEPS 2 IN THE SALON CONVERSION SLEEPS 2 ON THE DINETTE CONVERSION COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY LARGE SALON WITH FULL BEAM ENJOYMENT 'STAIR STEP" DESIGN LARGE AFT DECK FLYBRIDGE HARDTOP WITH FULL ENCLOSURE AFT DECK HARDTOP WITH FULL ENCLOSURE EXTENDED SWIM PLATFORM FULLY LOADED
- FULL SIZE REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER MICROWAVE OVEN STOVE TOP DEEP DISH SINK OVEN COFFEE MAKER UPPER AND LOWER CABINETS CORIAN COUNTERTOPS HARDWOOD FLOORING RECESSED LIGHTING
- COMPASS GPS AND PLOTTER FUEL GAUGE WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION DEPTH FINDER FUME DETECTOR FISH FINDER RADAR ENGINE SYNCHRONIZER VHF MARINE RADIO SPEED INDICATOR INTERCOM
- AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT 8 KW KOHLER GENERATOR SEARCH LIGHT HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER BATTERY CHARGER ICE MAKER SHORE POWER HORN COCKPIT REFRIGERATOR BILGE PUMPS TRIM TABS AC DC CONVERTOR AFT DECK LIGHTING FLYBRIDGE LIGHTING INVERTOR FUEL WATER SEPARATORS WINDLASS
- ANCHOR FLYBRIDGE HARDTOP WITH FULL ENCLOSURE AFT HARDTOP WITH FULL ENCLOSURE RACKS FOR FENDERS FORWARD SUNPAD FENDERS MOORING COVER COCKPIT SHOWER MOLDED STEPS THROUGHOUT FLYBRIDGE STORAGE HATCH IN FLYBRIDGE BOW PULPIT SCREENS WING DOORS TRANSOM STORAGE LOCKERS SWIM PLATFORM DOCKSIDE WATER COCKPIT STORAGE LOCKERS WALK THRU TRANSOM
- CABIN FEATURES
- BLINDS CURTAINS AND DRAPERIES INNERSPRING MATTRESS MATTRESS COVERS THROW PILLOWS CHERRYWOOD CABINETRY OVERHEAD HATCHES WITH SCREENS PADDED CARPETING WARDROBE LOCKERS ENTERTAINMENT CENTER
- TWO FULL HEADS WITH HOLDING TANKS AND OVERBOARD DISCHARGE POTABLE WATER MONITOR MASCERATOR WITH Y VALVE HOLDING TANK MONITOR MEDICINE CABINETS TWO FULL ENCLOSED SHOWERS EXHAUST FANS
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- BATTERY SAFETY SWITCHES DOCKLINES FIRE EXTINGUISHERS ENGINE ALARMS PARALLEL START SWITCH COAST GUARD EQUIPMENT C.O. DETECTORS HALON FIRE SYSTEM
- PHONE HOOK UP HOLDING TANK MONITOR AM FM CD PLAYER WITH CD CHANGER FRESH WATER COOLED ENGINES VCR UNIT DVD PLAYER CENTRAL VAC SYSTEM FIBERGLASS MUFFLERS DRIPLESS SHAFT LOGS TV HOOK UP TELEVISION COCKPIT ICE MAKER HARDTOP ON FLYBRIDGE WITH OVER $20K INVESTED NEW RISERS AND MANIFOLDS IN 2013 NEW BATTERIES IN 2013 (3)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT MIKES WEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS YACHT TODAY.